What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

AUSTRALIA
Thirty children are not silenced by the class teacher.
Australia silenced one hundred and thirty thousand.

1700488345505.png

It's time 1.4 billions Indians collectively comitted sepukku. This world Cup defeat is unbearable. How could Indians wakeup in the morning and go about their routine business after this defeat..??
How could the Sun dare to rise over India after such humiliating cricket defeat.

I am cutting myself while typing this post.
😭🗡️🤜

It's time 1.4 billions Indians collectively comitted sepukku. This world Cup defeat is unbearable. How could Indians wakeup in the morning and go about their routine business after this defeat..??
How could the Sun dare to rise over India after such humiliating cricket defeat.

I am cutting myself while typing this post.
😭🗡️🤜
No need to get dramatic about it, you Hindus should just stop sending abuse and rape threats to Australian cricket players.

Hindus are not graceful winners. They will even abuse their own cricketers with hateful slurs like below:
👇👇👇
View attachment 1027376

So I think it might be natural people don't want such vile people to win.
These are indian and pakistani terrorists cut ....way posting by hindu names. This is the usual tactics they do after every cricket match .

Pakistani handle .

Last edited:
Catching up on this busy page. I should congratulate Pakistanis. Nice to see them brim with pride as Australians beat India. India may be defeated, but we are truly defeated if we are celebrating another country defeating your opponent when you couldn't, not even once..

Catching up on this busy page. I should congratulate Pakistanis. Nice to see them brim with pride as Australians beat India. India may be defeated, but we are truly defeated if we are celebrating another country defeating your opponent when you couldn't, not even once..
We defeated every team including beggars , that sums it all . Only Australian team was there which was equal to us in some respect .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom