What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

There is video of the actual crash going around. There no way to confirm to authenticity. If you look at the video closely, the flames are coming from the side fuel tanks and not necessarily from the engine. This could suggest an explosion in the cabin.

on a separate note, I have no doubt that being Modi’s boy Bipin was leading development of a plan to “teach Pakistan a lesson” possibly before the next Indian elections . With him gone the plan had definitely suffered a major set back, if not gone away, totally.Pakistan has a lot to gain from him gone.

Last edited:
There is video of the actual crash going around. There no way to confirm to authenticity. If you look at the video closely, the flames are coming from the side fuel tanks and not necessarily from the engine. This could suggest an explosion in the cabin.

on a separate note, I have no doubt that being Modi’s boy Bipin was leading development of a plan to “teach Pakistan a lesson” possibly before the next Indian elections . With him gone the plan had definitely suffered a major set back, if not gone away, totally.Pakistan has a lot to gain from him gone.
Oh well plans of men and mice

k

Agree 100%. To celebrate the death of a CDS of an enemy country in a non-combat situation is still in extremely poor taste.

Combat situation is a different matter.

Decorum must be present for this sort of thing. Enemy combatants are still soldiers in peacetime and deserving of professional respect.

Was it in bad taste for the Jews to rejoice at the death of Hitler?
Yes, thats another possibility, the inside job.

Pippin was getting bigger then his boots that's for sure.

Zia C130 crash was not accident though. Was a very high level assassination.

I think it was an inside job. The bomb was probably planted inside the helicopter to take him out. He had become a liability for the Indian RSS government and an embarrassment to the military after the botched surgical strikes against Pakistan and losses to India and growing insurgency in Kashmir and Nagaland.

They took him out.

Nah, simply crashed the helicopter. There services have a long history of mis-haps from ships , submarines, & aircraft screw ups.

bomb planting .. missile attacks etc are just myths if insiders wanted to kill him there are tons of sophisticated method to execute at ground keeping its a typical south asian mentality they try to dig conspiracy theories in every incident .. our TV dramas talk shows media everything revolving around same ............. other than that .. it was a tragic day in indian history and i pay my condolence to families of victims .... i respect humanity but if something i hate that is their wrong actions otherwise all humans are respectable for me ..

bomb planting .. missile attacks etc are just myths if insiders wanted to kill him there are tons of sophisticated method to execute at ground keeping its a typical south asian mentality they try to dig conspiracy theories in every incident .. our TV dramas talk shows media everything revolving around same
What is South Asian mentality. Never heard of that before.

Unlike the general perception, the Indian fleet is rather new.

''The Indian government had awarded a contract to the Russian manufacturers for 80 Mi-17V5 helicopters in 2008 at a cost of USD 1.3 billion. While the first of these were delivered to India in 2013, the final batch arrived in 2018.

The helicopter has many variants, including a 36-seater for carrying troops, for cargo transport and a version with an emergency flotation system. It is operated by a three-member crew — a pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer.;;
jis cheez main flight eng betha ho smajh lo ye pichli saadi ki hai :p:
What is South Asian mentality. Never heard of that before.
its called ignorance in english جہالت in urdu there are many words to describe south asian mentality .:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom