What's new

ICC Champions Trophy - Fantasy League

So which players are you guys playing with today?

I have:

Joe Root (Power Player)
Moin Ali
Kane Williamson
Corey Anderson

Chounkpur Cheetah jee where is YOUR team and how is the tournament going for you? :woot:
@anant_s

Cannot find you team in the private league i requested you to join.

CODE
835776-5868

Last edited:
Overall productive day for me with 509 points with Kane williamson, stoksie, plunket n Root (PP) fetching me points.. However did a blunder in the morning during panic transfer (as 1 hr window was closing) by choosing Keshab Maharaj (3 point cost) for tomorrow's match. I'm sure he's not even gonna be in the playing eleven.. Waste of one transfer n now I'm left with only 4 more remaining transfer..

Overall productive day for me with 509 points with Kane williamson, stoksie, plunket n Root (PP) fetching me points.. However did a blunder in the morning during panic transfer (as 1 hr window was closing) by choosing Keshab Maharaj (3 point cost) for tomorrow's match. I'm sure he's not even gonna be in the playing eleven.. Waste of one transfer n now I'm left with only 4 more remaining transfer..
My players got me 409 points today. A decent day i would say. Had Joe Root (PP), Moin Ali, Kane Williamson and Corey Anderson playing. The four players take my total tally of players to have played for me on game days to 26. Got 11 transfers let as well so i am set to getting to the target of 50 players playing in group stages (minus the ones who wont count due to rain, cannot do anything about that :) )

It seems like a bad game for my fantasy team, hopefully a better one for MY TEAM though and that is enough, much more than enough to look forward too.

Last edited:
And Pakistan won the game yesterday. I scored just 98 points, the lowest ever as far as i can remember.

Looking forward for today's game and the plan calls for getting at least three players in there from India+Sri Lanka. Hope they all play and play well. Need some good points toward the end of the group stage.

What about you guys?
Tori k

@Major Sam @hembo @911 @Tea addict @Proudpakistaniguy

Giant XI got banned, he was very active. :)

I got 100 odd points in yesterday's match.. Future bleak.. after today's transfer I have 0 transfer left.. This is my team for all future league games..

upload_2017-6-8_12-25-46.png

I got 100 odd points in yesterday's match.. Future bleak.. after today's transfer I have 0 transfer left.. This is my team for all future league games..

View attachment 402387
OPPSS that is too bad!
I mean the transfers
You should have planned man. Anyway, i think you will still manage to get 3/4 players in each game playing from this team right?

How many players you managed to get playing for you overall in the group stages?

I have 7 transfers left and have Kohli (PP), Rohit and Hardik playing today. Happy that India is batting first. I hope the batsmen will get decent points for me today.

OPPSS that is too bad!
I mean the transfers
You should have planned man. Anyway, i think you will still manage to get 3/4 players in each game playing from this team right?

How many players you managed to get playing for you overall in the group stages?

I have 7 transfers left and have Kohli (PP), Rohit and Hardik playing today. Happy that India is batting first. I hope the batsmen will get decent points for me today.

All the players I chose played except Mohd. Shami & Keshav Maharaj.. The problem I pinned too much hope on the cancelled matches with 5 & 6 players playing both these matches respectively.. Too much hope on Aus-Nz match to become a run fest.. I guess I'll still have decent turnout with the team left with me.

4 players today.
1 player tomorrow.
4 player Aus-Eng.
4 player Ind-SA
2 player SL-Pak

Only thing is the player I have will have to score hefty points and my PP selection shall have to be spot on.. :undecided::cry:

All the players I chose played except Mohd. Shami & Keshav Maharaj.. The problem I pinned too much hope on the cancelled matches with 5 & 6 players playing both these matches respectively.. Too much hope on Aus-Nz match to become a run fest.. I guess I'll still have decent turnout with the team left with me.

4 players today.
1 player tomorrow.
4 player Aus-Eng.
4 player Ind-SA
2 player SL-Pak

Only thing is the player I have will have to score hefty points and my PP selection shall have to be spot on.. :undecided::cry:
OK so how many players they were that you managed to get into your team till now and what will be the likely total in group stage. Like i am going to have 50 players that played for me in total in group stage but this includes those with points canceled due to rain. Including those i am looking at 48-50 players in total in group stage.

I changed my PP from dhawan to Kohli just 1 hr prior to the match... negative 10 points, thanks to Kohli.. Aaarrggghhhh...

MY PP is H Pandya, thats the only one playing well.

OK so how many players they were that you managed to get into your team till now and what will be the likely total in group stage. Like i am going to have 50 players that played for me in total in group stage but this includes those with points canceled due to rain. Including those i am looking at 48-50 players in total in group stage.
MY best players were in the matches who got cancel :P now i only have 3 transfers left.

And Pakistan won the game yesterday. I scored just 98 points, the lowest ever as far as i can remember.

Looking forward for today's game and the plan calls for getting at least three players in there from India+Sri Lanka. Hope they all play and play well. Need some good points toward the end of the group stage.

What about you guys?
Tori k

@Major Sam @hembo @911 @Tea addict @Proudpakistaniguy

Giant XI got banned, he was very active. :)
Got 179 yesterday amd playing Rohit Sharma as power power anlomg with pandya, bhuvneshwar, umesh and dickwella. Expecting 400+ today.

My league has gone south today. I had V. K. (PP), Dhawan, Dickwella n Lakmal. Need I say more. Baring Dhawan my points from others is -10..

My league has gone south today. I had V. K. (PP), Dhawan, Dickwella n Lakmal. Need I say more. Baring Dhawan my points from others is -10..

In my case parasana didnt play up, dickwala and H pandya sucks. now i have left with 4 transfer

i already have tamim and williamson and 3rd one i will change with cj anderson.
@Arsalan

Back
Top Bottom