What's new

If there is malware on cell phone?

future_bound

Reaction score
I am behind the times when it comes to new technology.
I was wondering if there is a malware or virus on my android cell phone, can it possibly lead to problems with getting the device to power on?
Advice would be appreciated

I am behind the times when it comes to new technology.
I was wondering if there is a malware or virus on my android cell phone, can it possibly lead to problems with getting the device to power on?
Advice would be appreciated
Are you having trouble turning it on?
If you can turn it on, try downloading Avast Mobile Security from the playstore. You can use it to scan your cellphone and find out if any malware is present.

Are you having trouble turning it on?
If you can turn it on, try downloading Avast Mobile Security from the playstore. You can use it to scan your cellphone and find out if any malware is present.

Yes right now i am unable to even turn it on
I may not be the only one because millions have been exposed to this malware or virus

Admins

Please move this thread to the Science & Technology forum

Last edited:
Most malwares are written is Assembly and C language and they have their own behavior and signatures which can be used to detect them. Android phones are more vulnerable to malware compared to Iphones.

if your phone is not turning on there is another way to get rid of malware attach phone to computer and use the computer antivirus as you will use to scan a thumb drive it will help.

Most malwares are written is Assembly and C language and they have their own behavior and signatures which can be used to detect them. Android phones are more vulnerable to malware compared to Iphones.

That’s why I’m an IPhone girl despite it’s limitations. Though iTunes is annoying sometimes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom