What's new

If India makes more longrange ICBMs, Beijing may help Pakistan do the same, says Chinese state media

Ok...all of India..:-)
Shaheen III Range Map.jpg

Forget about ICBM

What about better cruise missile engine
What about hypersonic missiles
Better seeker's
More help with SLCM
Help with MIRV or MARV

The article is pointing towards the above rather then a ICBM that can hit Europe or something

That's How USA and USSR changed the World :haha:

I'm waiting for Modi to declare India a superpower. With parades, LCA flying above, Arjun tanks and the missiles line up the street. Etc. Theparade director is from Bollywood.

Na ! That is not a Super Power

I will call India a Super Power when we have Sci-fi technology and Alien Technology :cheesy:

I guess our Chinese friend should learn some serious Mathematics about distance and numbers. Pakistan don't need long range missiles to hit targets next door. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No...They are right...We do need ICBMs i n which they can help us to strike your nuke assets which are situated at nicobar and idaman islands....No?

We also need long range missiles to blow up Indian military command centers/logistics route...

We also need ICBMS to strike deep inside in East and south of India....I mean hitting in all corners not only the part attached with Pakistan...

Pakistan also needs ICBMS as its role in Middle East is increasing and we are growing regional power...

That was in bad taste...You sure has revealed that you have hostile racist attitude towards China...How about this one...you racist?

Chinese must be afraid of Indian jawans.....hahahahaha

indian-funny-Man-Join-police.jpg

Beijing wants to communicate the message that if India increases the number of its long-range missiles, it will help "all-weather friend" Pakistan do the same, Chinese media said.

I guess our Chinese friend should learn some serious Mathematics about distance and numbers. Pakistan don't need long range missiles to hit targets next door. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But it's Nothing wrong to have a few in the Arsenal :D :D

Khwab daikhain gai to tabeer milai gi. :)
Bhai, very humbly,
Pakistan produces just 39 out of 94 defined missile technologies against India's 81 and China's 92. Tabeer kaise milegi?

For further, what's use of an ICBM for Pakistan? It won't give you anything except unnecessary diplomatic pressure.
Alone ICBMs can't make you dominant.

India can invoke pressure because it has a lot more of strategic/economic weapons & assets than ICBMs.

From nuclear triad to ABMs, SLBMs, QBMs, space program and conventional build up, India just broken the jinx of imbalance with P5 countries. It's neither aimed at Pakistan, nor it ever will be.

Pakistan may test even an SLV, but it isn't going make an ICBM in near future.
Mark my words.
Though, I'm a space enthusiast and would love to have an update on Pakistani SLV Program Taimur (not about 2015-16 scheduled flight from Tilla).
Indians start wet farting even before we test ICBM.:sick:
Go ahead, do it ASAP.:D
Khush toh ause hua jaise laddu mil gaye hon.

Doesn't effect India much. Pakistan already has the capability to hit most of India. But this action by china will violate International proliferation laws.
It's internationally called 'act of reprisal'.

I dont believe Pakistan's strategic policy makers are even thinking about an ICBM yet making one with or without Chinese help. Having said that Pakistan does need an ICBM which could also benefit our SLV program. Moreover Pakistan is the only country to be threaten by another to be bombed back to stone age not too long ago, it would be wise for our policy makers to wake up and do something for a change before its too late.
Pakistan should use this opportunity as the perfect means to further enhance our missile program now that China seems more willing in supporting than ever before.

Back
Top Bottom