What's new

IAF crew smashes C-130J into poll in Ladakh after landing, fleet now down to 4 aircraft

Here is how difficult, landing in THOISE (10000+ Ft) will be:

And here is the Key takeaway:

So all the armchair idiots going "taxpayer rupee!!!" need to STFU and wait for the CoI to be finished.
The "Veiled Vipers" are a Special Ops squadron and have raised the bar since their formation, for flying a 70Ton MTOW behemoth in terrifying conditions.
Here is one example for the armchair pilots to see(and soil their track pants):
Altitude: 16614 Ft.
2afe7br.png
Thanks mate!

Look at all the idiot trolls from India and Pakistan still 'debating' after this wonderful post.

Apparently there may have been another line in the area mistaken for the center line. It is being investigated who is at fault here.
the center line is clearly drawn out, or less it may have worn out. and may have gotten confused when turning

Its OK as long as nobody dies .
We ordered 12 .. 6 delivered .1 lost 1 damaged ..6 remaining to deliver.

That means we have 11 c-130s left.if this one repairs.

the center line is clearly drawn out, or less it may have worn out. and may have gotten confused when turning

Its a high altitude area with frequent windy/dust conditions. Who knows what the ground condition was like.

Main thing is the a/c is repaired, no serious damage, investigations on how to prevent it next time.... and its another case of libtard media jumping to dumb conclusions.

This aircraft is already repaired as per IAF. The news is published in times of India.

No lesson from Chandar Bose, Rajiv Gandhi, Sanjay Ghandi and Indira Ghandi's death.
Benazir bhuto,assylum for your ex president paravez( pathetic, though I don't like him,he is a real patriot,lived his better part of his life solely for Pakistan,even dared to attack India for the first time after 1971 etc but still made him to seek assylum in a foreign country),za bhuto even hanged by your own govt.

Its a high altitude area with frequent windy/dust conditions. Who knows what the ground condition was like.
Can you fly and land this thing at that altitude? what precautions would you take?

Can you fly and land this thing at that altitude? what precautions would you take?

Flying? Easily given max service ceiling of C-130J is about 30,000 feet with a standard payload and more than 40,000 feet with zero payload and low fuel. DBO is about 16,600 feet altitude for reference.

Landing, precautions have to be taken in that you land giving yourself enough distance given the air is thinner (and thus your landing velocity will be higher at full flaps). The runway must also be long enough with this in mind.

If the weather is hot as well at high altitude, then take/off landing length (both min and emergency) will have to referenced in the aircraft performance chart for given payload of the mission.

Good VFR procedures also have to be observed by the pilots given the dusty nature of the environment:

Yeah, Wiki written by hindus is very authentic source on Islam.

Uneducated / or madrasa educated , before open your mouth Look around you and / ISLAM/ Your Gulf Fathers.....
View attachment 379423

ISLAM and Urine
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
https://islamqa.info/en/83423
http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/11/bad-news-for-anyone-who-likes-to-drink-camel-urine-5240920/

Since your Forefathers didnt have access the Cow Urine, they drink Camel urine, Cow Urine has many medical properties which is also proven by Science.

BWT GANGA, Water never get spoiled even after years of storage, Even after 100 years , its water will be fit of Human drinking While normal water you cant drink even after 10 days.

I just wana post this so that your Stupid brain get some knowledge.

Yeah, Wiki written by hindus is very authentic source on Islam.
lol... you slow brain did get it... you read your Quran Verse Oh, that might be written by Hindus also...??

Now i think you will make mockery of your Religion or you Prophet in the same way?

http://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-82/Hadith-794/
1.JPG

rest other site too...written and run by Hindus...:laugh::laugh:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/12/saudis-shut-down-camel-urine-shop-owner-was-selling-his-own-urine

I write this become some people dont get the things in polite ways.

Man check your language you are not talking to your wife or your family here, showing your education level and typical indian mentality.
it seems to be a bad reference, which I never come across in my life time neither its in practice in muslim society. you cannot accommodate a particular cultural norms into a religious practice.
You have accepted that how much pavitar (pious) the cow dung/urine is.
In Islam camel urine drinking no one give support or even think off it.
And I have no problem as far as you people drinking ganga water even you drink cow urine eat dung i am no body to argue but your pal and here you also referred madarsa teaching about you know nothing, refering others / madarsa education to illiterate and uneducated which is same as i say that pandit and shastri giving your religious education are uneducated and stupid mind and source of flourishing RSS (Hindu Terrorist- involve in many religious rites) .
Next time be careful.
@waz @Oscar @Horus
LMAO you started it..Now crying for mod..
No one drinks cow urine here or everyone is not RSS..Madrassa is an example what's happening in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom