Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I look 30-40 years into future: Zardari

July 10, 2012 - Updated 2131 PKT
From Web Edition

[I look 30-40 years into future: Zardari]

ShareThisNew 0 0 Email0

KARACHI: President Asif Ali Zardari Tuesday said that he had to look 30-40 years into the future and it was in this context that he had joined hands with Pakistan Muslim League-Q and Muttahida Qaumi Movement.

During his meeting with journalists here at Bilawal House, the President said the present population of the country stood at 210 million and it must be taken into account as to how it will have grown in the next 30 years. "People's Party is taking appropriate steps in this regard," he added.

In future, he said, one employment would not be sufficient for a family, as all the members including women and children will have to contribute their share in earnings to run the house.

Commenting on criticism against Zulfikarabad scheme, President Zardari recalled that when building of Port Qasim had been undertaken it also had to face opposition from representatives of Jiay Sindh.

He said the sea has so far eroded one million acres of land in Thatta and that the new city would be built on erosion-prone land there. "Two seaports will also be established along the Thatta coast," he added.

"People's Party does not need a mandate but the country," he claimed.

I look 30-40 years into future: Zardari - thenews.com.pk

pakistan is confused nation, dont know what they want democracy or military??
if u have democracy, u get a bad leader u can replace it.

in military u get a bad guy ur phucked.

in my opinion pakistan has experienced both the above scenerios.

they only way to success is to stick to one form of govt over a long time. pakistan is fickle minded country and such countries are not successfull.

2 All indian who like zardari very much well i got a suggestion =))) u can keep him and we dont any thing back just take him =)) yes he is visionary cz he was mr 10 % =)) now he is looting with both hands now he is mr 100 % =)) and he is not talking about people he was trying to say we just have left few months so now me must take possible thing we can take =)) cz at least for next 30 40 years we will not be able to come into prlmnt =))

2 All indian who like zardari very much well i got a suggestion =))) u can keep him and we dont any thing back just take him =)) yes he is visionary cz he was mr 10 % =)) now he is looting with both hands now he is mr 100 % =)) and he is not talking about people he was trying to say we just have left few months so now me must take possible thing we can take =)) cz at least for next 30 40 years we will not be able to come into prlmnt =))

I got your point
so Zardari is thinking of looting enough money so he doesnot have to come back for 30-40 yrs

Sharm karo kuch. Apne President ko forum me bech rahe ho. Lanat hai. :disagree:

kon bech raha hai bey ? hum usy kesy bech sakty hai ? muft main le jao sally ko :rofl: ulta hum se le lo jo lena hai hamari jaan churao is se :wave:

pakistan is confused nation, dont know what they want democracy or military??
if u have democracy, u get a bad leader u can replace it.

in military u get a bad guy ur phucked.

in my opinion pakistan has experienced both the above scenerios.

they only way to success is to stick to one form of govt over a long time. pakistan is fickle minded country and such countries are not successfull.

just STF we are not confused we know military rule is best and did best is past

Maybe he's keeping that 10% in a safe deposit for any looming future crisis on Pakistan. You never know, as he can look 30-40 years into the future.

Back
Top Bottom