What's new

If you are an unmarried Pakistani, you cannot visit Sweden

Unless Pakistanis come out of that extremist mindset and learn to respect the law of land, you will be discriminated.

says the indian...you people are busy discriminating against eachother! forget what outsiders think

Re: topic --- "we cannot confirm that"

pretty bizarre response on the part of the embassy....the real estate documents was rather odd but then again i've heard of countries with stranger visa regulations

:woot: Err...how many universities in different countries can one apply to & how many Pakistanis in those countries can he marry....? All for a visa to meet a friend or be a tourist? You talk about marriage to a 17 year old & you are talking about Indian mentality being the "worst"..?:what:

If you can help and encourage this boy to achieve his big dream and supports, I wouldn't call you filthy Indians. You must shown your respect and right attitudes but still so many filthy Indians around here with no real senses unfortunately.

i am marred but why should i visit sweden why not panama

You should not because

A new myth about the Nordic countries has been born, joining the ranks of the popular perception abroad that Scandinavians practice “free-love.”

Its only one case and these things happens to anyone anywhere in the world. My boss who is british was denied Indian tourist visa first time but got it on second time.

Do not generalise the case.

:hitwall: what sort of moronic logic is this?

Have you read the article? It did not say anything about extremism, it said UNMARRIED clearly. And then again it’s not your fault you are an Indian, rational unbiased thinking is something that you are not accustomed to.
have you understood the article???..then again its not your fault, you are pakistani, logic doesn't come so easy in that part of the world. go figure..

have you understood the article???..then again its not your fault, you are pakistani, logic doesn't come so easy in that part of the world. go figure..

:buba_phone: yellow I have found the mentally retarded Rajni Kant fan that escaped your hospital, please come and fetch him, please come quick before I have to neutralise him for his idiotic actions.

:hitwall: what sort of moronic logic is this?

Have you read the article? It did not say anything about extremism, it said UNMARRIED clearly. And then again it’s not your fault you are an Indian, rational unbiased thinking is something that you are not accustomed to.
Have you read the article it says umarried Pakistanis.

:buba_phone: yellow I have found the mentally retarded Rajni Kant fan that escaped your hospital, please come and fetch him, please come quick before I have to neutralise him for his idiotic actions.
Lol, rajnikant ko poori duniya mil ke bhi nahi maar sakti bhai... :p:

Have you read the article it says umarried Pakistanis.

Lol, rajnikant ko poori duniya mil ke bhi nahi maar sakti bhai... :p:

Oh come on, my response was counter argument to your countrymen persistent labeling of Pakistanis as extremists.

Back
Top Bottom