What's new

IAF Chief Naik witness flight demonstration of PAK FA in Russia

Every fighter jet can carpet bomb, the capacity depends on its wing loading and number of hard-points.

I don't think there are many fighters that can carry up to 32 x 250Kg bombs for carpet bombings than the Flankers, because all the others also have to carry external fuel tanks, which will limit the payload and hardpoints. IF carpet bombing would be needed IAF indeed has a capable fighter, although I favour precision strike attacks.

Some more examples of carpet bombings and other strike attacks the Flanker series is useful for:

Last edited by a moderator:
229390_10150197379763604_277917788603_6951813_217018_n.jpg

227058_10150197380003604_277917788603_6951815_3446844_n.jpg

248859_10150197380088604_277917788603_6951816_6116411_n.jpg

Look at that under belly.:hitwall:

Without a flat underbelly, how are they gonna achieve full aspect stealth.

I don't think there are many fighters that can carry up to 32 x 250Kg bombs for carpet bombings than the Flankers, because all the others also have to carry external fuel tanks, which will limit the payload and hardpoints. IF carpet bombing would be needed IAF indeed has a capable fighter, although I favour precision strike attacks.

Some more examples of carpet bombings and other strike attacks the Flanker series is useful for:

lol you can use your airline for carpet bombing small planes are for pricision strikes

Last edited by a moderator:
Two shots from yesterday's demonstration of PAK FA in front of ACM PV NAIK

044271.jpg

044270.jpg

HAL’s work share will include critical software, including the mission computer; navigation systems; most of the cockpit displays; the counter measure dispensing (CMD) systems; and modifying Sukhoi’s single-seat prototype into the twin-seat fighter that the Indian Air Force (IAF) wants.It's 25% of R&D
work.

moreover 25% are not enough to understand the importance. mainly on the area like ejection seat, comunication suspension are not critcal one. planes have two different parts. one design and other fueslage,suspensions etc. and other thing is Avionics. The cost of Avionics reach up to 40% to 60% of the place. so on calculation of number might it 25%, but technologically importance might be more than 50%. I guess in future might be russian choose two seater rather to one. benifits of two seaters are much more one handle plane. other assist in navigation andweapon controlling. the second pilot might increase chance of safety of plane in case of one tirred of long flight controlls and continuous controlling.

moreover 25% are not enough to understand the importance. mainly on the area like ejection seat, comunication suspension are not critcal one. planes have two different parts. one design and other fueslage,suspensions etc. and other thing is Avionics. The cost of Avionics reach up to 40% to 60% of the place. so on calculation of number might it 25%, but technologically importance might be more than 50%. I guess in future might be russian choose two seater rather to one. benifits of two seaters are much more one handle plane. other assist in navigation andweapon controlling. the second pilot might increase chance of safety of plane in case of one tirred of long flight controlls and continuous controlling.

brother 25% is more than enough....Tejas mk-II will have 30 % and the ejection seat for Tejas that is being developed by TATA and ISRO will be solar powered and also have internet access.Congress is still looking at blue-prints of Tejas mk-II and once the BSF gives its green signal it will be finalised considering BJP dosent objects to the 10%kick-back that is being offered and a round trip to singapore.but i dont agree with two seater thing...Tejas should atleast be 3 seater according to my calculations..if one pilots sleeps the other two can fly the plane and if two pilots sleep then the third one can fly the plane:tup:

brother 25% is more than enough....Tejas mk-II will have 30 % and the ejection seat for Tejas that is being developed by TATA and ISRO will be solar powered and also have internet access.Congress is still looking at blue-prints of Tejas mk-II and once the BSF gives its green signal it will be finalised considering BJP dosent objects to the 10%kick-back that is being offered and a round trip to singapore.but i dont agree with two seater thing...Tejas should atleast be 3 seater according to my calculations..if one pilots sleeps the other two can fly the plane and if two pilots sleep then the third one can fly the plane:tup:

i think we should also offer the blue print to our police forces as the roads are not good.. that will save a lot of time and efficiency will increase for sure.. i agree with u that should be atleast 3 seaters.. if it is more than 3 seaters like say 6 seats.. we can also give it to rikshaw and auto wala.. that will make us shining like tejas... what says bro...!!!

When did BJP come into decision making?:hitwall: Govt is run by UPA :lol:
And you forgot to put IPL! It can also provide money?

i think we should also offer the blue print to our police forces as the roads are not good.. that will save a lot of time and efficiency will increase for sure.. i agree with u that should be atleast 3 seaters.. if it is more than 3 seaters like say 6 seats.. we can also give it to rikshaw and auto wala.. that will make us shining like tejas... what says bro...!!!

dnt troll man, I know you hav knowledge and skill dnt waste it,

Back
Top Bottom