What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

I think I saw one on the road today. I saw the Toyota Fortuner as well as Endeavor. If you want something like this, I suggest you save some more and go for a Land Rover. The new evoque looks like hell.

Seriously, for around 48 lakhs ex showroom price in Kolkata? :omghaha:

I will consider a used Free Lander if i can avail one for around 20 Lakhs in near future, or Audi Q5.

maruti-suzuki-2011-front-side-view_thumb.png

This is new version ..agar yeh pakistan mein huyi to phir maine nahi leni :omghaha:

i get hyper when women is driving or riding in front of me :angry:

i always try to overtake them.

n still u blame thoz women:undecided:

when its ur bad drivin actually
smileys-smiley-with-sign-746167.gif

i will buy maruti swift.. cute car.. but i dont have money now.. after summer :)

or maybe I will buy a tata sumo suv .. lol.

License to kill? :D

TBH, i find a girl with firearm license much safer than a girl with driving licence. :omghaha:

what is the percentage of accidents caused by women as opposed to men. is there a statistic in india?
from what i know men cause more accidents by rash driving. women follow the rules better than men do and accidents are caised when men break rules.. at least in india. how many times do you find men starting before the light turns green or stopping when the light turns red.
overtaking.. no signals.. crap drivers..

Wats wrong with Scorpio? It has a very good resale value, isn't? I'm not too comfortable with the looks of Safari, nor want to invest in XUV500.

3-4 years from now, i'll look into used Audi Q5 or Land Rover Freelander.

Nothing wrong with Scorpio it's dam good car. But riding comfort is below par (IMHO) compare to others I've mentioned above.

Anyone has any review of Ssangyong Rexton? The car looks hot as hell.

ImageResizerWM.ashx

With that price tag would give it a pass and go for Toyota!!
Being a money minded guy I'd prefer a sedan/ Hatch back +SUV --> 20+Lac are enough to buy me both :)

terrible car, should have bought a HONDA for couple more grand.

terrible move. it will be fine now but 1-2 years your walet will be empty.

Back
Top Bottom