What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Partition does happen it isn't going to be without land for these Muslims can neither come to Pakistan nor go to Bangladesh but are instead a part of the same land that you guys inhabit ! Having said that let us hope for the good of all communities; a partition or anything like it doesn't happen !
If maoist takeover they will unite the subcontinent at any cost.

It is now a hope, that such being the case, either Indian Muslims adapt and learn to respect other religions and communities or there happens another partition, this time without land - for the good of both Muslim communities and all other communities in India.

No need to use such strong words, this kind of attitude is also the part of Problem not the solution....Problem is there because of some illiterate Folks on the both side....And pls my indian brothers dont genrralize all muslims in India...

I'll post this pic again, i hope we get more people like these...
530190_515362385144203_790496700_n.jpg

Lets not blame the Indian Muslims as a whole, there is a need to bring in a change to the way politics is played by drumming up the religious drums. Blame is to be put on a few religious nut-heads (so called leaders of these protests and demonstrations) who are exploiting this delicate fabric and enjoying while they are at it.

It was a failure of the state machinery and the administration which should not have allowed such a thing to happen at the first place. People daring to vandalize public property after a "peaceful gathering" is totally preventable. I am dismayed at the utter lack of response and actions from the state police on this incident. Each of these incidents is an opportunity to learn... but given the state of politics everything is being slave to the political knuckleheads who try to extract every last bit of juice to their own advantage.

Muslims by nature are warrior like people. If you steal their haq prepare for the consquences.

If maoist takeover they will unite the subcontinent at any cost.

I like Maoism myself but I'm not really fond of their methods ! Perhaps a 'Revolution' would be better served in our time if it is non-violent and democratic in nature.

here plays the role of democracy and institutions of rights of ppl ,the implementation of laws has to be done by the law enforcement bodies (police) in any case of Infringement. imo the entire problem can be solved by independent civil servants and properly working govt. officials.any kind of religious extremism cannot be tolerated in a secular country to start with ,its the lack of political will because of vote bank politics (in all parties) which is the major cause of concern. if the action was taken against that person who attacked budhha statue and supporters that day only, the entire problem would have clamped that day itself.muslims can also be categorized as extremists and moderates one cannot generalize it (which completely rules out any kind of partition thing ). all in all greater integration of ppl from north eastern states is needed whether they(muslims) like them or not they are no one to terrorize them.

If a Partition does happen it isn't going to be without land for these Muslims can neither come to Pakistan nor go to Bangladesh but are instead a part of the same land that you guys inhabit ! Having said that let us hope for the good of all communities; a partition or anything like it doesn't happen !

Partition of land will not be possible if the worst case scenario comes to pass. The Army and Paramilitary will not let any land secede. It would create a refugee problem.

I like Maoism myself but I'm not really fond of their methods ! Perhaps a 'Revolution' would be better served in our time if it is non-violent and democratic in nature.
no revolution succeed without blood.

Its a sad day but the recent actions of the Muslim community in India is surely converting staunch secularists like me into what i used to call communalists.

But after the recent actions by Muslims of trying to spoil Budha's statue, i am truely beginning to question whether Muslims can live peacefully at all?

Generally, i and most other secularists believed that Muslim radicalization and riots were a reaction of/to Hindu fundamentalists - Tali do haath se bajti hai. I believed that Hindu fundamentalists were as with Muslim fundamentalists feeding off of each other.

But this assumption of mine, has been laid bare by how the Muslims in Mumbai and Lucknow have gone berserk and disrespected life/property and religion of other people WITHOUT any provocation by parties like BJP/Shiv Sena/etc..

They were there, and they just simply started rioting. Trying to defile Budha's statue after threatening North Eastern Indians all over India, is absolutely the last straw. It does seem that Muslims in India cannot live peacefully along with other communities. It does not seem by their actions that their religion teaches them peace. Their leaders like MIM MP Owaisi deliberately provoking them further and threatening militancy? What kind of non sense is this?

Why is it being tolerated?

It is now a hope, that such being the case, either Indian Muslims adapt and learn to respect other religions and communities or there happens another partition, this time without land - for the good of both Muslim communities and all other communities in India.

you are just taking off your cover and showing what you really hid beneath it.

In almost all major conflicts/terrorist acts etc. of the world, Muslims are involved.

Muslims and Islam have become a source of headache even in multicultural societies like the UK and the US.

They want a Mosque to be constructed at ground zero in the US.

They want minarets in switzerland.

They want to ban non-Halal food in France.

But look at the freedom they offer to minorities in their own lands.

Look at the treatment meted out to the women and minorities in most Muslim countries.

In countries like Pakistan where there are not enough Hindus or Sikhs left to kill or convert, the Muslims have formed sects within themselves and turned to preying upon one another. Pathans killing Muhajirs. Sunnis killing Shias and so on...

There's something fundamentally wrong with either Islam or the way it is practised.

You should really deliver this news to an Indian forum no sense of doing it here on a Pakistani forum, we're not the target audience.

I GUESS THE PEOPLE WHO WERE INVOLVED IN VANDALISING STATUES WERE ILLITERATE AND ILLITERATE PEOPLE EXIST IN ANY RELIGION COZ' THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE,SO THEY DO IT!!..I BET LITERATE INDIAN MUSLIMS WOULD NEVER DO THIS AND LOVE TO CO-EXIST PEACEFULLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom