What's new

If India makes more longrange ICBMs, Beijing may help Pakistan do the same, says Chinese state media

Pakistanis already have repainted Chinese missiles, tell us something we don't know.

Ok. This is a forum where Pakistanis and our allies China, Turkey and other pro-Pakistani countries discuss defense news. Indians are irrelevant here. And now you know.

Hadn't they already helped pakistan with Missile & nuclear Technology?? Chinese threat is bogus. India must seal the brahmos deal with Vietnam asap.

At least we don't have rebel groups, and check out what foreigners say about their first hand experience in safety issues in China on google or youtube.
Look who is talking,in India a rebel group has not taken over the country yet,CCP is the biggest rebel group out there bro.:-)

At least we don't have rebel groups, and check out what foreigners say about their first hand experience in safety issues in China on google or youtube.
Look who is talking,in India a rebel group has not taken over the country yet,CCP is the biggest rebel group out there bro.:-)

I thought Pakistan's Missile Program was far ahead of Indias. Why does Pak need China's help to make longer range missiles?

Learning curve and more efficient product. Chinese help is always welcome.

Just like indians got Russian help----significant help---for their own space/ICBM programs.

Infact, during the process of building their cyrogenic engine--indians got Russian Samples of working Cyrogenic engines. I bet any knowledgable/senior indian member to dispute this ;)

Learning curve and more efficient product. Chinese help is always welcome.

Just like indians got Russian help----significant help---for their own space/ICBM programs.

Infact, during the process of building their cyrogenic engine--indians got Russian Samples of working Cyrogenic engines. I bet any knowledgable/senior indian member to dispute this ;)
And where exactly cryogenic engine used in indian missiles??

this thread is hilarious comment after comment of indians crying lol

And where exactly cryogenic engine used in indian missiles??

LOL.

It's about learning curve and mastering some of the most cutting edge technologies.

Afterwards, you can incorporate them into ICBMs, GSLVs, rocketing, and so on and on.

Stay in this forum. You will learn a lot

I do not think any words from China would limits Indian plans. China will have to put this threats into practice or not give threats. Threats alone do not work.

But Pakistan has enough missiles in its arsenal which can reach anywhere in India, even Nicobar Iselands. So without Chinese help, we have reach to every corner of India already.

My be China will help Pakistan in building long range SLBMs or SLCMs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom