What's new

Illegal Immigrants Deportation Operation.

Ofcourse there it is, plain and simple, u think we will tolerate others blaming us and taunting us? And then telling us to leave, as if they have gifted this land to us. Our forefathers invaded these lands and removed budhists and otjers, we shed blood and sweat and conquered these lands, no one has the right to tell us to leave. We joined Pakistan out of our own free will, we rejected our own pashtuns and joined Pakistan instead, so no one has the right and tomorrow if we will to leave, no one can stop us. Ham pe kisi ka ehsaan nahi, balkay hamara ehsan hay k ham ne Pakistan join kia. Keep disrespecting us, keep blaming us and keep marginalizing us and ull see the outcome.
Actually you didn't remove the Buddhists you were the Buddhists

Got converted to Islam after Persian empire which was the overlord of current kpk bloch Afghan lands was conquered and converted by the Arab caliphate

There are millions of RAW and CIA agents in Pakistan who are Pakistani citizens, some even sit in the Parliament and GHQ, we ought to have deported them first...
Great news .

Under this logic, Palestine rightfully belongs to Jewish Zionists and you are also saying Pakistan Army has free hand to do the same to you and claim it.

Jews lost the land and were actually repopulated by khalifa Umar RA, we never lost our lands. We fought turks, mughals, brits.. we disnt give up and voluntarily joined Pakistan, the royal pak army was in no position to invade. Infact it was us pashtuns that got u azad Kashmir and GB from india, the royal colonial army have never won an inch. And if colonial army wants to claim it then we would love them to try, we have never been afraid of wars or death. But remember, bangalio ne pathloon utaari thi, ham saat mey chamri bhi utaareinge. Pashtuns are patriotic Pakistanis but if the state keeps pushing us away, we may change our mind. The reason PTI is so famous in KP should be enough for u to know pashtuns are loyal and actually wanted to improve the country.

Actually you didn't remove the Buddhists you were the Buddhists

Got converted to Islam after Persian empire which was the overlord of current kpk bloch Afghan lands was conquered and converted by the Arab caliphate

Lolz we knlw our history vey well, unlike others, we sont need gora to tell us our history. You ppl dnt know the name of your great grand father even but we trace our history. KP has never been ancestral land of pashtuns, we invaded from Afghanistan time to time, removed budhists, then sawatis and hazaras and took these lands.

Ofcourse there it is, plain and simple, u think we will tolerate others blaming us and taunting us? And then telling us to leave, as if they have gifted this land to us. Our forefathers invaded these lands and removed budhists and otjers, we shed blood and sweat and conquered these lands, no one has the right to tell us to leave. We joined Pakistan out of our own free will, we rejected our own pashtuns and joined Pakistan instead, so no one has the right and tomorrow if we will to leave, no one can stop us. Ham pe kisi ka ehsaan nahi, balkay hamara ehsan hay k ham ne Pakistan join kia. Keep disrespecting us, keep blaming us and keep marginalizing us and ull see the outcome.
Who is WE yar? Who is WE? Right now it’s you and me on PDF. So who is this WE? Hain?

Who is WE yar? Who is WE? Right now it’s you and me on PDF. So who is this WE? Hain?

That guy blamed pashtuns generally as responsible for all the mess, so me saying we, represents pashtuns. Aqalmand k liye ishaara kaafi hota hay bhai jaan.

You first since you said that..

Hun meri tu phat gaye hey 😂

Apkeu phatee hey kh nah

You first since you said that..

Hun meri tu phat gaye hey 😂

Apkeu phatee hey kh nahi
That’s not how this works. 😂 you are the one that was boasting. Chalo, don’t give me your NTN if you are scared, just post an annualised account or a chalan slip?

No?

That guy blamed pashtuns generally as responsible for all the mess, so me saying we, represents pashtuns. Aqalmand k liye ishaara kaafi hota hay bhai jaan.
But still yar what is this “we” she? We are all Pakistani. Don’t go down this road it’s self destructive.

Shows you are an illiterate and stupid moron. Why tf did ur army suck on american and arab **** and made 70,000 medrassas and radicalized a whole generation and now a scumbag like u comes here n blames pashtuns. And who tf u think u are to ask pashtuns to go to Afghanistan? Ye tere baap ki jageer hay? Unlike u scumbags, we fought and conquered these lands. Neither u nor ur daddy westerners could take this land from us. We joined Pakistan by choice warna tum logo ki iitni auqaat nahi k pashtuns ko force karsako, so yes we will join Afghanistan along with our land the day we feel its enough and ur ugly *** cant do shit.

Take it easy brother, Pakistan belongs to all Pakistanis and not certain brown sahibs. Whats hilarious is Pakistan higher ups always come out with ideas to make the people fight, so that they can continue to rule without any opposition. Pakistanis don't hate Afghans otherwise they wouldn't be allowed in Pakistan for 40 years, the Afghans worked hard and made millions. Pakistan rulers are responsible for this, why didn't they register them before? Some have not been registered for 40 years lol. I sense some kind of political game.

Take it easy brother, Pakistan belongs to all Pakistanis and not certain brown sahibs. Whats hilarious is Pakistan higher ups always come out with ideas to make the people fight, so that they can continue to rule without any opposition. Pakistanis don't hate Afghans otherwise they wouldn't be allowed in Pakistan for 40 years, the Afghans worked hard and made millions. Pakistan rulers are responsible for this, why didn't they register them before? Some have not been registered for 40 years lol. I sense some kind of political game.

And its not as if we love those afghan refugees, they have damaged pashtuns the most. The thing is these muppets are blaming Pakistani pashtuns for all the problems, as if we havent done enough and haven't faced enough.

And its not as if we love those afghan refugees, they have damaged pashtuns the most. The thing is these muppets are blaming Pakistani pashtuns for all the problems, as if we havent done enough and haven't faced enough.

They are just dumb trolls on the internet. I'm sure in real life, they are like 'Khan saab tussi great ho'... :lol:

That’s not how this works. 😂 you are the one that was boasting. Chalo, don’t give me your NTN if you are scared, just post an annualised account or a chalan slip?

No?

But still yar what is this “we” she? We are all Pakistani. Don’t go down this road it’s self destructive.
Eh you guys were boasting claiming to feed all illegals

Pakistanis term is thrown in when it's time to steal resources

Otherwise we see every day what's happening in minority provinces

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom