What's new

If your relatives are determined to kill your dear ones for property

its a place called ratta, rupari, thara, dadyal. i dont know the full proper address but it something like this.

Anyway in our case our relatives would like to take our land by behaving like a jew you know kill indirectly so you dont get blame. on my wedding we used a generator for electric but these bas tards trapped us by not telling us we were still connected to powerline now electric ppl arrive and ask for around 700 to 900 pounds. which i say why should i pay, my grandad died 4 to 5 yrs ago the house is on his name/land. but ppl are dumb they say this is how it works you are his granson so it on your head so i be okay my grandad got money in the bank so since i am his granson i am entitled to the money at the bank in that case. basically it my grandad brother family they are bad chors plus they scheme against me/family like put stones in the path so our car goes over it or they had these big fighting dogs they deliberately loosen the rope so when i walk down towards their house the dog will pull away and attack me and they can deny any wrong doing but my cousin grabbed the dog and tied it up. we share same road but the road crosses across my grandad house so they always drive past fast so they dust up the place, they want us to get fed up and give up.
They stole items from the house like katt(those beds), plates, blankets etc. i remember once my grandad brother son driving farm tractor, son of b itch drove the tractor really close towards my path really fast he cold easily wiped me off the road but lucky there was space to move over. There gransons do bad nakra by ignoring me cant do salam think they bad i would like to punch is lights out but this is pakistan not england. These bas tards kafirs would tie there cows, buffalos, dogs in our house, come on we sleep there live there.
I hope allah punishes them if i had money i would pay a professional sniper to take them out i am not one for murdering but these lot deserve it. They have son in uk he is the spy he tells them when my family having issues thats when these lot make moves because we are occupied with our own problems. unfortuntely my parents dont have the mind set or the heart to play the game, they are straight ppl easily gullible, they are not corleaones.

All I can say is that karma is a bitch. someone at sometime at someplace will deal with them appropriately

Is this a problem just with Pakistan and the subcontinent, or all over the world???
Corruption and greed in families is so deep you can't even trust your next of kin!
I always thought it was just a Pakistani thing.

Is this a problem just with Pakistan and the subcontinent, or all over the world???
Corruption and greed in families is so deep you can't even trust your next of kin!
you havnt seen bengali corruption and greed in family.

its a place called ratta, rupari, thara, dadyal. i dont know the full proper address but it something like this.

Anyway in our case our relatives would like to take our land by behaving like a jew you know kill indirectly so you dont get blame. on my wedding we used a generator for electric but these bas tards trapped us by not telling us we were still connected to powerline now electric ppl arrive and ask for around 700 to 900 pounds. which i say why should i pay, my grandad died 4 to 5 yrs ago the house is on his name/land. but ppl are dumb they say this is how it works you are his granson so it on your head so i be okay my grandad got money in the bank so since i am his granson i am entitled to the money at the bank in that case. basically it my grandad brother family they are bad chors plus they scheme against me/family like put stones in the path so our car goes over it or they had these big fighting dogs they deliberately loosen the rope so when i walk down towards their house the dog will pull away and attack me and they can deny any wrong doing but my cousin grabbed the dog and tied it up. we share same road but the road crosses across my grandad house so they always drive past fast so they dust up the place, they want us to get fed up and give up.
They stole items from the house like katt(those beds), plates, blankets etc. i remember once my grandad brother son driving farm tractor, son of b itch drove the tractor really close towards my path really fast he cold easily wiped me off the road but lucky there was space to move over. There gransons do bad nakra by ignoring me cant do salam think they bad i would like to punch is lights out but this is pakistan not england. These bas tards kafirs would tie there cows, buffalos, dogs in our house, come on we sleep there live there.
I hope allah punishes them if i had money i would pay a professional sniper to take them out i am not one for murdering but these lot deserve it. They have son in uk he is the spy he tells them when my family having issues thats when these lot make moves because we are occupied with our own problems. unfortuntely my parents dont have the mind set or the heart to play the game, they are straight ppl easily gullible, they are not corleaones.
Thara/ dadyal?

We're not too far from that place either lol

Damn, haven't heard of it either

True.
But even Family politics and greed can turn a paradise like Azad Kashmir, into a living hell
i have heard so many stories where next man had beef with brother and ended up getting shot or axed then buried under the house but family got caught. in pakistan it is like wild west and the cowboys are the Pakistanis who plot against one guy to rob his land ad cattle. the police are always looking for payday bribes or are in on it from the start. It seems whole village be on the scam all looking for hand outs. like vultures. you have to be very careful you better off with no friends be a loner than have friends who really are opportunist vultures who will milk you dry then dump you once you cleaned out. plus watch out for girls who will try to chat you up they in it for that passport, and what you dont know is half of the village including her uncle have fcuked her more time than you have had hot dinners.

My relatives are the worst in South Asia. The reason is as follows:

They never gave any indication whatsoever of their criminal tendencies, for a long time - my guesstimate is 2 or 3 decades or even more. I heard of them since childhood - never did anybody express a negative opinion about them. Then suddenly they quietly committed the deeds. No other person suspects anything fishy in the deaths of two other relatives. The pretentious nature makes those relatives most dangerous.

i have heard so many stories where next man had beef with brother and ended up getting shot or axed then buried under the house but family got caught. in pakistan it is like wild west and the cowboys are the Pakistanis who plot against one guy to rob his land ad cattle. the police are always looking for payday bribes or are in on it from the start. It seems whole village be on the scam all looking for hand outs. like vultures. you have to be very careful you better off with no friends be a loner than have friends who really are opportunist vultures who will milk you dry then dump you once you cleaned out. plus watch out for girls who will try to chat you up they in it for that passport, and what you dont know is half of the village including her uncle have fcuked her more time than you have had hot dinners.
Kashmir, especially in the Mirror region, is nothing but savagery.

Being around marriageable age is a pain in the *** too, I know exactly what you mean by the slags that try to flirt with you.
I was thinking of pretending to be gay but then the perverted uncles might start flirting with me instead.....

My relatives are the worst in South Asia. The reason is as follows:

They never gave any indication whatsoever of their criminal tendencies, for a long time - my guesstimate is 2 or 3 decades or even more. I heard of them since childhood - never did anybody express a negative opinion about them. Then suddenly they quietly committed the deeds. No other person suspects anything fishy in the deaths of two other relatives. The pretentious nature makes those relatives most dangerous.
Bruh, you got a whole family of serial killers, move house and cut ties, preferably over 1000km away

Kashmir, especially in the Mirror region, is nothing but savagery.

Being around marriageable age is a pain in the *** too, I know exactly what you mean by the slags that try to flirt with you.
I was thinking of pretending to be gay but then the perverted uncles might start flirting with me instead.....

Bruh, you got a whole family of serial killers, move house and cut ties, preferably over 1000km away
that perverted uncle will get you and he do it by pushing his daughter to chase you so he can get close around you to rub himself against you or maybe more, get you on the katt after tablet in tea given to you, you will be knocked out and uncle be on top humping away.

that perverted uncle will get you and he do it by pushing his daughter to chase you so he can get close around you to rub himself against you or maybe more, get you on the katt after tablet in tea given to you, you will be knocked out and uncle be on top humping away.
IMG_20230827_080340.jpg

If your relatives are determined to kill you or your dear ones for property, what would you do?

Police won't give you protection if you can't/don't pay enough bribes. Police are corrupt and crime control is the last thing on their mind.

Probably the answer to above question is: Might is Right. Probably in such situations, the stronger party (rich and powerful) wins and the weaker party can do nothing about it.

Moreover their (those relatives) following characteristic make them much much much more dangerous. Due to decades of their apparently good behaviour, they never showed any sign of their criminal tendencies until below events. Hence you didn't expect any danger from them. So no question of even slightest of precaution. Then suddenly after so many years (after some decades) they began to show their real nature - encroached on your property, spread false canards about you or your dear ones by telling a lot of lies to society, their servants scuffled with your supporter (the supporter on your side was just a well-wisher because since you are not rich or powerful, unlike your relatives you can't afford a servant), made intimidating threats, etc. Worse, there are compelling reasons to believe that, in connection with the property issue, they had already murdered, without 'intimation', a couple of other unsuspecting relatives quietly and the murders were passed off as natural deaths. It was the effect of their quality of not showing their real nature.
@-=virus=-

If your relatives are determined to kill you or your dear ones for property, what would you do?

Police won't give you protection if you can't/don't pay enough bribes. Police are corrupt and crime control is the last thing on their mind.

Probably the answer to above question is: Might is Right. Probably in such situations, the stronger party (rich and powerful) wins and the weaker party can do nothing about it.

Moreover their (those relatives) following characteristic make them much much much more dangerous. Due to decades of their apparently good behaviour, they never showed any sign of their criminal tendencies until below events. Hence you didn't expect any danger from them. So no question of even slightest of precaution. Then suddenly after so many years (after some decades) they began to show their real nature - encroached on your property, spread false canards about you or your dear ones by telling a lot of lies to society, their servants scuffled with your supporter (the supporter on your side was just a well-wisher because since you are not rich or powerful, unlike your relatives you can't afford a servant), made intimidating threats, etc. Worse, there are compelling reasons to believe that, in connection with the property issue, they had already murdered, without 'intimation', a couple of other unsuspecting relatives quietly and the murders were passed off as natural deaths. It was the effect of their quality of not showing their real nature.
Welcome to South Asia.

Back
Top Bottom