What's new

If India and Pakistan Went to War: 5 Weapons Pakistan Should Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bakhtyaar Zardari??????

My dear I am not aware of this lady.

pehle bari moti thi per ab patli ho gayee hai usi tarah jaise sonakshi sinha ho gayee hai :D

bakhtawar-bhutto.jpg

waise buri to asifa bhi nahi hai

images

country with better economy always win direct war....that is why pakistan chose to have indirect war with India.
We are still here proud and intact with our real religion on the other hand you and your biraders are the byproduct of that slavery,so pls have little shame my friend Zarvan
well even ifwe were ruled for a 1000 years acording to pakistani dramers still we are free and progressing but look at the nation of so called "rulers of hindus for 1000 years"
While I am sure that India has much more than balls , on reading replies like these one starts having doubts on the brains of Pak posters.
Lost half their country and still boasting..Pakistanis...

JUST DO IT......
:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:
Talk with Talk but NOT Walk with Walk

So Muslims in India would fight against Pakistan? Probably if Pakistan took over muslim parts of India, they would become economically even worse.

Why wouldn't they ? They have the same rights as any other Indian. Their religion and religious beliefs are respected and protected. They can become PM or President or Chief of Staff of the Indian military, any position which they work for. They prosper as any other Indian would and suffer the same hardships as all other Indians. As a minority group they have certain privileges afforded to them. In fact, call an Indian Muslim a Pakistani and he/she will in all likelihood give you a punch in the face :D

Why wouldn't they ? They have the same rights as any other Indian. Their religion and religious beliefs are respected and protected. They can become PM or President or Chief of Staff of the Indian military, any position which they work for. They prosper as any other Indian would and suffer the same hardships as all other Indians. As a minority group they have certain privileges afforded to them. In fact, call an Indian Muslim a Pakistani and he/she will in all likelihood give you a punch in the face :D
LOL.... :lol:

So indian nuclear sub is not equipped with N weapons?

AH-64D Apache Longbow Block III Attack Helicopter

India’s recent agreement to purchase the AH-64D Apache helicopter represents a quantum leap in land firepower for the Indian Army. The Apache’s versatility means that it will be able to do everything from engage armored formations in a conventional war scenario to hunt guerrillas and infiltrators in a counterinsurgency campaign.

The Apache is one of the most battle proven attack helicopters fielded. Apache is capable of speeds of up to 171 miles an hour in high altitude environments, an important consideration in India’s mountainous terrain. The rotor blades are resistant to 12.7mm machine gun fire and the cockpit is protected from shrapnel by Kevlar shielding.

The Apache Longbow is optimized to attack and destroy armor—the mast-mounted millimeter-wave radar is capable of detecting and prioritizing up to 128 vehicle targets in a matter of seconds, then attacking up to sixteen targets in quick succession. For counterinsurgency operations, the thermal imaging sensor allows crew members to pick out individuals in ground cover and concealment.

The helicopter has four external hard points, each of which can mount four Hellfire missiles. A 30mm cannon capable of engaging light armor, soft targets or personnel is mounted underneath the helicopter chin and slaved to an optical sight worn by the pilot and gunner.

In a contract worth $1.4 billion dollars, in 2012 India agreed to purchase 22 Apache helicopters. Also included in the 2012 deal was a request for 812 Hellfire Longbow millimeter-wave radar guided missiles for use against tanks and armored vehicles and 542 Hellfires optimized for use against hard, soft and enclosed targets. Also included in the deal were 245 Stinger Block I missiles to provide an air-to-air capability.

In August, India offered to buy a further 39 Apaches, in an attempt to drive the overall unit cost down.

lolz :suicide2:

pehle khareed to looo

In 71 we lost in 2002 you ran away and without any major war still you lost 2000 soldiers and didn't dared to start the war
laughing-019.gif
lol-049.gif
lol-003.gif
:crazy:

And I thought only circuses had clowns!! I just found one on PDF! :D

Cheers! :cheers:

Kid your own Army has admitted that they lost 2000 soldiers in 2002 so kid go and learn than come here and talk
Really? Link please? If not please stop these nonsensical BS posts of yours. Makes you look stupid!

And what happened in 2002?

Last edited:
JUST DO IT......
:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:
Talk with Talk but NOT Walk with Walk
wellas i told many times earlier we dont need to use force aginst lond of the pure to make them "behave" we already are using "other methods" or say a new radikal aproach :D

But one thi g india shud keep in mind that we hav carrier killer missile then we dnt hav to worry abut aircraft carrier and abut neuclear submarine it is same as all other diesel electric submarines but could stay in water for long time that is only the difference about atoms pakistan hav more atoms than india but for sire better atoms and abut missiles pakisyan hav strong missile delivery system. Abut planes we hav f16s for sumkis abut helicopters we hav cobras and buying hind.. So i dnt think there is any thing to worry about:)

Every foocking weapon is to be feared. Every body that can type is some kind of expert.

Last edited:
You talk about surrender and I call it saving our soldiers from traitors who undermined our security by letting Indian know about our armed forces, not only that India had been training terrorist like mukti buhinis for several years to interfere in that land,

Than those pics that you guys put up are all pics of dead Biharis killed by traitors mukti and blamed Pakistan Army, if you care I will put up a research paper done by an Indian lady about Bangladesh war. Her name Sarmila bhos, go and read her book to know the truth. You need to get your history based on truth and not on Indian progsnda.

Nothing but the facts as they are out on internet now

you are a senior member??
and you think a civilian told Indian about our soldiers?
where your general musharaf said it was such a top secret mission that only 2 generals know about it.
seem like Pakistanis dont like to use their brain much, lets just repeat what someone said for my liking.
do you also believe Benazir gave Indian the names and location of sikhs?
do you also believe our one soldier is heavy of 10 indian?

But one thi g india shud keep in mind that we hav carrier killer missile then we dnt hav to worry abut aircraft carrier and abut neuclear submarine it is same as all other diesel electric submarines but could stay in water for long time that is only the difference about atoms pakistan hav more atoms than india but for sire better atoms and abut missiles pakisyan hav strong missile delivery system. Abut planes we hav f16s for sumkis abut helicopters we hav cobras and buying hind.. So i dnt think there is any thing to worry about:)

Fine you have all that, but do you have someone who can press the button from democratically elected front?
If not you will once again come back begging pardon and saying non state actors did that...

That shows your knowledge. .. Hinds are no where close to Apache. .. We operate Hinds since decades ... they pose no threat to India. .. you don't have carrier killer ... those anti ship missiles may cause some damage but it can't sunk AC. .
you may have 10 additional nukes... but India is huge... We have more fire power than Pak. .. F 16 can cover your skies better .. but if war continues you need more spares for those few F -16s ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom