What's new

If you can’t stop rape, enjoy it, says CBI director Ranjit Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is actually a saying.

If rape is inevitable, dont resist.
The implication is that if you resist much, you would get
1. physically wounded by the intercourse and
2. the rapist would also inflict more harm in order to subdue the victim.

Its actually quite known in law enforcement circles. Victims who dont resist much get injured less compared to those who resist a lot.
Actually resistance makes DNA evidence conclusive, particularly in cases where there's a chance for it to be consensual marks of a fight and injuries prove rape.

I wonder if he teaches this great proverb to his family ladies?

Actually resistance makes DNA evidence conclusive, particularly in cases where there's a chance for it to be consensual marks of a fight and injuries prove rape.
A lot of resistance is bad. Ofcourse women or men would indeed resist if someone is trying to rape them.
There would however feel the point of inevitability has come, then they should not fight as much.

Take it for what its worth. Thats the view of many LEA officers.

A lot of resistance is bad. Ofcourse women or men would indeed resist if someone is trying to rape them.
There would however feel the point of inevitability has come, then they should not fight as much.

Take it for what its worth. Thats the view of many LEA officers.
Yeah I get it, but the truth is we're both over analyzing reality is different, guys(minus equally unfortunate exceptions) could prolly never imagine the horror, I'm sure it's some form of extreme panic and no one can be so calculating

is there really a proverb 'if you cant prevent rape, enjoy it'? never heard such a thing.

yes there is...I first heard it from a colleague of mine some 9 yrs ago when we were discussing some project related issues....although he spoke about it in a different context!

Very offensive comment.
Never heard of such an outlandish claim before this.

You've not read enough. Read more, type less.

Rape is done against the will of a woman and she CAN NOT enjoy it,like you claim.

Bull s.hit.

No one said anything about enjoying. Read my post again. Arousal and orgasms are autonomic, not voluntary.

As I said, read more, type less. 

Speaking about the Jiah Khan case and the tissue under the nails argument.

Do you realize how often a woman gouges her nails into the back of a man in the final throes of orgasm? Completely consensually of course.

Yet tomorrow she goes to the police screaming rape, and shows the skin under her nails as evidence .... even blood.

Last edited:
No one said anything about enjoying. Read my post again. Arousal and orgasms are autonomic, not voluntary.
Speaking about the Jiah Khan case and the tissue under the nails argument.
Do you realize how often a woman gouges her nails into the back of a man in the final throes of orgasm? Completely consensually of course.
Yet tomorrow she goes to the police screaming rape, and shows the skin under her nails as evidence ....
Such ludicrous statement.
And all that knowledge is acquired from what you've read i suppose..:coffee:
Once again you've proved that your brain cells got lost somewhere in the vacuum between your ears.
Just because you have read it somewhere you also assume that all the crap that comes in the print media is true???

Last edited:
Such ludicrous statement.
And all that knowledge is acquired from what you've read i suppose..:coffee:
Once again you've proved that your brain cells got lost somewhere in the vacuum between your ears.
Just because you have read it somewhere you also assume that all crap that comes in the print media is true???

Had this been a relationship forum you would have got more gyaan from me.

You are shockingly poorly informed. I cannot debate with ignorance, even if I condone your obvious lack of real life experience.

You are shockingly poorly informed. I cannot debate with ignorance, even if I condone your obvious lack of real life experience.
DG
Your lack of knowledge is what shocks me.And i hope you are not deceptively harboring this notion that rape is a gift to your girl.

DG
Your lack of knowledge is what shocks me.And i hope you are not deceptively harboring this notion that rape is a gift to your girl.

Au contraire its your ignorance about your own gender that shocks me.

I have never needed to rape any of my girls. They have been more than willing partners.

Au contraire its your ignorance about your own gender that shocks me.
Just an iota of common sense is required to understand the other gender and own gender.O might be involuntary but the stimulation to get there requires a relaxed state of mind.You can not force one to have it.kapish??

doppleganger said:
I have never needed to rape any of my girls. They have been more than willing partners.
:coffee:
You want me to post mortem your relationships ....do you??

Just an iota of common sense is required to understand the other gender and own gender.O might be involuntary but the stimulation to get there requires a relaxed state of mind.You can not force one to have it.kapish??

You do not have a clue. Please read more. A simple Google search with keywords of Women/Female, Rape, and Orgasm/Arousal should suffice. Don't expect me to do the searching and reading for you.

:coffee:
You want me to post mortem your relationships ....do you??

I said my girls. They are not "relationships". Its just sex.

You do not have a clue. Please read more. A simple Google search with keywords of Women/Female, Rape, and Orgasm/Arousal should suffice. Don't expect me to do the searching and reading for you.
One last time.....WHATEVER you've read is wrong. Or you've completely misunderstood the content. And i know which studies you're talking about ,i've read them too.

doppleganger said:
I said my girls. They are not "relationships". Its just sex.

Dont stoop so low. I pity those who trusted you. Choosing you must have been their biggest mistake in life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom