What's new

I am Baboon and Noora Because i criticse PTI!

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear brothers,

From last several years, specially after Dharna, i noticed that if some one criticize PTI , in that return the supporters of PTI start calling your Noora, patwaris, and now Baboons.

So this is what PTI bringing change in Pakistan, this is how Imran khan educating the Young Generations.

Sorry guys, its not a change, this is shameful act of shameless people, they even dont respect the age, just start calling you noora, patwari, Baboon, with out looking in the matter of criticism.

Sorry Imran Khan, you failed!

and i wrote these words with heart full of sorrow that where our Politics heading towards.

No but because u guys don't understand what zardari and nawaz sharif teams doing nothing for Pakistan other then making money for themself
They are doing nothing in better education or health and ordinary ppl life is still poor

I think blindly following a person who looted Pakistan by illegal money laundering is not appropriate by any means. A Average Pakistani can't Transfer more then 1,000-3000 out of Pakistani yet his whole family is settled out of Pakistan - Millions of Stolen Money stashed away.

And Proven (Now on record in news , and Documents detailing his actions)

It is enough that his name (Whole family) has been exposed. Imagine what the situation would have been had he not been exposed. People would have been talking of drinking the water from his bathing water or something

• Usage of gangs to curb dharna demonstrators
  • The leaks
  • Missing money and wealth
  • Illegal taping of Government Assets for personal gains

These are all crimes guilty of Jail time

Imran Khan is perhaps one of Top Pakistanis in last 40 Years of course only one who has done more good work is Idhi

For me personally I consider Nawaz Sharif's supporters on a far more "different" perspective

• Uneducated
  • Tribal voters
  • Voters beyond vision
  • With no Agenda other then ethnic line voters

I consider Nawaz sharif as Cancer to Pakistan , he is a Anti State Character

• Past 2 Occasions when Political Campaigns have been targeted to bring down his government , RAW has acted to cause major Terrorist activity in Pakistan and that shows clear links between him and RAW

When you look at his "History" he infact even Divided the political Party he initially stood by i.e Muslim League , he was so self centered that he decided to Steal the name and call it

"NAWAZ'S muslim League" party - he changed the prespective of Muslim League from being noted for being party of Mohammad Ali Jinnah and other greats to NAWAZ's NOON party

It is like a SPOILED brat who wants to put his name to things ...

I won't be suprised if he had planned to change Pakistan's name to

Pakistan (noon)

Last edited:
political parties political leaders and political workers supporters of pakistan are blind haters . for me they all are animals they see nothing beyond hate and party worship . i am happy that after 32 years of my life i am still free of this stupidity

Well what do you expect from them, these Politicians have given nothing to this Country except bringing disaster upon disaster. And when their is one person who could bring the real change in Pakistan you simply ignore him, abuse him, criticize him for his intentions to get married for the 3rd time, just because he isn't corrupt and he will drag every single person to the jail who is either directly or indirectly involved in Corruption. And even if he doesn't do it, have we given him the chance to become a Prime Minister of Pakistan? Have we ever tested him they way we tested NS, Zardari and rest of them. Those words aren't the reason behind your frustration, the real frustration is Imran Khan himself, but don't worry you are not alone in this, their are Countries who have become the victim of this frustration called Imran Khan.

I mean the entire world knows that the extreme level of corruption that Nawaz Sharif his counterparts, Zardari and his Counterparts and rest of the Politicians and their Counterparts did since the inception of their Political Parties is beyond imaginable. The only People who denies it, are those that the PTI People call them Noora, Patwari, Baboons etc.

Allah SWT has gifted this brain to every human being now it's all up to them how do they use it. Instead of criticizing Nawaz Sharif you are here whinging for an utterly stupid things that doesn't even effects ones moral values.

Now I understood why do they call them Baboons. Have you?

I think blindly following a person who looted Pakistan by illegal money laundering is not appropriate by any means. A Average Pakistani can't Transfer more then 1,000-3000 out of Pakistani yet his whole family is settled out of Pakistan - Millions of Stolen Money stashed away.

And Proven (Now on record in news , and Documents detailing his actions)

It is enough that his name (Whole family) has been exposed. Imagine what the situation would have been had he not been exposed. People would have been talking of drinking the water from his bathing water or something

• Usage of gangs to curb dharna demonstrators
  • The leaks
  • Missing money and wealth
  • Illegal taping of Government Assets for personal gains

These are all crimes guilty of Jail time

Imran Khan is perhaps one of Top Pakistanis in last 40 Years of course only one who has done more good work is Idhi

For me personally I consider Nawaz Sharif's supporters on a far more "different" perspective

• Uneducated
  • Tribal voters
  • Voters beyond vision
  • With no Agenda other then ethnic line voters

I consider Nawaz sharif as Cancer to Pakistan , he is a Anti State Character

• Past 2 Occasions when Political Campaigns have been targeted to bring down his government , RAW has acted to cause major Terrorist activity in Pakistan and that shows clear links between him and RAW

When you look at his "History" he infact even Divided the political Party he initially stood by i.e Muslim League , he was so self centered that he decided to Steal the name and call it

"NAWAZ'S muslim League" party

It is like a SPOILED brat who wants to put his name to things ...

I won't be suprised if he had planned to change Pakistan's name to

Pakistan (noon)

I couldn't have summed it up better than this bro! It seems you have read my mind.

Actually people are not familiar withe DEMOCRACY as they are used to Martial Law and after dharna Many party leaders spread hate among Nation

First we were Pakistani then Changed to Punjabi Balochi Sindh Pathan etc and now new trend we are Patwari Insafi (Potian) Jayala Muhajir etc etc

political parties political leaders and political workers supporters of pakistan are blind haters . for me they all are animals they see nothing beyond hate and party worship . i am happy that after 32 years of my life i am still free of this stupidity

I am also on same path brother. They think that only they are the solution of the problem and then become problem for us. IK also involved in money laundering and this is also reported by same western media which IK always say authentic then why IK is rejecting their story about him?. If it is case of NS then they are authentic, but when its come to IK they the story is not correct. This is called hypocrisy.

There is no Democracy in Pakistan becasue Democracy is not dependent on 1 family or 2

It is based on idealogy

And Nawaz party has no IDEALOGY

What they offer
  • Plate of Biryani or Nihari
  • Voters limited in zone fine , we will spend cash and get support
  • We will change voter list
  • We will hire Gangsters to intimidate
  • Sugar mill will not buy sugar from Farmers unless they vote or villages vote
  • Judge will attend trial , we will get him kidnaped
  • Police will not take any FIR against "Elite" in Punjab
  • We shall oppose usage of biometrics to verify votes

This is the same offerings from PPP in Sindh
This is some what same offering from MQM , plus they run their own tax system

Which party in Pakistan has the official status as a party who attacked Judicial Judges ?
Simple It is this "NAWAZ's Muslim League party

When you view this man's Interviews in India , Is Jaisa Beghairat person nahi dekha ye NAWAZ sharif

Ye Aek speech nahi ker sakta , perchi ke baghair

Last edited:
Hazoor farma rahein hain Hazrat Nawaz Sharif ki pooja karo aur arti utaro warna jahanum wajib hay

Please correct your wording and we always refer Hazoor mean our Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H)

The children from elite class who participate in PTI jalsas should demand their parents to file the taxes of their houses, factories and businesses. I know why the traders support Nawaz because they get tax exemptions. Every group of society is supporting their political representatives in return of benefits. But still more than 60% do not vote and more than 50% casted votes do not matter due to badmashi of ROs and Umpires.

Privileged class is united and ghareebs do not have enough "sha'oor" of this rajneeti. It is my advise to the privileged class to keep the hola hath on ghareebs because they are your buyers and they are your workforce. You can only do this badmashi in Pakistan. You can settle your future generations abroad but they will have to work as common people after some time. Kindly rescue your hunting ground, The Pakistan.

Please correct your wording and we always refer Hazoor mean our Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H)
http://www.hamariweb.com/names/muslim/arabic/boy/huzur-meaning_1659

Its .way of respectively addresing someone it doesnot mean the Holy Prophet(PBUH)
@pak-marine @PaklovesTurkiye
Kiyon mein ney sahi kaha na?

The children from elite class who participate in PTI jalsas should demand their parents to file the taxes of their houses, factories and businesses. I know why the traders support Nawaz because they get tax exemptions. Every group of society is supporting their political representatives in return of benefits. But still more than 60% do not vote and more than 50% casted votes do not matter due to badmashi of ROs and Umpires.

Privileged class is united and ghareebs do not have enough "sha'oor" of this rajneeti. It is my advise to the privileged class to keep the hola hath on ghareebs because they are your buyers and they are your workforce. You can only do this badmashi in Pakistan. You can settle your future generations abroad but they will have to work as common people after some time. Kindly rescue your hunting ground, The Pakistan.
Mein to karaye key makaan mein rehta hoan aur phateechar kgyber hay apney pass ╭(╯^╰)╮
Msc Physics kay baad shayad kahein achi jugaar lag jaye dailhtey hain :D

I just a want a Pakistan where we have true democracy and accountability of even the powerful is that too much to ask for ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ

Such is the political culture of Pakistan and the wider region I am afraid. You correctly mentioned the derogatory terms used by PTI supporters to demean PML supporters, but vice versa terms like "burger bache" and I am sure loads more are used for PTI fans by their opponents.

Yet this is not only the case on Pakistan. Look over the border and you will see Hindu nationalists referring to Congress supporters as "Sickulars". To an extent such demeaning terms exist in all countries for one's opposition, but such behaviour tends to intensify in South Asia for some reason.

Such is the political culture of Pakistan and the wider region I am afraid. You correctly mentioned the derogatory terms used by PTI supporters to demean PML supporters, but vice versa terms like "burger bache" and I am sure loads more are used for PTI fans by their opponents.

Yet this is not only the case on Pakistan. Look over the border and you will see Hindu nationalists referring to Congress supporters as "Sickulars". To an extent such demeaning terms exist in all countries for one's opposition, but such behaviour tends to intensify in South Asia for some reason.
I started calling them baboon leagis after they called me a youthiya

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom