What's new

IDEF 2013 Turkey: Updates & Discussions

IDEF 2013: Havelsan, SAVRONIK and BITES secured contacts. Agreements contain;

1- ATESIM: Fire training simulator project for Special Forces. Project time: 24 months
2-TESIM: Computer based Aircraft/helicopter systems maintenance/malfunction training simulator for AirForce
3- ATAKSIM: Havelsan to develop T-129 Atak simulators. Software section including image creator softwares of ATAKSIM will also be developed by an unknown Turkish firm as subcontactor of Havelsan.

IDEF 2013: ASelsan to provide Acvtive/Passive convoy protection system against RF based exlosives.

IDEF 2013: Aselsan CAFRAD Phase-1 agreement signed:
-Phase-1 contains development of illumination radar and non-rotating IFF system development. I will open a thread for details...

IDEF 2013: TAI and SSM signed agreement for design phase of Gokturk-3 SAR satellite. Radar section will be developed by Aselsan. Along with Aselsan, Tubitak-UAZY is also subcontactor of TAI in Gokturk-3 project.

Saudi corner in IDEF, nobody got better pictures? It is the only one I can find.

8hV2k.jpg

@cabatli_53

MKEK Kale 7.62MM model was a serious disappointment to me, it looked like a bastardized polymer version of FN-FAL. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
5.JPG

once agian because naiv ........ have no idea.

enjoy...

@cabatli_53

MKEK Kale 7.62MM model was a serious disappointment to me, it looked like a bastardized polymer version of FN-FAL. :confused:

Bro, MPT project become a nighmare for followers cause of dumb MKEK. MKEK firstly developed 3 different initial prototypes and produced some for trials. With the referances received from Army officials, They developed a new prototype called MPT-A thanks to the best parts of previous 3 prototypes and manufactured hundreds for trials. During trials, Army officials met some problems that They can never accept and send back to MKEK again. This time, KALE engineers as subcontactor of program, put their noses into MPT program more serious than ever and re-designed problematic 9 different parts and developed MPT-B. At present, MPT-B is in trials and According to reports, It peforms great.

I mean There are more than 5 different prototypes walking around. While Kale introduced your mentioned rifles as MPT, MKEK introduced under rifle to Generals as MPT. :)

5.JPG

@cabatli_53 Why not simply take production rights for FN-SCAR or HK-417?

@cabatli_53 Why not simply take production rights for FN-SCAR or HK-417?

National ambitious bro. After this point, Likely Licence agreement ceremony of a foreign rifle to be introduced in net, TV, While developing Tanks, warships, missiles, aircraft indigenously, would actually be signiture ceremony of MKEK's own destruction. MKEK don't have a good vision in Turkish public. They have to do something benefical for own country thanks to more than 4000 workers...

National ambitious bro. After this point, Likely Licence agreement ceremony of a foreign rifle to be introduced in net, TV, While developing Tanks, warships, missiles, aircraft indigenously, would actually be signiture ceremony of MKEK's own destruction. MKEK don't have a good vision in Turkish public. They have to do something benefical for own country thanks to more than 4000 workers...

I personally would have loved to see, a reliable Turkish battle rifle to replace our G3s one day too. MKEK is a disappointment for me in that regard.

I personally would have loved to see, a reliable Turkish battle rifle to replace our G3s one day too. MKEK is a disappointment for me in that regard.

At the end of this program, Sooner or later, They will manage to reveal a reliable rifle but You know It is MKEK. It will takes time because MKEK develops the systems with some reverse-engineering and trials/ and evelop and trial again and develop...etc mentality. Their design engineering capabilities are not matured yet.

At the end of this program, Sooner or later, They will manage to reveal a reliable rifle but You know It is MKEK. It will takes time because MKEK develops the systems with some reverse-engineering and trials/ and evelop and trial again and develop...etc mentality. Their design engineering capabilities are not matured yet.

Do they have a competition ?

Do they have a competition ?

SArsilmaz is trying to put MKEK into difficult conditions with statements. In IDEF, They revealed M-4 copy SAR series infantry rifle as competitor of MKEK's MPT. They are trying to convince SSM that MKEK is failed to develop MPT but SSM is managing the projects cleverly. They were predicting the statues of MPT project If sole MKEK was charged to develop so They put KALE as subcontactor of MPT project. Kale is really strong regarding R&D's and so I believe that MKEK&Kale will do it...

piyade-tufegi-sar-223.jpg

SArsilmaz is trying to put MKEK into difficult conditions with statements. In IDEF, They revealed M-4 copy SAR series infantry rifle as competitor of MKEK's MPT. They are trying to convince SSM that MKEK is failed to develop MPT but SSM is managing the projects cleverly. They were predicting the statues of MPT project If sole MKEK was charged to develop so They put KALE as subcontactor of MPT project. Kale is really strong regarding R&D's and so I believe that MKEK&Kale will do it...

piyade-tufegi-sar-223.jpg

Can they equipped with pica rail?

Back
Top Bottom