What's new

I call on the world to boycott Western products! Support Palestine!

Chinese boy we know you don't care about Palestinians, Muslims, Jews or the conflict

Bro wants to hit the western economies to prop up China faster 😂
Who told you that the Chinese people don't care about Arabia and Israel???

China invites Syrian President to visit China!
Screenshot_20231013_020238.jpg

Can this prove it?

Screenshot_20231013_020517.jpg

Can this prove it?

Not all countries are as shameless as the West.

You're being overly dramatic. I live in South Africa. Most of our products are imported from the West. What am I supposed to do...take a flight to China and buy my monthly household necessities? Posting those graphic pictures of those babies in order to promote your agenda, whatever it may be, is simply psychotic

There is no psychosis being pushed. Just make a conscious choice whenever you can.

I can't make that choice in the US (just like in Zuid Africa) - because Huawei is banned here as well.

But when I go back to the old country - Huawei and Chinese products all the way. Including cars, electronics, construction equipment and entire mega projects made in China.

The keyword is make a choice "wherever available". Which in Asia means everywhere.

We should be thankful that such choices and options (often much cheaper than Western products) already exist, which we vote for with our hard-earned dollars.

Don't give your dollars to the hands of Hegemons and support their oppression.

It's not just about this thread or the posts in it.

Entire US economy is held hostage by zion-ist money machine feeding that country committing these atrocities.

Think.

Last edited:
I checked it looks similar but I can’t find any story on it. Just a YouTube video with no reference
I don't think Ukrainian's will use lard to poke joke at Russians, it would most probably be the Israeli soldier. That text on the image is also in Hebrew, so..... . This arrogant and shameless behavior is a trait of Israelis only.

No, there has been a 600-page discussion going on since this conflict started.

Using a sad situation for your sales pitch leaves behind quite a bad taste. Be better.
Please, don't assume that everything someone does, will be for personal benefit only. There are people of all religion, shape and color, around the globe that are disgusted at what's Israel doing. Those initial images Israeli bombing are more than enough to bring tears to anyone's eyes.

I don't think Ukrainian's will use lard to poke joke at Russians, it would most probably be the Israeli soldier. That text on the image is also in Hebrew, so..... . This arrogant and shameless behavior is a trait of Israelis only.

Please, don't assume that everything someone does, will be for personal benefit only. There are people of all religion, shape and color, around the globe that are disgusted at what's Israel doing. Those initial images Israeli bombing are more than enough to bring tears to anyone's eyes.
Thank you. I didn't even know it was Hebrew.

The Israelis are manipulating public opinion.
This picture is from an older conflict,the kids are wrapped in Fatah flags.
Please leave the thread. Thanks.

he is a bot(chinbot) so don't expect anything logical from him. Todays he selling chinises product over dead bodies of war victims.
Well, I'm a chinbot. So how many Palestinian children did you kill today?

Because you're crawling around like a maggot... I used to tell you not to crawl around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom