What's new

IAF received only 81 Su-30 Instead 112, due to ROE (Russia)

ptltejas

Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.saiindia.gov.in/english/...ompliance/2014/Defence/Report_35/35of2014.pdf

IAF received only 81 Su-30 instead 112, due to delay in receipt of Technical Documents, and Rectification of defective tooling, received from ROE (Rosoboronexport) of Russia. There were 275 days dealy, and the responsible is the ROE. MOD recovered damages from HAL of Rs. 96.26 carore, But HAL is not able to get it from ROE as there is no such paragraph in contract.

plz refer the website and much more information is their regarding this,(as i am not able to copy it, or jpg format to paste here)

I don't care honestly even if it is gripen, but I really would take any western plane over anything we have except the flanker.

The real reason for mmrca was to move from Soviet union (Russia it is NOT) aircrafts to western technology.

Our IAF is another story altogether.

I don't care honestly even if it is gripen, but I really would take any western plane over anything we have except the flanker.

The real reason for mmrca was to move from Soviet union (Russia it is NOT) aircrafts to western technology.

Our IAF is another story altogether.

Gripen deliveries are very professional.

Gripen deliveries are very professional.

The difference between western jets and the eastern ones are so different, you have to pick up a camera made in both to find it out by yourself. I mean honestly. Pick up those russkie copies of Leica and other German cameras to feel the psychology behind the machine.

I mean, as an analogy I really understand.

I read somewhere that the Russian avionics used to be a sharp end of the ground controller rather than an independent war machine of its own.

I have heard that is the reason we went for western (Israeli, French ) avionics and sensors for the machines which are our fighters.

F-16 is the ideal western fighter. Imho. Will stay long as well.

Back
Top Bottom