What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Please point me to one. For this thread, I was quite interested in this prayer business which in jurisprudence is not related to submissions at all, but towards a conclusive verdict. but you specifically chose that, and give Given you have used religion baiting before, I maintain my ground.

Now you have come to the point , please do tell me who worships whom?

You can maintain your ground under the remedy like for any member on this forum. Given your track record, does that rings the bell? atleast you aren't the one ask to tell you or explain. A man worships another man like a god and then that other man (God) trolls someone, is the case. There is no offense for any religion but someone that worships another man.

Prayer is the word used by me and I stand by it where you don't stand any moral to question but you can close to use submission word either by your choice or that document. However, you had nothing to offer on the topic. Instead of judging people and issuing vague statements, you know what I mean, try to be productive.

KJ is not going to India and he stays with us. Now you tell me, this was the topic or no?

And still, if you have issues with any of my statement, contact @Slav Defence and you are not authority. Had it been the case for digging post and quote in wrong contexts like you, there wouldn't be any difference between you and me. You can provide your argument but the use of word like submission or objecting the word prayer, wouldn't change the fact that KJ is not going home as India desired.

I'm quoting BBC here for the lot that is trying hard to attain some one's cloudy weather advantage intelligence quotient :omghaha::

"The court did not order Pakistan to free Mr Jadhav. It's not entirely clear what will happen next. The ICJ stated Pakistan could decide how best to conduct an "effective review" of Jadhav's conviction and sentence, but seemed to suggest a review by a civilian high court would be suitable."

Review by such and such would be suitable? Lol what kind of lame *** binding language is that PRO BONO :rofl:...

ICJ has stated that Kulbhushan sentence by military court should be reviewed by the higher judiciary as per laws of Pakistan. This provision is already in place for the purpose of appeals and reviews.

Counselor access has indeed been recognized by ICJ to be facilitated by Pakistan. To this point, all India has tried to do in its limitless wisdom is to delay any proceedings in its spy's case.

Technically, Pakistan has recently fulfilled the ICJ recommendation of counselor access by providing a chance to India that GOI has refused by issuing unnecessary and one sided demand of unimpeded access to its spy .

Link:

Home » International » Pakistan
Pakistan to grant consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav today
IANS

Last updated on August 2, 2019 at 08.13 am
AR-190809969.jpg&MaxH=500&imageVersion=16by9&NCS_modified=20190802061333

Pakistan has decided to grant consular access to Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav in accordance with the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruling, according to the Pakistan Foreign Office spokesperson.

Jadhav will be granted consular access on Friday, Dunya News quoted the spokesperson as saying.

Pakistan has informed the Indian High Commission and is awaiting a formal response, it said.

The ICJ in its ruling in July put on continued stay the death sentence to Jadhav by a Pakistani military court for alleged espionage.

The court had asked Pakistan to inform Jadhav of his rights under Article 36 of the Vienna Convention and grant India consular access.

The ICJ in its ruling asked Pakistan to ensure "effective review and reconsideration of his conviction and sentences".

Has anyone anything on this?

This is the Network whose operating base received the MoAB and yet no publicity on the biggest weapon fired.

He sud be hanged, capital punishment needed in this one and allow everyone to watch how he die, many Pakistanies have witness people dying in their arms in front of them people even have picked up body parts from surrounding areas of blast site..
we are too soft for not slapping hard back.. its painful to see how this killer is getting all kind of services when normal Pakistanies dont have this privilege.

Last edited:
He should be executed quickly and quietly and body disposed off. No need to drag it any longer.

So what is the latest now with the pandemic going on?

Has ICJ gone virtual yet?

So what is the latest now with the pandemic going on?

Has ICJ gone virtual yet?

ICJ will come into the picture after the review. The review is totally internal to Pakistan. Somehow you don't seem to be in a hurry. @Slayer786 seems to be getting impatient.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom