What's new

I am going to perform Hajj

mughaljee

Reaction score
All respected members,
By the Grace of All Mighty Allah, I am going to Performing Hajj. Inshah Allah Within next week Flight schedule.
If I hurt someone's feelings I “apologize”
Please pray for me that, Allah accept my Hajj..

Special thanks for TaimiKhan, Antibody, Mani2020, Santro, MZUBAIR‎, AZADPAKISTAN2009 & Inshah Allah I will join defence.pk forum in December-2011 till then Allah Hafiz.

Mashallah ,...... please remember us in your prayers and please pray for Pakistan

All respected members,
By the Grace of All Mighty Allah, I am going to Performing Hajj. Inshah Allah Within next week Flight schedule.

Special thanks for TaimiKhan, Antibody, Mani2020, Santro, MZUBAIR‎, AZADPAKISTAN2009 & Inshah Allah I will join defence.pk forum in December-2011 till then Allah Hafiz.

Mubrook in advance. Please say a prayer for us, Pakistan and the entire world.

Masha'Allah brother. Please send my salutations on tomb of the Prophet (SAW), his noble family and companions if you can. :)

All respected members,

pray for Pakistan...

So..?

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. But you mustn't keep posting this stuff. Hajj is for Allah and between his slave and Allah only. Mustn't be showed to the world. The value of it is gone when it is taken as a subject for 'show off'.

I understand it wasn't your meaning, but still better not post it :)

Anyways. May Allah accept your Hajj. Do pray for Pakistan, Pakistanis, MCA Pakistan (My NGO), the Ummah and for your enemies too :)

You might have a lot of problems, esp if you arent performing the latest '5 star' hajj as performed by rich saudis. They get all the luxury. Do not let your heart down looking at them. :)
If you are with family members, make sure to have mobile phones with enough balance. I recommend 'Zain' sims cause they are free to call to other Zain sim :)

Wish you best of Luck. Take Care.
FeeAman Allah. :)

So..?

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. But you mustn't keep posting this stuff. Hajj is for Allah and between his slave and Allah only. Mustn't be showed to the world. The value of it is gone when it is taken as a subject for 'show off'.

Anyways. May Allah accept your Hajj. Do pray for Pakistan, Pakistanis, MCA Pakistan (My NGO), the Ummah and for your enemies too :)

You might have a lot of problems, esp if you arent performing the latest '5 star' hajj as performed by rich saudis. They get all the luxury. Do not let your heart down looking at them. :)
If you are with family members, make sure to have mobile phones with enough balance. I recommend 'Zain' sims cause they are free to call to other Zain sim :)

brother i think he is too happy thats why he shared his happiness with us because it is a huge opportunity to perform hajj in age of 32 as we usually go for hajj in 40s or 50s of our lives ..................
i pray Allah accepts his HAJJ ...ameen

^
Marre Neyat Per Shak Na Karan.
(Again if my post is in wrong manner / message then i apologize,)
BBC/URDU, GEO.TV/URDU & DEFENCE.PK FORUM are my best sites which i visited daily, so I thought i should told my fellows, not for this "look i am going to Hajj" but for this,i will not be available.

So..?

This is just rude-

He is right in asking forgiveness from people- after all Huqoq alIbad are very important-
and he is absolutely right in sharing his happiness and opening a thread for it-
dont over do yourself- you are still young- lot to learn :tup:

So..?

facepalm.jpg

So..?

Alright guys the part in blue explains it. Now move over. I quoted it from hadiths.

Back
Top Bottom