What's new

ICC Champions Trophy - Fantasy League

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Friends,

With the mega cricket event of the year, the ICC champions trophy to start from June 01, it is time to kick start the fun fantasy league as well. Any one here into this stuff?

I really like to participate in the fantasy leagues, be it of football (english premier league) or cricket for a few reasons!! First it helps you stay up-to-date with whatever is happening in the tournament, who is playing well, who is scoring more runs, getting more wickets and taking more catches, you keep tabs on it all just to score well with your fantasy team. Same for football, with over 20 teams, it is quite difficult to keep tabs on those 220 odd players but being part of a fantasy football league helps.
Secondly, ITS LOADS OF FUN GUYS!! :lol:

So if anyone here is interested in the this game, do join as time is running out. Try it, you will love it and will find that it is actually useful as well.

Join here;
http://fantasy.icc-cricket.com/ICC/en/5/clienthome.do?logout=1

Also do join this below private league so we can have a nice little internal competition as well. :-)

The private league code is:
835776-5868

See you there.:)

My team would be:
1. David Warner
2. Aron Finch/ Quniton De Kock / Chris Lynn
3. Viraat Kohli
4. A B De villiers
5. M S Dhoni
6. Christophor Woakes
7.R Ashwin
8. M Aamir
9.Umesh Yadav
10. Sam Badree
11. Trent Boult / Nathan Coulter Nile

My team would be:
1. David Warner
2. Aron Finch/ Quniton De Kock / Chris Lynn
3. Viraat Kohli
4. A B De villiers
5. M S Dhoni
6. Christophor Woakes
7.R Ashwin
8. M Aamir
9.Umesh Yadav
10. Sam Badree
11. Trent Boult / Nathan Coulter Nile
You have a budget to play with :P
Thats the whole point
Plus you have to select a minimum number of players for each role (like batting 5, bowling 2/3, all rounder 2, Wicket keeper 1 etc)

Have you ever tried playing it on ICC site?
If you can manage 20/30 min do register a team, join the league i shared and you will see that it is great fun. Quite informative and interesting i would say.

P.S. West Indies is not playing this Champions Trophy so there players wont be there :)

Grrr...
i thought you said fantasy :p:

Anyway, looks like a good tournament ahead (hope rain stays away).
I'll surely be playing in fantasy league!
Lolz,
its a fantasy game, you will be given a budget to select a squad and then score points based on there real match performance.

Here is the link,
http://fantasy.icc-cricket.com/ICC/en/5/clienthome.do?logout=1

you need to make a team today ideally or max tomorrow by noon and join the leagues your friends can suggest to play with them. I shared the code of one already.

See you. :)

@Khanate @hembo you playing ICC fantasy cricket game as well? Saw you on the thread and though i must ask you :)

I am actually looking to get as many members of this forum join the league as possible. It is so much fun to get involved in this online competition with people you know. :)

Last edited:
@Khanate @hembo you playing ICC fantasy cricket game as well? Saw you on the thread and though i must ask you :)

I am actually looking to get as many members of this forum join the league as possible. It is so much fun to get involved in this online competition with people you know. :)

Yea, I've signed up. :partay: :partay: :partay:

@Arsalan Where do you enter the private league code?

I joined your league with "Hembo's Hurricanes".. Just a preliminary team I picked. I'll make necessary transfers before start of the tournament once I go through the transfer rules. Best of luck!!!

Leagues> Join/ Create league > Join league (press the + sign)> Enter code

Here, click on leagues and select Join/Create League from drop down menu.
001.jpg

Click on "Join League" and enter the league code in the space provided there as shown in the below screen shot.
002.jpg

@Arsalan Do the 20 transfers during the group stages cost points or are they free?
You can make up to 20 transfers in the group stage, they wont cost any points. There is no provision of 21st transfer with deduction of points. It seem you play fantasy premier league as well? (football one :P)

Thank you guys for joining, so how many of us have joined the league so far? 5 people from this forum i think. :)

@anant_s still waiting for your team man. :)

Back
Top Bottom