What's new

I am not anti-India, I am pro-Pakistan: Shaan

I've not watched this guys movies. But I know one Pakistani actress (Rema) very well, who lives here in Chicago and I know her through her husband. She's one good looking lady!!! She used to work with this Shaan dude a lot so I've seen his pictures and heard the name a lot. Apparently, they were a famous "actor couple" for the Pakistani audience, is what I was told. Is that true?
Yes they were really famous here. Shan was always my father's favourite. I was young so I don't remember most of his movies my parents have watched.
Reema Shan videos

Oh he HAS gotten offers, trust me. He's actually gotten offers from the Iranian film industry also, where they wanted to show roles based on Pakistani-Iran join friendship themes. In fact, he was also offered a British gig with one of their channels. Not sure what the role was there though.

I've not watched this guys movies. But I know one Pakistani actress (Rema) very well, who lives here in Chicago and I know her through her husband. She's one good looking lady!!! She used to work with this Shaan dude a lot so I've seen his pictures and heard the name a lot. Apparently, they were a famous "actor couple" for the Pakistani audience, is what I was told. Is that true?
Are you pakistani american or just american ? :) How do you know reema husband?

Affff Once again Indians here. Where are these mods??? Can't they see Indian insulting and trolling here????? I like PDF but these indians are sooooo Irritating.:mad:

I am sure he got some offers in your A+ grade movies as well. If Ali Zafar and others can get movie offers then why not Shan? He is the best actor of Lollywood.
I watched his movie WAAR. I never laughed so hard. That's the best actor you got?

Best scenes were ganja politician getting assassinated, pathan terrorist guy talking funny and the fight scene at the end. Funnier than South Indian action films.

FYI Pakistani actors and singers get to work in India not because they are talented it's just because they are Pakistanis.

Bollywood is crap too. No hard feelings.

I watched his movie WAAR. I never laughed so hard. That's the best actor you got?

Best scenes were ganja politician getting assassinated, pathan terrorist guy talking funny and the fight scene at the end. Funnier than South Indian action films.

You want to see something funnier, watch that master piece "Phantom", with Katrina Commando. :omghaha:

Oh, I like South Indian action scenes, nothing like them.

Are you pakistani american or just american ? :) How do you know reema husband?

Her husband is a Cardiologist. When I met her, I had some heart "murmors", and found out that she was married. I couldn't get her, so I got her hubby to fix my heart murmors and then we became friends :enjoy:. But besides Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upon, Rema is very good looking!!! (trying to remain civil in expressing my feelings)

I know many Pakistani and Indian Doctors. Chicago is filled with them!!! Majority of these guys have investments in other businesses so I know a huge portion of all these people.

Me - Who is Shaan?

He - A Lollywood hero.

Me - Lolly..wuttt? :omghaha:

She: We are a supa powa, our GDP will tripple in two years. Soon white servants are going to work for us.

Me: Which country you are talking about?

She: Rising, growing Maha Baharat ofcourse.

ME: Rising, growing .... wuttt??? :omghaha:

FYI Pakistani actors and singers get to work in India not because they are talented it's just because they are Pakistanis.

Bollywood is crap too. No hard feelings.
Yes me too I went down laughing when I saw just the beginning of the movie online and didn't even bother to see rest of the movie.

And people here who are glorifying him that he has gotten job offers from bollywood and portraying him as super actor let me tell you he was given a role of a villain in a movie which was based on terrorism which he refused and from that point he wasn't even contacted.

BTW I didn't even know that there was a actor named SHAAN in pakistan or a film industry in pakistan named Lollywood untill i joined pdf as a guest because I only know know one Shaan which is an Indian singer and also has fan club here in USA and in germany and many countries.so
But know there is also a Pakistani super actor named shaan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom