What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Sure Sure. 27/02/2019 was also a win by india when the iaf killed 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16...........:lol:

PS Do you have ANY independent, reliable, honest, genuine and compelling evidence to back your claims?......If so remember to post the links to the evidence here. If not, then it means you are making up tales like all other indians do........:azn:

Why divert from the topic to Feb 27 ? I acknowledge that the dogfight was defeat for India. IAF performed poorly that day. And that is exactly how the international neutral media reported that dogfight... as a loss for India.

The same international media is describing this ICJ verdict as a loss for Pakistan but you are not going to believe the same international neutral media now. How convenient. World doesn't work that way. And what proof/evidence are you talking about ? Just read the ICJ verdict. It's in public domain. You don't need evidence to prove a judgement by a court :lol:

The Prayer is word either be used for to seek relief or in reference to the submission for relief or prayer for relief. The issue is not with the word. And that word somehow triggered an unwanted confrontation. I am not sure what goes through his mind even to raise such issue in first place. However, I elaborated further and hope that it was helpful.
specific request for judgment, relief and/or damages at the conclusion of a complaint or petition.

A Submission is not a Prayer.

Editing your post later with further provocation and personal attacks? is that all you got to have a discussion? But I shouldn't be surprised.
Context.

Editing your post later with further provocation and personal attacks? is that all you got to have a discussion? But I shouldn't be surprised.
Context.

Now given, I can clearly see the reason for the choice of words used here and on other threads, i am quite sure of the intent behind using the term here in context. Now if you do want to play the homonym card to avoid ignominy, that would your choice, although a deceitful one.

specific request for judgment, relief and/or damages at the conclusion of a complaint or petition.

A Submission is not a Prayer.

Call it whatever you want and I didn't quote the word Prayer form the document. Rest about your language for conversation does not deserve much attention.

Call it whatever you want and I didn't quote the word Prayer form the document. Rest about your language for conversation does not deserve much attention.
Really,
does this ring a bell;
"Someone's God just troll his worshipers "

Context.

Context.

Now given, I can clearly see the reason for the choice of words used here and on other threads, i am quite sure of the intent behind using the term here in context. Now if you do want to play the homonym card to avoid ignominy, that would your choice, although a deceitful one.

Context? like you haven't done one earlier that made you to come back with fallacy as such.

Really,
does this ring a bell;
"Someone's God just troll his worshipers "

If it has to be a reminder then I am sure, you know where you are heading. Introspection. The one who worships a man and the same man trolls back, context.

Context? like you haven't done one earlier that made you to come back with fallacy as such.
Please point me to one. For this thread, I was quite interested in this prayer business which in jurisprudence is not related to submissions at all, but towards a conclusive verdict. but you specifically chose that, and give Given you have used religion baiting before, I maintain my ground.

If it has to be a reminder then I am sure, you know where you are heading. Introspection. The one who worships a man and the same man trolls back, context.
Now you have come to the point , please do tell me who worships whom?

Why divert from the topic to Feb 27 ? I acknowledge that the dogfight was defeat for India. IAF performed poorly that day. And that is exactly how the international neutral media reported that dogfight... as a loss for India.

The same international media is describing this ICJ verdict as a loss for Pakistan but you are not going to believe the same international neutral media now. How convenient. World doesn't work that way. And what proof/evidence are you talking about ? Just read the ICJ verdict. It's in public domain. You don't need evidence to prove a judgement by a court :lol:

Post the links to the evidence that the ICJ is supporting india's position. Make sure it's genuine, honest, reliable and independent evidence.

Post the links to the evidence that the ICJ is supporting india's position. Make sure it's genuine, honest, reliable and independent evidence.

Ya Allah rahem.

ICJ verdict padhle bhai.

You can also check out the reporting of the international western media of this verdict on Google. It is easily available. Just do your research. Don't expect to be mouthfed.

What verdict? He's still in Pakistan's custody and there is NOTHING 1.4 billion indians can do about. indians were claiming that the ICJ would free him.

I already stated above what India's main prayers were and what India realistically expected. The request for freeing Kulbhushan was never going to be accepted and it was a maximalist prayer that every one makes in such cases. India's main prayers for granting consular access to Kulbhushan and review his conviction by Pakistani court has been accepted. Pakistan was clearly held by the ICJ to be in violation of the Vienna Convention.

Don't agree. Bakchodi is the spice of the life.:p::p::p:

Yeh baat bhi sahi hai

I already stated above what India's main prayers were and what India realistically expected. The request for freeing Kulbhushan was never going to be accepted and it was a maximalist prayer that every one makes in such cases. India's main prayers for granting consular access to Kulbhushan and review his conviction by Pakistani court has been accepted. Pakistan was clearly held by the ICJ to be in violation of the Vienna Convention.

Yeh baat bhi sahi hai

A pathetic excuse to why 1.4 billion indians can do zilch to Pakistan. Again, WHERE is the evidence that inida ONLY wanted consular access and not to free their spy?

A pathetic excuse to why 1.4 billion indians can do zilch to Pakistan. Again, WHERE is the evidence that inida ONLY wanted consular access and not to free their spy?

You keep changing the goal post again and again. The population of India or Pakistan has nothing to with a verdict in a court case. It does not matter. These international courts don't work like banana republics.

As for proof, there cannot be a proof of something like this. Anyone who has read law or practiced law or done any negotiation in his life knows how prayers are made before courts and how maximalist positions are taken. India never had a case for freeing Kulbhushan. We had a case for getting consular access, which we got, getting Pakistan declared to be a violator of the Vienna Convention, which we got and getting Kulbhushan's verdict cancelled and reviewed afresh, we also, we got.

If you don't believe my analysis, you can read the analysis of various international/western news agencies of the verdict. These very same news agencies who analysed the Feb 27 dogfight as a loss for India and you merrily believed them, but now who you wish to conveniently ignore.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom