What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

So my fellow countrymen,

I wonder what will be batting order for Pakistan...U guys were all praising Fakhar Zaman...what do you think, he should bat at which number? and what about Sarfaraz?

I dont get why pakstanis are always discussing the batting order ?

It does not really make that much of a difference, after all everybody has to come on the pitch and deliver whatever he has.

After refusing to play cricket with Pakistan for about ten years, India had to fight and win for a chance to play against Pakistan. :lol:

Or lets say, since pakistan knew india would be in final, they booked their seat in final already even beating england just to play with india. Bilateral nahi toh yehi sahi.

Question for Bangladeshis

Who you supporting in the final ?
Pak or Ind ??

After the humiliating thrashing india has given to bangadesh, there is no reason for them to support india.

There are rock solid players in Indian side....but the player i have feared the most for last many years is Yuvi.....he has demonstrated against Pakistan in the initial match already that what he is capable of.....he look ordinary sometimes in normal situations, but for pressure cooker situations....he usually drop bombs on opposition teams. I wish i could have met him. Great man, loads of respect and admiration.

very disappointed with the pitches this tournament.
I think i told @Arsalan before tournament started, current pitches in England are best batting tracks. While these ensure high scoring contests, they almost take out bowling from equation and that, to me is most disappointing.
But at the same time Pakistan team has done very well (probably the smartest bowling lineup in tournament). I only wish they had better fielding to back it up.
A bit of grass on some pitches would allow some seam movement (can't hope for much swing with weather getting better and sunnier) and would actually test batsman and more even contests.
PS: One of my office mate predicted after practice matches stage, that atleast 3 Asian teams would qualify for Semis. Guess what his prediction came true. He too predicted based on nature of flat pitches, which look more like Asian wickets that English ones.

Indian openers technique are faulty their fees
Both Rohit and Dhawan don't move feet well in early part of innings and that is the best time to get them out, if a bowler can bring in the ball (LBW or Bowled). However once they play out 20-30 deliveries, its game over for bowlers, for both are quite aggressive.

There should be some pole vaulting element in cricket. Then we will see BD win easy every game....no question.
Wicked wicked :D

BD is 15-25 runs short

yesterday while the BD complete their innings, one commentator told that he felt that BD is short by 30 runs but when rohit and virat roll them over, he said that they actually scored 130 less and not 30.

It's going to be 30 degrees and the pitch at the oval is like a road
No swing no turn
This game is going on impossible for Pakistan to win
But we got a slight chance so will see

It's going to be a great occasion and even the English press is looking forward to
The blockbuster

I dont get why pakstanis are always discussing the batting order ?

It does not really make that much of a difference, after all everybody has to come on the pitch and deliver whatever he has.

Every batsman has some strengths/weaknesses...As per requirement of match, how every batsman play matters.

We played like a minnow. This is not the Bangladesh team that we were looking forward to. The pressure of big match has got them again!

You guys need to be real sports man learn to control your emotions. See how you guys insult others when you even win a single match. I know how you would have reacted had you win this match. Remember How you reacted when you won against Pakistan in Asia cup.

There are rock solid players in Indian side....but the player i have feared the most for last many years is Yuvi.....he has demonstrated against Pakistan in the initial match already that what he is capable of.....he look ordinary sometimes in normal situations, but for pressure cooker situations....he usually drop bombs on opposition teams. I wish i could have met him. Great man, loads of respect and admiration.

Yuvi, Rahul Dravid, Kohli are the bats of playing in pressure. I remember the match against australia. 19 runs were required from last over. Yuvi was totally out of form but he hate a 6 and 4 in two balls and India won the match.

Back
Top Bottom