What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Australia should touch 400.. Pakistan’s batting will also east. Bangalore pitch is batting paradise.

One of us has trouble understanding English, and it's not me.

If you were talking about your own team, then you shouldn't have used the word "you" - which is strictly a second person pronoun. Now it can be used to refer to anybody in general, like the word "one" in British English, but when you talk about one team or one people as opposed to another, you (note the usage?) cannot use the word "you".

I don't care for your namecalling and ranting, and I advice you to learn better English before instructing your betters to do so.

Get the **** out of here with your claptrap rubbish . I’m remarking on my team

This is Pakistani forum .

@mangochutney

Hostility was when you were called a smelly black bastard by the opposing players in the 70s-80s tours to England & Australia.

Sir jee, They were a different breed of people- the likes of IK, Javed, Sarfraz Nawaz and others. They dont make them like that any more.

Regards

No . And they received what you call hostility along with the Indian & West Indian teams .
The abuse these guys suffered was on a different level

There weren’t even a Sri Lanka team let alone the rest , it was just the 3 teams and everyone cheered each other’s teams when playing against the English , South African & Australians .

LOL. No proper response, eh? Good to know.

Hush up you muppet and do one .

Harris Rauf is becoming Pakistani Umran Malik.... All pace and no substance!

I so hate this team

Zero Talent
Zero execution
Zero commitment

But still need big central contracts and millions in money while athletes from other sports struggle to even buy shoes for themselves

Bunch of corrupt shameless mfs

Harris Rauf is becoming Pakistani Umran Malik.... All pace and no substance!
He is not as bad as he has been treated today. One commentator probably got it right that he seems to be more effective when afridi and naseem have already taken wickets in their opening spells.

Talking of Naseem, why isn't he playing?

@Areesh today is the day for imam ul haq to prove why he is in the team. I think he is a parchi wala, sifarishi player. Did nothing in Asia cup or wc so far.

Last edited:
@SoulSpokesman

Cricketers have always been good friends. Then and now.

I don't blame Javed Miandad for behaving the way he did. Wicket keepers during that era were very irritating, esp south Asian keepers. Kiran More, rashid Latif, Kaluwitharana. All very irritating.

Afridi's gesture to Warner today when he got out was heart warming. Afridi is a great sportsman. Respect for him.

@mangochutney

I know. Indian and Pakistani players were great friends off the pitch but there was a fire in the belly of Pak players of that generation (hockey too if that is of any interest) when they. took the field They were lions- g***d mein dum thaa unke.

Regards

He is not as bad as he has been treated today. One commentator probably got it right that he seems to be more effective when afridi and naseem have already taken wickets in their opening spells.

Talking of Naseem, why isn't he playing?

@Areesh today is the day for imam ul haq to prove why he is in the team. I think he is a parchi wala player. Did nothing in Asia cup or wc so far.

Naseem, unfortunately got injured just before the tournament. Wonder where the other kid (Hasnain) is. He was also talented till his action was declared illegal. Hope he corrects his action and makes a come back.

As far Haris is concerned, I always thought he lacked variations for 50 overs cricket, when the pitch is not helpful.

LIVE
18th Match (D/N), Bengaluru, October 20, 2023
Australia Flag
Australia
(47.1/50 ov) 354/6
Pakistan Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan chose to field.

Current RR: 7.50
• Last 5 ov (RR): 35/3 (7.00)

Well, they have pulled it back a bit. Will contain them to 370. Moreover, the momentum swings towards Pak now

Regards

Back
Top Bottom