What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Not fit to wear the shirt .
Horrible horrible bowling & fielding

Hassan Ali should do the nation of Pakistan a favour , tie a weight to his neck & jump in the Indus .
Despicable bowling from Pakistan

Cannot for the life of me remember a bowling attack worse than this .

Last edited:
Not fit to wear the shirt .
Horrible horrible bowling & fielding

Hassan Ali should do the nation of Pakistan a favour , tie a weight to his neck & jump in the Indus .
Despicable bowling from Pakistan

Cannot for the life of me remember a bowling attack worse than this .
That fukn dropped catch - My 9 year old would have caught that............

Harris rauf 4 overs 59 runs...that must be the expensive first four over spell

@mangochutney

I guess the team has been stressed out by the hostile environment.

Regards
Which hostility ?

Hostility was when you were called a smelly black bastard by the opposing players in the 70s-80s tours to England & Australia.

That fukn dropped catch - My 9 year old would have caught that............

stealing a living .
Worst set of bowlers in history .

Which hostility ?

Hostility was when you were called a smelly black bastard by the opposing players in the 70s-80s tours to England & Australia.
And what were your people called? Snow whites who smelled of roses?

I love your racist rants when your team is getting whooped like the losers that they are. Enjoy the massacre of the untalented.

@aryadravida

And what were your people called? Snow whites who smelled of roses?

I love your racist rants when your team is getting whooped like the losers that they are. Enjoy the massacre of the untalented.

@aryadravida

Stick to Hindi you don’t understand English .

I was talking about Pakistani team in 70s80s you dumb fucking weirdo .

I don’t poke my nose in other teams like you obsessed motherfucker . Stick to your own team you possessed motherfucker & learn English speech manners and customs before you remark on what you don’t understand

Now **** off back to your own jungle forum where you belong , I’m remarking on my team

Stick to Hindi you don’t understand English .

I was talking about Pakistani team in 70s80s you dumb fucking weirdo .

I don’t poke my nose in other teams like you obsessed motherfucker . Stick to your own team you possessed motherfucker & learn English speech manners and customs before you remark on what you don’t understand

Now **** off back to your own jungle forum where you belong , I’m remarking on my team
One of us has trouble understanding English, and it's not me.

If you were talking about your own team, then you shouldn't have used the word "you" - which is strictly a second person pronoun. Now it can be used to refer to anybody in general, like the word "one" in British English, but when you talk about one team or one people as opposed to another, you (note the usage?) cannot use the word "you".

I don't care for your namecalling and ranting, and I advice you to learn better English before instructing your betters to do so.

@mangochutney

Sir jee, They were a different breed of people- the likes of IK, Javed, Sarfraz Nawaz and others. They dont make them like that any more.

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom