What's new

If Kashmir blows up, all bets off: US

What if India came out tomorrow and publicly vowed to hold the long-delayed Kashmir referendum by a specific date, say April 1, 2012? Would that alleviate tensions?
Alleviate? That would be the end of all tensions... At least from the Pakistan side. Indians will still need to ban the teachings of Akhand Bharat from the RSS's training camps or religious monasteries, and its Hindutva philosophy as a whole too. But as long as those philosophies don't transform into India sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, we will chalk that off to India's internal problems.

The referendum has to be done by the UN as per ALL the resolutions India and Pakistan signed and there were quite a few of them.

Indians will still need to ban the teachings of Akhand Bharat from the RSS's training camps or religious monasteries, and its Hindutva philosophy as a whole too.

O'Rly Why?

BTW If you give such a speech on Indian TV you would be never recalled to any future programs and be frowned upon. Such things are never "taught" to mainstream public.

Unlike in Pakistan where Zaid Hamid's hate for Hindus and Imran Khan's love for Taliban are openly welcomed and praised, not only by the common public but the 'intellectuals' :rolleyes: too. See a degree of difference?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Solomon2 View Post
What if India came out tomorrow and publicly vowed to hold the long-delayed Kashmir referendum by a specific date, say April 1, 2012? Would that alleviate tensions?

Well other way around too - if pakistan promise and publicially vowed to ban terrorist organization and - let the Kashmir follow path of - peace and sovereignty - to make understand - the situation in kashmir to people and government of India.

There will be peace in Kashmir and India will be more than happy. This will also deduct 20 % of problems for pakistan .

I think its as simple as - India will not let Kashmir go without - end of world. If it will cost India end of whole civilization - then let that be it.

That's truth and Sooner people understand - better it will be for everybody.Which i highly doubt will ever happen. and pakistan and India both have to keep suffering for it. while political partied make it an issue to keep citizen of these country - blind and their slaves.

So it took you just 5 words to justify the selling of entire NE Kashmir to a 3rd country. And you want us to believe that Pakistan loves Kashmir and it's people?

Well, I can write a whole book, but that's not the point. I've explained in a few words that your theory about Pakistan selling some part of Kashmir to China is bogus. It's a lie and distortion of facts. Besides, don't question whether Pakistanis love Kashmiri's etc. Do you love the Kashmiri's when your soldiers rape and kill Kashmiri's? You blatantly violate their rights and most human rights organizations acknowledge this.

Last edited:
O'Rly Why?

BTW If you give such a speech on Indian TV you would be never recalled to any future programs and be frowned upon. Such things are never "taught" to mainstream public.

Unlike in Pakistan where Zaid Hamid's hate for Hindus and Imran Khan's love for Taliban are openly welcomed and praised, not only by the common public but the 'intellectuals' :rolleyes: too. See a degree of difference?

Yes, In india only anti-Pakistan bullshit is taught to mainstream public, and not only talked but actually praised by "intellectuals" and media.

btw, In Pakistan Zaid Hamid and Imran khan can only talk, where as in India..You guys do it!! (Gujrat??)

I am still waiting to see the criminals of gujraat massacre behind bars!!! so much of your love for muslims!!!:enjoy:

Alleviate? That would be the end of all tensions... At least from the Pakistan side. Indians will still need to ban the teachings of Akhand Bharat from the RSS's training camps or religious monasteries, and its Hindutva philosophy as a whole too. But as long as those philosophies don't transform into India sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, we will chalk that off to India's internal problems.

RSS training camps? :rofl:... And I thought moderators were a cut above the rest. There are no training camp.

Akhanda Bharat and Hindutva has little to do with Pakistan. Hindutva has no takers in India. Its rubbished away like your baseless allegations against India, arising out of a mere tit-for-tat response and are light years away from the truth.

If you dont believe us, believe your own PAF Air Marshal, when he tells you to stop blaming India because its not working, unless ofcourse you consider him bribed away by RAW.

The referendum has to be done by the UN as per ALL the resolutions India and Pakistan signed and there were quite a few of them.

No sir.

Handing over Kashmir will – in the words of your many Eloquent Generals – be the start.

The agenda will continue until India is fully conquered.

Sorry at the moment I have no links to the various Articles but should I find them I will post them for your reference.

More Power to your Eloquent Generals.

Alleviate? That would be the end of all tensions... At least from the Pakistan side.

This is just a load of bull sh!t. Indian government has repeatedly said that Kashmir is just ONE aspect of Pakistani strategy of using terrorism as its state policy & try to bleed India by 1000 cuts. If somehow Kashmir is solved, 1 cut is gone. Rest 999 will still prevail. Unless the Pakistani administration abandons the policy based on hatred towards India, the tensions are not going to ease. And I personally agree. So, cut that crap, will you?

Indians will still need to ban the teachings of Akhand Bharat from the RSS's training camps or religious monasteries, and its Hindutva philosophy as a whole too. But as long as those philosophies don't transform into India sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, we will chalk that off to India's internal problems.

This is even more Sh!tty. Sorry to burst the bubble, don't equate RSS to your home grown Islamic militant organizations & take cheap satisfaction out of it. RSS is an organization which supports Hindutva & is much more of a political party. If you do not know, BJP was a political arm of RSS when it was created, continues to be so. LK Advani, the PM candidate started his career in RSS, later moved to BJP. So by implying RSS is a terrorist organization, you just make yourself look very pathetic, ignorant. You can post accusations by Congress that RSS supports communalism & needs to be banned, nothing more than a political agenda & vote bank politics. Get me 1 evidence that asserts the presence of RSS 'training camps'.

And Akhanda Bharat is no official policy of Indian Government. You can brag about it however you want, but nobody in GoI wants to waste their time over it. So again, cut the crap.

Not really, India took the Kashmir issue to the UN. And UN gave out a resolution in the three parts:

1) Halt military operations immediately. Accept LOC as a temporary border.

2) Withdraw troops, and maintain them at minimum possible levels.

3) And lastly, it was only if the above two are fulfilled will a prebiscite be held.
As good as your word is on the issue, lets see what it really says:

Minimum possible levels were defined... It's India which has been insisting that Pakistan has to withdraw ALL troops.

Heres what we both agreed to:

http://www.kashmiri-cc.ca/un/sc23dec52.htm

4. Urges the Governments of India and Pakistan to enter into immediate negotiations under the auspices of the United Nations Representative for India and Pakistan in order to reach agreement on the specific number of forces to remain on each side of the cease-fire line at the end of the period of demilitarization, this number to be between 3,000 and 6,000 armed forces remaining on the Pakistan side of the cease-fire line and between 12,000 and 18,000 armed forces remaining on the India side of the cease-fire line, as suggested by the United Nations Representative in his proposals of 16 July 1952, such specific numbers to be arrived at bearing in mind the principles or criteria contained in paragraph 7 of the United Nations Representative's proposal of 4 September 1952;

Now since you still love sending in terrorists whatever ridiculous their cause maybe,
Now its the anti-terrorism force, since India's presence in Kashmir is in violation of what we agreed to already, we can do whatever we want against the Indian army in Kashmir. It's all fair game. India needs to halt ITS military activity we'll halt ours.

IA will stay there to hunt them down. And hence the blame of a plebiscite not being administered in Kashmir lies more on Pakistan than on India.
Haha very funny, the movement only took off in 1989, why couldn't your terrorist occupation force move out then and carry the plebiscite. Cheap excuses of a person who wants to rule by force.

Also, UNSC resolution has never been binding on India, Kofi Annan said that. So get over it, there is no way militarily or diplomatically you will ever move an inch further in Kashmir.
Like that nothing is binding, the Kashmiris can keep killing IA. The resolution is still valid, and Kashmir remains a disputed territory. Moreover it was INDIA which went begging the world for a UN resolution and begged for the plebiscite option. Not Pakistan.

Owned?

I have a question. If Pakistan fully supports the right of Kashmiris to become independent, why is it that legislators in Pakistan's Kashmir have to swear an oath of loyalty to the accession of J&K to Pakistan?

Or am I wrongly informed and there is no such oath for anyone, legislator or government servant?

The question here is can we or can't we send people to kill the IA. We can and we should since the Kashmiris want freedom... You think they don't, we keep saying they do.

You cower and hide behind America and all your other new found allies, we say one simple thing... If you have any doubts, lets do a vote and settle the score... You and your allies whimper out of this argument and run as far as you can from this suggestion because you and your allies know which way the Kashmiris would vote.

No sir.

Handing over Kashmir will – in the words of your many Eloquent Generals – be the start.

The agenda will continue until India is fully conquered.

Sorry at the moment I have no links to the various Articles but should I find them I will post them for your reference.

More Power to your Eloquent Generals.

Conquered by who? The Pakistani government is made by people who opposed the Conquer India movement. When Pakistan was being formed many of the Mullah class opposed the creation of Pakistan since they wanted to rule on all of India.

And the Pak government has never ever declared any intention of putting a flag on Delhi. This is nothing but an excuse to delay any decision on Kashmir.

So we have to fight and kill the Indian terrorist occupation force of Kashmir.

This is just a load of bull sh!t. Indian government has repeatedly said that Kashmir is just ONE aspect of Pakistani strategy of using terrorism as its state policy & try to bleed India by 1000 cuts.

What else would the INDIAN government say? They want to keep throwing excuses out there for not to settle Kashmir. Anyone even asked why do we want to attack India? Because of Kashmir. If Kashmir issue is settled through a plebiscite, the case would be closed and we'd go our separate ways... So dude, yeah lets cut the crap!

I agree. If India is really worried, I suppose the vote can be even sooner: What Kashmiri in his right mind will vote to become part of Pakistan, seeing the mess Pakistan is today?

I agree. If India is really worried, I suppose the vote can be even sooner: What Kashmiri in his right mind will vote to become part of Pakistan, seeing the mess Pakistan is today?
Exactly, that's the spirit, I won't even argue that to not to scare you guys away... Do the vote, yes you guys will win!

The question here is can we or can't we send people to kill the IA. We can and we should since the Kashmiris want freedom... You think they don't, we keep saying they do.

You cower and hide behind America and all your other new found allies, we say one simple thing... If you have any doubts, lets do a vote and settle the score... You and your allies whimper out of this argument and run as far as you can from this suggestion because you and your allies know which way the Kashmiris would vote.

That's so damned ridiculous. On one hand you openly claim that you will send fighters and use all manner of propaganda to Islamicize the people of Kashmir and turn them against the state, and on the other you want India to hold a plebescite based on a UN resolution that has been deemed obsolete by none other than the Secretary General himself?

The plain fact is that Nehru was a true democrat who had the plain decency to approach the UN when Pakistan played dirty in Kashmir. Even then, Pakistan did not bother to follow the directives and create the conditions for plebiscite, and still finds ways to blame India as to why the plebiscite was never held.

Perhaps the PM of Pakistan should approach the UN because nearly half of Pakistani territory is claimed by Afghanistan.

The point is that allowing the separatist/Islamist forces to succeed in J&K will lead to geopolitical consequences that nobody, least of all India, wants to contend with. That's the greater scenario. Internally, Kashmir is considered an integral part of India and whichever political party attempts to change that will not survive to tell the tale. That's democracy for you.

Back
Top Bottom