What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

The problem with anti-Smite like yourself is that no matter what evidence I produce you immediately declare it is of the "Mossad" or something like that. So why should I bother?

You argument is a clear example of your dishonesty: first you fail to understand what I said and when I explain it you only have complains.

The problem is you shied away from providing the evidence of ISI's involvement with terror organization. The problem is you ran away like a girl when I asked you to provide evidence that all intelligence agencies use front organizations.

The problem is you shied away from providing the evidence of ISI's involvement with terror organization. The problem is you ran away like a girl when I asked you to provide evidence that all intelligence agencies use front organizations.

As for the ISI connections with terror groups in India/Kashmir and Afghanistan you can find in the following books:

Crossed Swords by Shuja Nawaz.

Pakistan: Between Mosque and Military by Hussain Haqqani.

Pakistan: A Hard Country.

Pakistan: Can the US Secure an Insecure State by by C. Christine Fair, Keith Crane, Christopher S. Chivvis, Samir Puri, Michael Spirtas.

As for intelligence agencies using front organisations:

Intelligence in an Insecure World by Peter Gill, Mark Phythian.

Presidents' Secret Wars: CIA Pentagon Covert Operations from World War II Through the Persian Gulf by PRADOS John

Intelligence Requirements for the 1990s by Roy Godson (Washington Quarterly).

The Difficulties and Dilemmas of International Intelligence Cooperation by STÉPHANE LEFEBVRE (International Journal for Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence)

As for the ISI connections with terror groups in India/Kashmir and Afghanistan you can find in the following books:

Crossed Swords by Shuja Nawaz.

Pakistan: Between Mosque and Military by Hussain Haqqani.

Pakistan: A Hard Country.

Pakistan: Can the US Secure an Insecure State by by C. Christine Fair, Keith Crane, Christopher S. Chivvis, Samir Puri, Michael Spirtas.

As for intelligence agencies using front organisations:

Intelligence in an Insecure World by Peter Gill, Mark Phythian.

Presidents' Secret Wars: CIA Pentagon Covert Operations from World War II Through the Persian Gulf by PRADOS John

Intelligence Requirements for the 1990s by Roy Godson (Washington Quarterly).

The Difficulties and Dilemmas of International Intelligence Cooperation by STÉPHANE LEFEBVRE (International Journal for Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence)

When others give reference you say they are not acceptable, your sources are equally unacceptable to others!

When others give reference you say they are not acceptable, your sources are equally unacceptable to others!

I never said they are not acceptable, but explained why they are flawed.

On the other hand, you disqualify my references without even reading them! BTW, some of them were written by Pakistani scholars.

Your intellectual dishonesty and canniness showed its ugly head once again.

I never said they are not acceptable, but explained why they are flawed.

On the other hand, you disqualify my references without even reading them! BTW, some of them were written by Pakistani scholars.

Your intellectual dishonesty and canniness showed its ugly head once again.

When did you ever explain honestly? Show me and I'll show your deceit!

Publish one of your rubbish and I will show you its real degraded worth.

When did you ever explain honestly? You didn't have the balls to show! Anyway, I should like to remind you that the topic is the threat from the zionazi nukes, let's stick to the topic.

When did you ever explain honestly? You didn't have the balls to show! Anyway, I should like to remind you that the topic is the threat from the zionazi nukes, let's stick to the topic.

You deviated from the topic and asked for references about Intelligence and ISI, and when I delivered it you want to stick to the topic... And of course you continue to evade any admission that your arguments about ISI was false and ISI is involved in terrorism.

You should decide if you want to talk about the issue or about other topics and stop your dishonesty, canniness, and lies.

You deviated from the topic and asked for references about Intelligence and ISI, and when I delivered it you want to stick to the topic... And of course you continue to evade any admission that your arguments about ISI was false and ISI is involved in terrorism.

You should decide if you want to talk about the issue or about other topics and stop your dishonesty, canniness, and lies.

Mr. zionazi, you supplied reports prepared by front organizations operated by Mossad. Mossad is the breeding ground of lies and deceits, so it's safe to say that you propagated lies prepared by the notorious Mossad.

IAEA? Is it really thr?

USA will say like this ___> "Israel is a peace a loving country :P lol they dont have any weapons :) . palestine is their ally ... "

I dnt think Isarel has nukes, now dnt show me wiki its not reliable source of Information. . This thread must be closed.

I dnt think Isarel has nukes, now dnt show me wiki its not reliable source of Information. . This thread must be closed.

Jimmy Carter is quite credible source, so keep your thoughts to yourself. You don't see the threat because you're part of the threat.

israel-nuclear-v-iran-cartoon1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom