What's new

If your relatives are determined to kill your dear ones for property

Skimming

Reaction score
Country
India
If your relatives are determined to kill you or your dear ones for property, what would you do?

Police won't give you protection if you can't/don't pay enough bribes. Police are corrupt and crime control is the last thing on their mind.

Probably the answer to above question is: Might is Right. Probably in such situations, the stronger party (rich and powerful) wins and the weaker party can do nothing about it.

Moreover their (those relatives) following characteristic make them much much much more dangerous. Due to decades of their apparently good behaviour, they never showed any sign of their criminal tendencies until below events. Hence you didn't expect any danger from them. So no question of even slightest of precaution. Then suddenly after so many years (after some decades) they began to show their real nature - encroached on your property, spread false canards about you or your dear ones by telling a lot of lies to society, their servants scuffled with your supporter (the supporter on your side was just a well-wisher because since you are not rich or powerful, unlike your relatives you can't afford a servant), made intimidating threats, etc. Worse, there are compelling reasons to believe that, in connection with the property issue, they had already murdered, without 'intimation', a couple of other unsuspecting relatives quietly and the murders were passed off as natural deaths. It was the effect of their quality of not showing their real nature.

Well you would have 2 choices, either submit and give all the properties to the relatives and move elsewhere with your own family or you take the war to your relatives.

If your relatives are determined to kill you or your dear ones for property, what would you do?

Police won't give you protection if you can't/don't pay enough bribes. Police are corrupt and crime control is the last thing on their mind.

Probably the answer to above question is: Might is Right. Probably in such situations, the stronger party (rich and powerful) wins and the weaker party can do nothing about it.

Moreover their (those relatives) following characteristic make them much much much more dangerous. Due to decades of their apparently good behaviour, they never showed any sign of their criminal tendencies until below events. Hence you didn't expect any danger from them. So no question of even slightest of precaution. Then suddenly after so many years (after some decades) they began to show their real nature - encroached on your property, spread false canards about you or your dear ones by telling a lot of lies to society, their servants scuffled with your supporter (the supporter on your side was just a well-wisher because since you are not rich or powerful, unlike your relatives you can't afford a servant), made intimidating threats, etc. Worse, there are compelling reasons to believe that, in connection with the property issue, they had already murdered, without 'intimation', a couple of other unsuspecting relatives quietly and the murders were passed off as natural deaths. It was the effect of their quality of not showing their real nature.
EdgU6STXoAAiizv.jpeg

come at night with petrol burn down house with them in it but these animals sleep outside so you have to plan well.

come at night with petrol burn down house with them in it but these animals sleep outside so you have to plan well.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Noticed your sense of humour in many other posts. Exactly which district of Kashmir are you from?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Noticed your sense of humour in many other posts. Exactly which district of Kashmir are you from?
its a place called ratta, rupari, thara, dadyal. i dont know the full proper address but it something like this.

Anyway in our case our relatives would like to take our land by behaving like a jew you know kill indirectly so you dont get blame. on my wedding we used a generator for electric but these bas tards trapped us by not telling us we were still connected to powerline now electric ppl arrive and ask for around 700 to 900 pounds. which i say why should i pay, my grandad died 4 to 5 yrs ago the house is on his name/land. but ppl are dumb they say this is how it works you are his granson so it on your head so i be okay my grandad got money in the bank so since i am his granson i am entitled to the money at the bank in that case. basically it my grandad brother family they are bad chors plus they scheme against me/family like put stones in the path so our car goes over it or they had these big fighting dogs they deliberately loosen the rope so when i walk down towards their house the dog will pull away and attack me and they can deny any wrong doing but my cousin grabbed the dog and tied it up. we share same road but the road crosses across my grandad house so they always drive past fast so they dust up the place, they want us to get fed up and give up.
They stole items from the house like katt(those beds), plates, blankets etc. i remember once my grandad brother son driving farm tractor, son of b itch drove the tractor really close towards my path really fast he cold easily wiped me off the road but lucky there was space to move over. There gransons do bad nakra by ignoring me cant do salam think they bad i would like to punch is lights out but this is pakistan not england. These bas tards kafirs would tie there cows, buffalos, dogs in our house, come on we sleep there live there.
I hope allah punishes them if i had money i would pay a professional sniper to take them out i am not one for murdering but these lot deserve it. They have son in uk he is the spy he tells them when my family having issues thats when these lot make moves because we are occupied with our own problems. unfortuntely my parents dont have the mind set or the heart to play the game, they are straight ppl easily gullible, they are not corleaones.

Last edited:
its a place called ratta, rupari, thara, dadyal. i dont know the full proper address but it something like this.

Anyway in our case our relatives would like to take our land by behaving like a jew you know kill indirectly so you dont get blame. on my wedding we used a generator for electric but these bas tards trapped us by not telling us we were still connected to powerline now electric ppl arrive and ask for around 700 to 900 pounds. which i say why should i pay, my grandad died 4 to 5 yrs ago the house is on his name/land. but ppl are dumb they say this is how it works you are his granson so it on your head so i be okay my grandad got money in the bank so since i am his granson i am entitled to the money at the bank in that case. basically it my grandad brother family they are bad chors plus they scheme against me/family like put stones in the path so our car goes over it or they had these big fighting dogs they deliberately loosen the rope so when i walk down towards their house the dog will pull away and attack me and they can deny any wrong doing but my cousin grabbed the dog and tied it up. we share same road but the road crosses across my grandad house so they always drive past fast so they dust up the place, they want us to get fed up and give up.
They stole items from the house like katt(those beds), plates, blankets etc. i remember once my grandad brother son driving farm tractor, son of b itch drove the tractor really close towards my path really fast he cold easily wiped me off the road but lucky there was space to move over. There gransons do bad nakra by ignoring me cant do salam think they bad i would like to punch is lights out but this is pakistan not england. These bas tards kafirs would tie there cows, buffalos, dogs in our house, come on we sleep there live there.
I hope allah punishes them if i had money i would pay a professional sniper to take them out i am not one for murdering but these lot deserve it. They have son in uk he is the spy he tells them when my family having issues thats when these lot make moves because we are occupied with our own problems. unfortuntely my parents dont have the mind set or the heart to play the game, they are straight ppl easily gullible, they are not corleaones.
SORRY!!!

Sell it
Or leave it

It's not a difficult problem since you have already identified the person(s) who wants to kill you. File an FIR saying he threatened to kill you, and acquire a firearms license to protect yourself.

It's not a difficult problem since you have already identified the person(s) who wants to kill you. File an FIR saying he threatened to kill you, and acquire a firearms license to protect yourself.
Read second paragraph of that post.

Read second paragraph of that post.

I am personally very familiar with South Asian police, you can get them to register FIR with little bribe or by escalating things to upper level of police, unless your relatives are high profile politicians / government official, then it's a problem.

You got money then stay overseas and hire cops to give them a taste of their own medicine -------- but if you want to call it a day then simply transfer the property to some well known charity org or any of their local rivals free of cost . Keep them occupied with their gutter tricks

@NG Missile Vessels @protean @legacytiger18 @VkdIndian @Vikramaditya-I @fitpOsitive @Rollno21 @RealDeal @Cheepek @surmabhopali @CallSignMaverick @epebble @third eye @EyelessInGaza @koolzberg @ProudThamizhan @Redbeanpaste @StraightEdge @Puffin @kmc_chacko @Fireurimagination @Jammer @indushek @Skull and Bones @Kuru @pallab hazarika @superstar23 @migflug @Kaniska @JaneBhiDoYaaron @agamdilawari @JohnyD @Jaeger @DabbuSardar @Saudang @Abdul Rehman Majeed @Paitoo

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom