What's new

I am not anti-India, I am pro-Pakistan: Shaan

You know Indians have some serious panga. I think Indians love us so much that they can't live without us, it's colourless life for them withour pakistan:D especially PDF.

Lol :lol::rofl:
Look at the thread title .You cant blame Indians if they commented in here.

Yes, Snatch and Lockstock. Having grown up with many Irish fighting Gypsies, Brad Pitt plays the role well hahah

What a riot those movies were!!

Boris the Blade, Frankie Four Fingures, Cousin Avi and Bullet Tooth Tony.

I watch Snatch when ever life is being cruel, never fails to cheer me up.

May be he is not getting any bollywood offers.

Guys ...let us respect this actor....I have seen his interviews...and he is a real genuine guy...Not only him, most of the Pakistan media people are good...There concern are genuine...if i would be in there situation, i would have done the same..Even i am also suprised, in spite of so much hostility, how come even there people even thinking of seeing an Indian Movies and Serials..Honestly, that shows there are good number of people in Pakistan who are not fanatics like we percieve...His statements are quite natural...He do not have to be anti India to be pro Pakistan...He can be PATRIOTIC and ignore all about India...That is a quality of a good person and good movie star..

Good Luck Shaan...I would love to see you in a Bollywood movie one day!!...

Why there should be film poilicy in the first place ? We are not dying to see that old guy. Why is he looking at us ?

Guys ...let us respect this actor....I have seen his interviews...and he is a real genuine guy...Not only him, most of the Pakistan media people are good...There concern are genuine...if i would be in there situation, i would have done the same..Even i am also suprised, in spite of so much hostility, how come even there people even thinking of seeing an Indian Movies and Serials..Honestly, that shows there are good number of people in Pakistan who are not fanatics like we percieve...His statements are quite natural...He do not have to be anti India to be pro Pakistan...He can be PATRIOTIC and ignore all about India...That is a quality of a good person and good movie star..

Good Luck Shaan...I would love to see you in a Bollywood movie one day!!...
He is a Pakistani. He wouldn't think twice before slitting a throat of a Hindu.

He is a Pakistani. He wouldn't think twice before slitting a throat of a Hindu.

All Pakistanis are not bad ...Do not generalize everyone of Pakistan in the same way...Even there are many terrorist from India who do not mind killing Hindu people....

Back
Top Bottom