What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

No need to leave because of the reasons you mentioned sir. Cricket has been and will be a very emotional subject for our two countries. I guess you were too busy supporting your country when on this very thread your countrymen were making fun of my country’s cricket team. I guess that was kosher. Don’t worry yaara it’s a tough loss but be proud of how far along your country came. Agay apki marzi shehzaday.
Classic pajeet multiple personality disorder - incorrigibly cruel human beings when they think the going is good, and whiney babies when the tables turn.

F_UHgzmbEAALqfp.jpeg

Lagta hai baji ki sookhi rehay gi until new year.

don't want to make this thread political.. they'll be other spicy ones to spar on I'm sure

I'll tag you in those

Lmao, are you sure? I've been banging you left right and center ever since Feb 2019.. But man.. those toes left quite a disgusting impression.. I'll be sure to use that to embarrass you for the foreseeable future.

The drunk baba in the videos who thinks the match is fixed probably made alot of money, he is also wearing Australian Color’s 😂
You must be a sick person if you enjoy India's defeat in the final

Me:

View attachment 1030175

Virus ke pair Kevin Durant ki tarhan hain. Aur unko dekh main sick hogaya lol

Who Tf is that in the background 😂

Last edited:
Lagta hai baji ki sookhi rehay gi until new year.

Lmao, are you sure? I've been banging you left right and center ever since Feb 2019.. But man.. those toes left quite a disgusting impression.. I'll be sure to use that to embarrass you for the foreseeable future.
Nothing personal mate.
Just members having an online banter.

I listen to those spooky podcast YouTubers Dr Solangi and Minhaj Ali Askari.
Over there some people from India mentioned The Hymn above "chalisa" , which they read when really scared or spooked.
If they were chanting at WC final, the audience must be very scared of Australia. 😂😂😂

Danish kaneria ka pata karo koi. Woh kidhar hai

Us fixer ko bhi bohat dukh hoga final ka

Your country and your cricket board:

1. Forced Pakistan to play its own Asia cup in Srilanka
2. Because of India Pakistani players had to play one match in Multan and other one a day later in Columbo which resulted in fatigue and injuries
3. Your fans abused Pakistani players and Pakistan as a country in Ahmedabad
4. Your fans sledged our wicket keeper just because he is religious
5. Your fans abused and disrespected Pakistan and other countries
6. Your fans harrassed fans of other countries like BD
7. You didn't allow Pakistani fans or journalists to travel to India and support their team
8. Your ex players kept on spewing all sorts of nonsense against Pakistan. Go check twitter accounts of Sehwag and Akash Chopra for example
9. Your ex cricketer Irfan Pathan danced with Afghan players just because they had beaten Pakistan even though that match had nothing to do with India
10. Your board changed pitches without informing opponent team
11. You bully other teams and boards

And you respect us to show greatness and grace at your defeat???

Nahi bhai. We enjoyed every bit of your defeat and we loved that you failed to win WC in your own home. There is no shame in admitting that. We wanted you to lose and you lost at the best time. We cheered every wicket of India and every boundary and six hit by Travis Head.

Good luck for T20 WC 2024. Hopefully you won't win that either :)
Wow bro you got the full dossier their!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom