What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

He told me once that before partition, Mahindra and Mahindra used to be known as Muhammad and Mahindra. Is it true guys?
Bilkul thik!! The company was founded in 1945 in Ludhiana as Mahindra & Mohammed by brothers K.C. Mahindra and J.C. Mahindra and Malik Ghulam Mohammed. After India gained independence and Pakistan was formed, Mohammed emigrated to Pakistan. The company changed its name to Mahindra & Mahindra in 1948. :cool:

Don't have budget for that now, and i find the design of XUV500 too tacky for my taste. :undecided:

oh personally I and many others like it.just try it though.
anyways, if budget is constraint then you can also xhexk out the new safari storm.
overall the Scorpio is better to drive and has better quality but for off roading and space safari is better

Anyone has any review of Ssangyong Rexton? The car looks hot as hell.

ImageResizerWM.ashx

Congratulations!! dude.
Nice car...I wish you many miles of happiness.I can see the excitement.:)
Enjoy the ride.:enjoy:

Peugots were early launchers here but their products flopped and they had to pull out. Now they're coming back for a second attempt.

No- it was a small car (sedan actually with a small boot), very plasticky looking.

peugeot-309-india-photo.jpg

Yeah thats the one . i remember my ex owned one :)

Anyone has any review of Ssangyong Rexton? The car looks hot as hell.

ImageResizerWM.ashx

I think I saw one on the road today. I saw the Toyota Fortuner as well as Endeavor. If you want something like this, I suggest you save some more and go for a Land Rover. The new evoque looks like hell.

Back
Top Bottom