What's new

IAF Tejas jets to fly in first foreign exercise with UK deployment

No it will crash into EP-3 while attempting a Wang Wei maneuver
Lol... Indian only know simple flip and crashed. Or trigger ejection button stupidly. They are the clown of world air force. I am not joking. Look at the amount of accident of combat air crashes. And some accident are due to extreme carelessness. Like forget to close canopy properly when take off.

Lol... Indian only know simple flip and crashed. Or trigger ejection button stupidly. They are the clown of world air force. I am not joking. Look at the amount of accident of combat air crashes. And some accident are due to extreme carelessness. Like forget to close canopy properly when take off.
Wang Wei maneuver included all these above

Did you see the video about 5 foreign customers going to acquire Tejas fighter?

USNavy
UK Navy
Australian Navy
Canadian Navy
Martian Navy

Last edited:
Check the sources then try to build a narrative, if this is to go by then MKI has already decimated the entire PAF on the 26th February.
Which part is giving you such a tummy-ache? I hope you know that AESA radars have been around out of DLRL for some time now. They were ground versions, and it took several years to miniaturise them, and that is why they are being retro-fitted now.
Talk with facts not wet dreams of things to come in future. Lets talk about what it is today. Your earlier article was saying similar in capabilities. As in Today. if Teja becomes similar in capability to Grippen in coming years (Big IF) then come yapping around. it is like telling that Mirage2000 are better than the the Sabres and Indain have a better aircraft that the Americans operated
You are of the opinion that the Sabre is better than the Mirage 2000? Please confirm this, I would like to see it in writing.
The 5 Samosa going are not equipped with any of the fancy Jargons that the fans and tabloids are talking about.
What do these 'samosas' do for radar, make a loud noise and wait for the echoes to return?
It will flipped and crashed. The IAF pilot will be killed.
Here comes the chorus.

Remind me how many be flipped and crashed.

Totally wrong. He would get himself ejected, very timely. See the history of IAF crashes. :p:
:o:

Are you including all fifteen of the Tejas crashes? Wait, was it fourteen...

You should thanks to west for developing and designing TEJ@ss for you

You should thanks to west for developing and designing TEJ@ss for you
Thanks to West, thanks to west!

Happy, naah?

Of course not, he was a genius to go kamakazi on a EP-3, takes exceptional skills to not miss a large bulk plane like EP-3
That is called brave better than stupid idiot who forget the close canopy when take off. Do Indian AF give him a medal for such feat? :rofl:

You are of the opinion that the Sabre is better than the Mirage 2000? Please confirm this, I would like to see it in writing.
No the Mirage of 2000 is better than the Sabre of the 60's, similarly the Teja of 2040 will be better than grippen of 2010. That is what is meant by comparing the two.

Everything in INDIAN articles is saying this new item will come. that will come. Just tell us what the SAMOSAA can do today. Why are they not telling how it stands today (Disowned and a compromised acceptance by the IAF)

No the Mirage of 2000 is better than the Sabre of the 60's, similarly the Teja of 2040 will be better than grippen of 2010. That is what is meant by comparing the two.

Everything in INDIAN articles is saying this new item will come. that will come. Just tell us what the SAMOSAA can do today. Why are they not telling how it stands today (Disowned and a compromised acceptance by the IAF)
Any service worth its salt will try to get the best equipment for its soldiers, sailors or airmen. That is, unless their country is hopelessly compromised by a desperate, or even failing economic situation. India is going through a bad time due to the mismanagement of the economy by the present central government, partly also due to the pandemic, that has affected many economies, not just ours. Nevertheless, it is far from a desperate, or even a failing economic situation.

What does this lead to?

It leads to an impulse among all the services to get the best that they can. It led to the heavy purchases of Flankers, for instance, tailormade to the requirements of the IAF, but still not equipped with sufficient care; it then led to the purchase of the Rafale, that is supposed to meet some of the gaps between the Flanker and a light aircraft such as the Tejas, and to allow deployment of an intermediate aircraft between the two.

In the Army, it leads to a concentration on Russian tanks, because the soldiers and officers were already used to the ways of the very light but very strongly protected Russian tanks that were 15 tonnes below the weight of equivalent western tanks, or even of the home-made Arjun.

With regard to artillery, a decision was taken to standardise on the 155 mm calibre for all field artillery, and that is the effort that is going on now, in several directions simultaneously, to raise the artillery strength to what it should be.

The Tejas is fit to fly and fit to fight today. The efforts that are under way are to replace the major systems still left out and retrofit them into the existing aircraft. The AESA radar is no rocket science, but none of the radar scientists from the DRDO lab that works on radar exclusively had anticipated a sudden demand for an aircraft compatible version, and it took several years to miniaturise the radar sets (they call the aircraft ready version Uttam, excellent). Meanwhile, the Tejas is not going into battle without radar; all aircraft have been equipped with the ELTA ELM-2052. Now, the present effort is to replace all the Israeli radars with our own, as it is desirable to indigenise as much as possible, as soon as possible,

Another reason why the Uttam is being fitted on with the best possible despatch is that the Tejas, on being fitted with the Uttam, will be integrated to the MBDA Meteor, that is already fitted onto the Rafale and integrated to its Thales AESA radar.

Is there any part of this that you could not understand?

Is there any part of this that you could not understand?

Compare the craft on ground, not on paper. Is this too difficult to understand. On paper it can have 6+gen capabilities but at this moment what it is that matters.

Right now it is a compromised acceptance by IAF as they want the MK-1A (don't go telling that IAF will not accept a compromise on quality or performance hence they have not inducted the plane with limited capabilities, it was shoved down their throats)

detail the capabilities of current production unit and then compare it to the Grippen in production as of today and then go re-read the statement to which i first replied. Similar in capabilities is a wet dream with the Grippen.

Compare the craft on ground, not on paper. Is this too difficult to understand. On paper it can have 6+gen capabilities but at this moment what it is that matters.
That is the craft on the ground. All pieces are accounted for. Not a single accident so far. All the points that the IAF wanted ORIGINALLY are there.
Right now it is a compromised acceptance by IAF as they want the MK-1A (don't go telling that IAF will not accept a compromise on quality or performance hence they have not inducted the plane with limited capabilities, it was shoved down their throats)
And quite rightly too. They were looking for the latest in international technology. If the PLA AF had thought that way, they wouldn't have accepted the J-10 (as a joke, do your homework and find out how long it took, as compared to the swooning fits you samosa kings have talking about the Tejas development cycle).

The trouble is that most of you come into these discussions half-arsed, without doing your homework, and then try to defend your positions to the last man, last bullet. Relax.
detail the capabilities of current production unit and then compare it to the Grippen in production as of today and then go re-read the statement to which i first replied. Similar in capabilities is a wet dream with the Grippen.
Why? Tell me what you have spotted missing?

You do know, don't you?

That is the craft on the ground. All pieces are accounted for. Not a single accident so far. All the points that the IAF wanted ORIGINALLY are there.

And quite rightly too. They were looking for the latest in international technology. If the PLA AF had thought that way, they wouldn't have accepted the J-10 (as a joke, do your homework and find out how long it took, as compared to the swooning fits you samosa kings have talking about the Tejas development cycle).

The trouble is that most of you come into these discussions half-arsed, without doing your homework, and then try to defend your positions to the last man, last bullet. Relax.

Why? Tell me what you have spotted missing?

You do know, don't you?
Tejas have gone through multiple goal changes and hence faced serious delay, the over zealous approach of doing everything in house was lets say "Biting more than you can chew". Kaveri got derailed, the whole indigenous mantra went to the drain with the integration of so many foreign components.

India could have gone JV and slowly added bits that way you would have had an aircraft that you were flying as well as tinkering with.

All capabilities that you say so are with the paper specs, on ground when the aircraft was to be shown, it was hidden. Mig-21 were used, Mirage were used, Su-30 were used but the Samosa at advance base in Ladakh was waiting for what?

This is the confidence that IAF has on its inhouse development, they were flying the flying coffin but not the trailer master?

With indians having claimed too much bogus results in air combat exercises i have no doubt the samosa will make chutney of the all the other poor aircrafts in the exercise.

Not half Arsed, but not BUTT NAKED and shameless like you folks.

Why dont you go ahead and put side by side comparison to the Latest grippen and the current Samosa (currently ready for the combat exercise and educate the similarity. and the tolerance that you use for similarity

Tejas have gone through multiple goal changes and hence faced serious delay, the over zealous approach of doing everything in house was lets say "Biting more than you can chew". Kaveri got derailed, the whole indigenous mantra went to the drain with the integration of so many foreign components.
You have yourself summed it up.
India could have gone JV and slowly added bits that way you would have had an aircraft that you were flying as well as tinkering with.
You mean JV and photocopier. No, we did every single bit on our own. Everything. My COO, who took over from me after I got back to private industry, had worked on the software for the non-skid brake mechanism on the Tejas. Every single bit was worked on by people in and around Bangalore and Hyderabad, with no help, with negative help, when our engineers were locked out of Lockheed Martin and their own notes were not given back to them, overnight, and paid the price.
All capabilities that you say so are with the paper specs, on ground when the aircraft was to be shown, it was hidden. Mig-21 were used, Mirage were used, Su-30 were used but the Samosa at advance base in Ladakh was waiting for what?
When? The Tejas was posted in the south. There were a couple of units doing hot and high weather trials at Ladakh. They were never operationally part of the system.
This is the confidence that IAF has on its inhouse development, they were flying the flying coffin but not the trailer master?
:lol: Says the expert about something that could never have been done by him.
With indians having claimed too much bogus results in air combat exercises i have no doubt the samosa will make chutney of the all the other poor aircrafts in the exercise.
We have clear third party evidence about how our pilots and planes did elsewhere, and don't need some baby doll thinking up party slogans to tell us what we can and cannot do. :coffee:
Not half Arsed, but not BUTT NAKED and shameless like you folks.
Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. Your maturity in design and development must give you the last word.
Why dont you go ahead and put side by side comparison to the Latest grippen and the current Samosa (currently ready for the combat exercise and educate the similarity. and the tolerance that you use for similarity
You were the one making fresh remarks, and now you've run out of steam!

Quick work, McGurk!

You have yourself summed it up.

You mean JV and photocopier. No, we did every single bit on our own. Everything. My COO, who took over from me after I got back to private industry, had worked on the software for the non-skid brake mechanism on the Tejas. Every single bit was worked on by people in and around Bangalore and Hyderabad, with no help, with negative help, when our engineers were locked out of Lockheed Martin and their own notes were not given back to them, overnight, and paid the price.

When? The Tejas was posted in the south. There were a couple of units doing hot and high weather trials at Ladakh. They were never operationally part of the system.

:lol: Says the expert about something that could never have been done by him.

We have clear third party evidence about how our pilots and planes did elsewhere, and don't need some baby doll thinking up party slogans to tell us what we can and cannot do. :coffee:

Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. Your maturity in design and development must give you the last word.

You were the one making fresh remarks, and now you've run out of steam!

Quick work, McGurk!

My fist remark stands still, current LCA is no where similar in capabilities to the Grippen.

Comprehension is not your forte. I said Could have gone the JV route and inducted the craft maturing it over time.

You were the ones glorifying how the Indian aircraft did in the exercise in USA and then the video of the US AF pilot making fun of the results.

Samosa needs newer stuffing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom