What's new

IAF plans to hit targets in 24 hours

if china fully backs us than i dont see indian or even americans wanna bash with us

if china fully backs us than i dont see indian or even americans wanna bash with us

That is again a problem that is visible from almost every other post that a Pakistani here makes - China backing us [Pakistan]

Other than token military supply and making some noise in the U.N. - China gains nothing from offerring full-fledged support to Pakistan in event of a full-fledged confrontation with India [not likely to happen] or the US [:rofl:]

Condiser this
Indo-China trade trade: $38.7 billion USD [2007] - Source

Sino-US trade: $345.45 billion USD [2008] - Source

Pakistan-China: $4.1089 billion.USD [2007] - Source

Now tell me
dear Pakistan members [and also sort of friend ;)], why on Earth will China want to disrupt its trade with two countires with whom it has double & triple digit trade compared to someone with whom it is merely single digit. China promotes its trade and economy in the most aggressive manner - helping Pakistn in a war against India is detrimental to China's National interest

Tell me just one instance where China took a decision which might have helped another country and in turn hurt China - never has such a thing happened in the history of China's existance

Depending on China to join you in your war [in any manner except the manner I have alredy mentioned] with any nation is wishful thinking

That is again a problem that is visible from almost every other post that a Pakistani here makes - China backing us [Pakistan]

Other than token military supply and making some noise in the U.N. - China gains nothing from offerring full-fledged support to Pakistan in event of a full-fledged confrontation with India [not likely to happen] or the US [:rofl:]

Condiser this
Indo-China trade trade: $38.7 billion USD [2007] - Source

Sino-US trade: $345.45 billion USD [2008] - Source

Pakistan-China: $4.1089 billion.USD [2007] - Source

Now tell me
dear Pakistan members [and also sort of friend ;)], why on Earth will China want to disrupt its trade with two countires with whom it has double & triple digit trade compared to someone with whom it is merely single digit. China promotes its trade and economy in the most aggressive manner - helping Pakistn in a war against India is detrimental to China's National interest

Tell me just one instance where China took a decision which might have helped another country and in turn hurt China - never has such a thing happened in the history of China's existance

Depending on China to join you in your war [in any manner except the manner I have alredy mentioned] with any nation is wishful thinking

If some kid thinks this way, you dont need to relate it to everyother pakistani. Pakistanis are smart and they know how much can they ask from China but in the end they have to face it on their own, its not that China is going to put boots on the ground for Pakistan, i have mentioned this is almost every post of mine in reference to other similar posts made by a few Pakistani members.
pakistan has the capability to knock out its enemy, and the only support we will need is on the diplomatic front, same like India who is also looking for internationl support and the war has now turned more into a diplomatic war rather then a military one.

Cooperation with China in various sectors has been going on since late 50s and since then we had two wars with India and you guys had one with China…So Chinese perspective in this region is not something new….Although things at diplomatic and economical levels have changed much in all those decades but the geographical nature and its importance hasn’t changed much over the years and so as Chinese interests in Pakistan….

Collaboration with China is still visible in Energy, Telecomm, Defence and various other sectors…While it’s true that Chinese will NOT fight shoulder to shoulder with Pakistani forces but as IceCold suggested that their support at diplomatic level will mean a lot and can influence the International opinion ….As far as the war on fronts, Pakistan can manage at its own...:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom