What's new

I call on the world to boycott Western products! Support Palestine!

GreatHanWarrior

Reaction score
Country
China
"The Germans destroyed our families and homes, don't you destroy our hopes" ~ Israelis to Arab.

Screenshot_20231009_131241.jpg

Then the Israelites began to destroy the Palestinian families and homes...

Then the Israelites began to slaughter the Arab.

Then the Israelites began bombing the mosque.

Then Israel cut off Palestinian water, electricity, and food supplies!

Then Israel blockaded Palestinian cities.

Finally. The Israelis have turned Gaza into a concentration camp! Kill Palestinian children! Rape Palestinian women! Slavery of Barastan men!

We have enough reasons to believe that. Jews unite with Western countries to "force Arab people to labor"!!! All Western products are made by Western enslaved and forced Arabs!

All peace lovers! If you support peace, support Palestine. Please throw away all your Western products now! ! ! And don’t buy any more western products!

I wanted to buy a Huawei phone here and they ending up banning it all together.

Israel brutally kills Palestinian children!

Screenshot_20231013_034811.jpg

If you are a human. If you love peace. Please boycott all Western products. Because all Western products are stained with the blood of these children!

I wanted to buy a Huawei phone here and they ending up banning it all together.
Don't worry. Huawei has not been contaminated with the blood of Arab children.

Screenshot_20230922_103424.jpg

Last edited:
Israel brutally kills Palestinian children!

View attachment 960785

If you are a human. If you love peace. Please boycott all Western products. Because all Western products are stained with the blood of these children!

You're being overly dramatic. I live in South Africa. Most of our products are imported from the West. What am I supposed to do...take a flight to China and buy my monthly household necessities? Posting those graphic pictures of those babies in order to promote your agenda, whatever it may be, is simply psychotic

You're being overly dramatic. I live in South Africa. Most of our products are imported from the West. What am I supposed to do...take a flight to China and buy my monthly household necessities? Posting those graphic pictures of those babies in order to promote your agenda, whatever it may be, is simply psychotic
I hope you learn to think before buying Western products - these products take up the blood of Arab children.

“Israeli soldiers feed Palestinian grandmother water”

Screenshot_20231012_003659.jpg

After losing camera protection. Israeli soldiers killed this Palestinian grandmother.

Do you think Jews will pity anyone? Whether it's the elderly, children, or women?

Cool sales pitch but can you please not post graphic pictures of children at least...It's against the forum rules. You do not need to remind people of the viciousness of IDF and its cunt people.
I just thought you guys forgot about the viciousness and cruelty of the Jews.

No, there has been a 600-page discussion going on since this conflict started.

Using a sad situation for your sales pitch leaves behind quite a bad taste. Be better.
Brother. The Chinese people are even more angry towards Israel.

The Israeli Embassy in China calls on Chinese people to support Israel. Then all Chinese netizens were scolding the Israeli Embassy.

The Israeli Embassy has now closed the Weibo comment section...

These pictures are all from the Chinese internet.

Screenshot_20231009_131241.jpg

The Israeli government requires Israeli children to sign on the shells. Because Israel will use these shells to kill Lebanese children.

Screenshot_20231013_005755.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_005739.jpg

Israeli children write, 'From Israel. With love'

Its no problem. For me I stopped buying Western products way long before I stopped buying Japanese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom