What's new

Idol worship by Hindus on roadside in Dubai

Is there something wrong here? Don't Hindus have the right to practice their religion in public?

People have the rights to worship any animals and drink any beverage.

Only problem is that these exact same Hindus also want to cleanse India of Muslim and Christian minorities.

They are happy to take Muslim money and do puri in Dubai but want to destroy mosques and kill Muslims in India.

Is there something wrong here? Don't Hindus have the right to practice their religion in public?
They don't want to bestow the same right to muslims in a secular country aka India...

In Gurgaon, Hindutva groups claim to have stopped Friday namaaz in several open spaces

Source:
https://scroll.in/article/877901/in...ups-stop-friday-namaaz-in-several-open-spaces
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...companies-muslim-employees-1416902-2018-12-25

Muslims are blocked from worshiping in public parks and are asked to worship in mosques and when they try to build mosques, this is what happens..

https://indianexpress.com/article/c...in-sanpada-block-sion-panvel-highway-5467985/

Last edited:
Getting to u is he
It's incompatible with his stature, during 26-27 feb incident and subsequent events, his narrative was strong and hard-hitting, these tweets on the other hand paint him as just another guy on twitter forwarding his biases, dilutes what he has to say.

Just my 2 cents.

It's incompatible with his stature, during 26-27 feb incident and subsequent events, his narrative was strong and hard-hitting, these tweets on the other hand paint him as just another guy on twitter forwarding his biases, dilutes what he has to say.

Just my 2 cents.

Same here ..As an Indian , I used to think that Pakistani military personnel , by virtue of the history of military governments in Pakistan , were generally more mature and dignified in their demeanour . Turns out he’s just another buffoon with a keyboard , and he dilutes my opinion of Pakistani military men.

so the open idol worships returns to the land of Arabs again after centuries...
Their country their rules, those who allowed this will go in their Graves & we will in ours... They will be answerable for their deeds on the day of judgment...... and Allah knows the best,

Just my 2 cents.
To put it mildly, his attempt to point out the madness of religious extremism and the idiocy that comes with it should have been phrased better.

If this was done by any of our official PR people, I would lose all respect for that institution and demand for sacking him. Well, dont know how it works in Pakistan. :what:
He is doing it from personal account at twitter where DGISPR only issue press releases.

As a person who believes in secularism. Keep religion in places of worship, and not in public.

I don't like this, and if I were there, there's no way I would feel comfortable with this.

No, and a big no. Religion should remain in places of worship, something like this should not happen in streets.
only one word . tolerance which define a human being to be human otherwise one can with pleasure define his definitions !!

Back
Top Bottom