What's new

I look 30-40 years into future: Zardari

kon bech raha hai bey ? hum usy kesy bech sakty hai ? muft main le jao sally ko :rofl: ulta hum se le lo jo lena hai hamari jaan churao is se :wave:

just STF we are not confused we know military rule is best and did best is past

exactly, your country is democratic right now but u guys want military. there is confusion. every time a democratic govt comes in pak, people run out of patience very quicky and this gives the military to take over and then then entire cycle continues. it has already happened 3 times in pak history of tiny 65 yrs. i am not trolling but all i want to say i dont care if u have military or democracy, they only way on long term success is sticking to one way or the highway. if u keep switching then pak willl have 5 yrs of glory and 2 decades of bullshit and this will keep happenning unless pakistanis change their mind.

Its too much time you want :meeting:

Just a few months later you will see your dreams become reality.........In New Elections...

exactly, your country is democratic right now but u guys want military. there is confusion. every time a democratic govt comes in pak, people run out of patience very quicky and this gives the military to take over and then then entire cycle continues. it has already happened 3 times in pak history of tiny 65 yrs. i am not trolling but all i want to say i dont care if u have military or democracy, they only way on long term success is sticking to one way or the highway. if u keep switching then pak willl have 5 yrs of glory and 2 decades of bullshit and this will keep happenning unless pakistanis change their mind.

What makes you think the civilians are actually incharge?

The entire foreign policy, domestic policy, budgetary policy are all driven by the military.

Pakistan's civilian government is subservient to the military.

Now after this statement of zardari it think its time for me to leave the country :hitwall:

its not same like choudhry said WARDI MAIN 100 BAAR PRESEDENT BANAY GAY MUSHRRAF KO :rofl:

After few days you will read NAB arrest zardari tola :lol: its pakistan sab chalta hai :enjoy:

What makes you think the civilians are actually incharge?

The entire foreign policy, domestic policy, budgetary policy are all driven by the military.

Pakistan's civilian government is subservient to the military.

we know that military is very powerfull in pakistan. but then why did u guys throw out mushi???

look india also has a powerfull military but indian military chief has no powers, he is basically a common man who has to ask the pm to even get a 1980s ambassador car for travel. yet india is 2nd fastest growing economy and rising in every field. but on the other had we r also the poorest nation in the world doesnt mean we go crazy and throw out the govt every 5 yrs. keep patience and eventually things willl improve.

don't mind ,this is mentality of nation, they like to kick everyone in 2/3 years but don't want to fix self.

yes thats the behaviour i expcet from intelligent pakistanis. :tup:

I guess we can trade Zardari with the fake Ghandhi's ! both are equally inept !

aap ko roka kis nay hai bhai, dewar say sar na phoro, darwazay say nikal jao

I never asked for your permission , did i? :blink:

This forum gives me the right of expression so i can express anything i want to as far as it doesnot hurt anyone or is not intended to be negatively targeted to any individual, religion or nation .

I never asked for your permission , did i? :blink:

This forum gives me the right of expression so i can express anything i want to as far as it doesnot hurt anyone or is not intended to be negatively targeted to any individual, religion or nation .

sorry mani bhai, i apology and reverse my comments.

pakistan is confused nation, dont know what they want democracy or military??
if u have democracy, u get a bad leader u can replace it.

in military u get a bad guy ur phucked.

in my opinion pakistan has experienced both the above scenerios.

they only way to success is to stick to one form of govt over a long time. pakistan is fickle minded country and such countries are not successfull.
LOL, nice joke. Our democracy is worse then dictatorship, same families ruling for decades. During martial law we were more conomilcally stable.
Stupid illetrate village people who vote the same people over and over again dont deserve democracy.

LOL, nice joke. Our democracy is worse then dictatorship, same families ruling for decades. During martial law we were more conomilcally stable.
Stupid illetrate village people who vote the same people over and over again dont deserve democracy.

Any idea why the Democracy has worked so well for India then ???

I guess the answer for that is we persisted with it for long learning from mistakes and ensuring that Army was subservient to Democracy and not the other way around !!!

Back
Top Bottom