What's new

i Am A Soldier And Thats What Matters

Handsome de te tusi gal e na karo naa
557627_563212740357550_1790664567_n.jpg
THIS IS SOME INDIAN SOLDIER'S PIC, IF U ARE TRYING TO TROLL,:sniper::sniper: BECAREFUL NEXT TIME

Alpha1 and whats about this Soldier "Capt Raja Hasnaat Ali SHAHEED" :pakistan:
555456_254491181353264_2108387274_n.jpg
Mashallah!:pakistan: Btw The Gun looks like a modified Ak47!

NO, till yet but inshaALLAH next year i'll Apply for PAKISTAN ARMY :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

To where? As a contractor or Military Academy? Well bro, I appreciate that you wanna become a part of a family that you'll meet with the best people on the earth. But you should ask yourself first,

Do I really want to become a soldier? Will I over all the obstacles in this journey? Am I ready to sacrifice my whole life to the army? Can I handle the pressure? Can I risk to marry with a woman aside knowing the aftermath if I got killed? Will I obey every but every single order that they give me, despite whatever the order is?

If you can answer all of'em and still wanna be a Green Face, i respect that. As advice, I DON'T recommend you to enter the bootcamp or the academy.
I was as patriot as you too. I was as good thinking as like you too when it came to country things, Maybe it won't be a mistake for you. But it'll be the biggest mistake you've ever did to your family and to your loved ones. You know what's inside those Green Faces? Childhood fears, nightmares, unlived dreams, forgetten loves, wasted lives. That's why you should think twice. There are better things in the world my friend. Have a good job, Love someone, get connected to her, marry with her, have children, travel around the world with them, lay in the beach with your wife. And during the sunset say; Life is worth to live!. This road is not just very long, it's also the hardest way of life which's not a life at all. I was also running in this long journey, and I gave up like all those gave up. Unless I tried. Even after giving up, let me tell you who I really look like now. All of my agers enjoy their lives. They do all the things I said. But me? When sun shines into the community everybody wants ice-cream. But you look every corner, every street. Cauz you think that the threat is everywhere. When they look into your face they think to say hello to you, While when you look into their faces you imagine what bad things they could dare to do. You can't laugh to jokes, cauz it seems to normall to you. Yes I said "can't" not "don't" cauz you try but you can't. And they judge by being so overprotective, being so disciplined. Then you ask yourself, who is the strange one? You or the others or the monster they raised inside you. I was lucky. I realised it just before loosing the Battle Of Life. I had about 14 years of happines. but now NOTHING since 19. I'm getting better day by day. But I won't be as happy as I used to be. After your recruit or your graduation if you could have held on it. you'll get married and you'll ask yourself: How you could been a better dad, a better husband, a better son. Even sometimes a better human. Take it as a friendly advice my friend. Don't join to any branch of the armed forces. But if you still want it aside all the things I said, there's only one thing to say, always but always Stay Strong and Stay Personalised. Maybe that's why there's a sayin in the world.
"A Soldier Always Deserves Better"

Ex-Naval Cadet
2009-2013

Pride of our nations and Lion of our border.

A person cannot look more handsome in a dress other than uniform.. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom