What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

The way pakistani bowlers bowling - looking very ordinary and it also confirming that indian bowlers are using balls with chips that help for good bowling;)
Yup , my wife saying why so many wide lol
Very very ordinary bowling. I will watch 4 more overs, if they bowl like this, I'm turning off TV, will watch Eng match instead.

Do Pak get knocked out if they lose to the kiwis today ? As for rn, it seems NZ are on course to another big 300+ total.

Do Pak get knocked out if they lose to the kiwis today ? As for rn, it seems NZ are on course to another big 300+ total.
Yes Pak needs to win and ideally win big both against nz and eng. Considering nz would definitely win against Sri lanka then it would go on to run rate.

Yup , my wife saying why so many wide lol
Very very ordinary bowling. I will watch 4 more overs, if they bowl like this, I'm turning off TV, will watch Eng match instead.
That match I guess will be more tight and interesting

Yes Pak needs to win and ideally win big both against nz and eng. Considering nz would definitely win against Sri lanka then it would go on to run rate.
I doubt - Pakistan will lose either this match or against England.

They don't have habbit to continuously win against the big cricket players

According to calculations, Pak needs to win within 35 overs to improve the run rate , which is not going to happen.

If they had batted 1st than had to win by minimum 85 runs I guess.

That match I guess will be more tight and interesting

I doubt - Pakistan will lose either this match or against England.

They don't have habbit to continuously win against the big cricket players
The win against bd would have given Pak some confidence I guess, while nz is on a losing streak. But yes nz is on a good start, pak bowlers need wickets quick.

According to calculations, Pak needs to win within 35 overs to improve the run rate , which is not going to happen.

If they had batted 1st than had to win by minimum 85 runs I guess.
odd that they chose to bowl, Kiwis scoring at just under 7 at the halfway mark

with 9 wickets in hand

pajeet crowd will also do its nasty thing and make it even tougher for Pak

anyway, hope for a good game...

Eng Aus should be a cracker, Eng fighting for pride.

odd that they chose to bowl, Kiwis scoring at just under 7 at the halfway mark

with 9 wickets in hand

pajeet crowd will also do its nasty thing and make it even tougher for Pak

anyway, hope for a good game...

Eng Aus should be a cracker, Eng fighting for pride.
400 banayega NZ

400 banayega NZ
aisa hi kuch lag ra hai

yeh Rachin sahi nikla, phat IPL contract incoming !

The Indian Premier League (IPL) player auction for the upcoming 2024 season has been scheduled for December 19 in Dubai. This will be a mini auction and will be a day-long event only, to be held overseas for the first time.

aisa hi kuch lag ra hai

yeh Rachin sahi nikla, phat IPL contract incoming !

The Indian Premier League (IPL) player auction for the upcoming 2024 season has been scheduled for December 19 in Dubai. This will be a mini auction and will be a day-long event only, to be held overseas for the first time.
Ye NZ me migrate na hua hota toh Kohli ko replace karta

Ye NZ me migrate na hua hota toh Kohli ko replace karta
lol, ye to too much ho gaya

but sahi hai, Ajaz and Rachin making us gangus proud.. girmitia Maharaj from RSA also

Pk seeds all over the place too, Usman Khwaja, Moeen and Adil

NZ - 211/1 (30)
CRR: 7.03

Ye ab T-20 khelega aur 400+ karega

lol, ye to too much ho gaya

but sahi hai, Ajaz and Rachin making us gangus proud.. girmitia Maharaj from RSA also

Pk seeds all over the place too, Usman Khwaja, Moeen and Adil
Ye saale ab Arab wale fatafat kharid rahe hain. Dekhte Hain kya hota hai in future.

I want to see Babbar and Rizwan open and do some damage up front. Pak have been such a huge disappointment this time around, flop show.. not good for the sport. :|

I want to see Babbar and Rizwan open and do some damage up front. Pak have been such a huge disappointment this time around, flop show.. not good for the sport. :|
Ye saale Pakistani players khel nahi rahe aur nuksan hamara ho raha hai. Pak agar Semis na gaya to BCCI ko bada loss hoga

Back
Top Bottom