What's new

If this isn’t Shia genocide, what is?

So, the likes of Ghaznavi, Babur, Ghauri, who killed numerous innocent people, are not mulsims, right? Funny, then, you have missiles named after non-muslims in an "Islamic" country.

read history, those same guys were also killing muslims, it was all power struggle, which has nothing to with Islam, only politics and power. Even in India, most of the time Mughals were fighting their own brothers from central asia, not hindus or anybody else

This is what we say ... abt Kashmir.... and u say abt Baluchistan ..... patriotism is okay ... but calling black a balck and white a white is the real thing.....

Truth can never remain hidden whatever me, you or anyone does.... same as truth about hiroshima, nagasaki - Japan ..... There is no other solution here but learn to live in harmony with each other and thats teh way forward

Please dont spread hate and sectarianism by calling it shia genocide.

How many sunnis get killed in Karachi daily? If 1 shia is killed daily in Karachi, 7 Sunnis + 1 bori + 1 aga khani + 1 christian etc are killed daily. So what genocide is it?
Sunni mosques are also targetted! (e.g. on this eid and hungu blast where 50 worshipers got martyred. locals blamed shias). We dont call it Sunni Genocide!

Yar dekho, I've kept my mouth shut deliberately on this Gilgit-Baltistan Shia killings issue because it was bringing about a realization in the majority for protecting the minority. This I say in the context of the whole of Pakistan and not just Gilgit-Baltistan. But as is always the case with our neighbors, our own media and many of our own people, their pants catch on fire and suddenly a mole becomes an elephant and a jackal becomes a cute little puppy. Instead of uniting together after these incidents we find another excuse for fighting while the duplicitous Indians fuel it and the for hire media fans it. In order to still not get into the who is right and who is wrong, I'll simply say that the Shia killings in Gilgit-Baltistan aren't how they are seen or shown and they are a sliver of the true picture. I laugh at the desperate claims calling it a genocide. Pray tell me what percentage of the people killed in the past decade have been Shias.

^ they are not following Islam, people who kill innocent people are not following Islamic teachings. When the whole system is broken down, anyone can do anything and claim it as anything, this is what is happening in pakistan and the Islamic world in general

There are no real muslim states. A real muslim state will never allow such chaos and killings of Innocent people in the name of Islam, it is fundamentally against Islam. Our leader are unfortunately so corrupt in every way, that they wont do anything to stop such things, they are worried about their own power, in fact many of them probably support such groups just to stay in power

What you are saying may be true but you are missing an important point. I din't say what is good/bad with Islam. I don't know Islam. I am talking about what is accepted and not accepted by Muslims
Why are the majority of ppl silent against terrorists?
One nutcase makes a video and puts it on the youtube whole Pakistan comes to streets.
Terrorist blowup, behead make videos and post on youtube no one comes to streets. Why?
Some one who never new what Islam makes a video it is such a crime, but someone who calls himself Muslim keeps killing ppl but no one will protest.
What did the killer of Salman Taseer offer to pakistan? Why is he a hero?
How many police and soldiers killed by terrorists in Pakistan why no one comes to streets to protest?
One Sala incident is such a big event but all those thousands of dead soldiers and cops don't count.
Like I said it is the mindset, as long as you keep using the name of Islam everything you do is accepted.

That lanti group Lashkar e Jhangvi needs to be eliminated. Those lantis kill people who have committed no crime.

I don't think Maulana Haq Nawaz Jhangvi ever authorized the wanton killing of random Shi'as. Niether did any of the leaders of the now banned group that was founded by him, Sipah e Sahabah.

Also lets not ignore that there is violence committed against almost EVERY religious group in Pakistan.

LASHKAR E JHANGVI WAS CREATED BY INDIA IN 80S IN PAKISTAN LASKAR E JHANGVI PIECE OF $HITTS WERE FIGHTING WITH BAITULLAH MEHSUD ND THOSE NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS ND FASSADIES THT CROSSOVER FROM AFGHANISTAN INTO PAKISTAN ND CARRYOUT ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN BY DISGUISING AS TTP AGAINST PAKISTAN ARMY. THESE LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS DONT DO JIHAD IN INDIA ND IN KASHMIR ND DONT KILL HINDUS BUT KILL MUSLIMS ND DESTABLISE PAKISTAN THOSE SAME LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS BLEW UP MARRIOT HOTEL IN ISLAMABAD WITH TRUCK BOMBING FOR INDIA THESE LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS WERE BEHIND ATTACKS AGAINST PAKISTAN ARMY IN LAHORE ND RECENTLY IN GUJARAT WEN THOSE LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS INFILTRATED DIFA E PAKISTAN COUNCIL CONVOYS CAME 2 GUJARAT ND THEY ATTACKED PAKISTAN ARMY CAMP IN GUJARAT. THIS IS LASHKAR E JHANGVI SOON THEY ND THEIR KAAFIR INDIAN AGENT LEADERSHIP WILL B WIPED OUT FROM PAKISTAN.

Yes , yes , yes. You hit the nail on the head. :tup:

^ they are not following Islam, people who kill innocent people are not following Islamic teachings. When the whole system is broken down, anyone can do anything and claim it as anything, this is what is happening in pakistan and the Islamic world in general

There are no real muslim states. A real muslim state will never allow such chaos and killings of Innocent people in the name of Islam, it is fundamentally against Islam. Our leader are unfortunately so corrupt in every way, that they wont do anything to stop such things, they are worried about their own power, in fact many of them probably support such groups just to stay in power

I heard something about 73 sects of Islam and there is a prophecy that followers of 72 will go to hell
So they are indeed doing it for Islam and trying to become the last remaining sect by eliminating others

one needs to understand the core issue of shia sunni
i will only comment on Gilgit Baltistan in GB the gilgit, hunza and baltistan region is predominantly shia with 70/30 ratio (an idea) while diamer, chilas and kohistan region is predominantly sunni vice versa. now the problem is whenever a shia sunni divide is exploited and triggered militarily, economically, politically or even socially a reaction is eminent as each majority suppresses and exploits the minority, SSP and Lashkars are only fruits of the consequences, people in diamer and chilas are only allured to SSP because of wrath they feel in response of shia intransigence which they practice in rest of GB

"Pakistan was conceived in haste with just one goal in mind – Muslims must be separated from Hindus, and then somehow all Muslims will live together in bliss."
If pakistan was created to "separate" muslins from hindus, why are there so many muslims still in India?
The truth is, when the muslim-majority regions were carved into pakistan, Jinnah and the other leaders of Pakistan promised safety for the minorities, just as mulsims were promised safety and the freedom to pursue their religion in Hindu-majoirty (and not "Hindu") India.

Of course, once separated, the majority religion in Pakistan showed their true colours, as the Hindu, Sikh and Christian minorities were virtually wiped out and the few remaining forced to live as sub-humans.

Unfortunately, what goes around comes around. The Shias and ahmadis who were so enthusiastic about Pakistan and their "pure" Islamic country are getting what the Hindus and Sikhs got in 1947. Enjoy!

They did in live in bliss for many years, until we saw the emergence of terrorism in the 80's and onwards. By the way, what's your excuse with the minorities in India being spat upon?

Back
Top Bottom