What's new

Illegal Immigrants Deportation Operation.

Racism is fine, as long as it doesn't become violent, Pashtoons/Baloch are Terrorists and Racists both, and that's a dangerous combination, same as Baloch. A Sindhi or Urdu speaker or Kashmiri can be a racist or make racist comments but rarely we saw these ethnic groups strapping a suicide west and blow up a school or market or hospital or a military base.
Now u being a sanghi blaming acts of some on all same way they say all terrorists are muslims
lashkre jhangwi saphae Shaba jesh e Muhammad are Punjabi terrorist organistions

fyi near 40% of Pak army is pashtun

People like you giving bigoted blanket statements are what worsen the divide and hatred

What is with u guys and the inferiority complex? The moment we talk about our history, u guys go back n trying to prove something lolz. Well if u go back, all humans come from a single pair eventually, so again whats ur point? Pashtuns have fought turks for centuries, at times they were allies as well, Afghanistan was ruled by alliance of turks and yousafzai untill they fell out and yousafzais migrated east.
You talk about country, well we gave more to this country than any other ethnicity and we still get hate, why? Tje reason is u ppl are in inferiority complex, afghans have ruled u and so now u ppl compensating by looking down on pashtuns. Just coz we have a culture of tracing our ancestors far away doesnt mean we feel superior. Also ghori was pashtun, ghaznavi, khilji were mix, their armies included pashtuna n its called delhi sultanate because the capital n seat of power was in delhi lolz. So wether we were bossed or not, u certainly were i guess n still carry that inferiority complex. And we are the only ones that won land for this country in 1948, wat have u done? N still look down upon us. I say keep it up and eventually we will make tough decisions n then we ll see who can take our lands from us.
Again with fake racist superiority bs
The Turks were your kings like they were of here so you were fighting for them like many people of western Punjab did in alliance for them
Yousafuzai migrated east and left rule of Afghanistan to turks ???
As you said sonny lol

they were kicked out by turks in Afghanistan that's why so many of afghan kings are Turks no one migrates from his own kingship unless forced to
The only time time you got an actual pashtun king was abdali and he too started off as a general of Turkic Persian king nadir Shah over province of afghana. As Persian vassal

And his sons quickly lost all lands of Punjab kpk to Sikhs
Kpk where you live so yr ancestors also lost to Sikhs
You saying afghan ruled us for basically a total of few decades Vs how Turks mughals Mongols Persian ruled afghans for centuries
And if you count Sikh rule (punjabi) over kpk that was also close to 100 yr then British rule
Btw I am saduzai a Punjabi saduzai who own lands in Punjab
abdalis too are a branch of saduzai

it were my ancesotors who came from Afghanistan to Punjab and conquered these lands of 5 rivers that's why we have lands here you don't because my forefather took these lands

And I am tired of these dumb racist afghansjs dying from hunger and cold in Kabul because there forefathers were too b*tch to go for war when mine did and now taking credit of my forefathers victories and achivements
Abdali the father of afg was not dumb racist
He started off as tax collector for nadir Shah became his general after his death United afghan became there king
Made alliance with Punjabi against Maratha even had some Hindu raja support in panipat against maratha

Because he made something for himself not just fake racial superiroty and his sons just stick to our father ruled you and lost most of empire to Sikh and brits

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111-140906.png
    Screenshot_20231111-140906.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Again with fake racist superiority bs
The Turks were your kings like they were of here so you were fighting for them like many people of western Punjab did in alliance for them
Yousafuzai migrated east and left rule of Afghanistan to turks ???
As you said sonny lol

they were kicked out by turks in Afghanistan that's why so many of afghan kings are Turks no one migrates from his own kingship unless forced to
The only time time you got an actual pashtun king was abdali and he too started off as a general of Turkic Persian king nadir Shah over province of afghana. As Persian vassal

And his sons quickly lost all lands of Punjab kpk to Sikhs
Kpk where you live so yr ancestors also lost to Sikhs
You saying afghan ruled us for basically a total of few decades Vs how Turks mughals Mongols Persian ruled afghans for centuries
And if you count Sikh rule (punjabi) over kpk that was also close to 100 yr then British rule
Btw I am saduzai a Punjabi saduzai who own lands in Punjab
abdalis too are a branch of saduzai

it were my ancesotors who came from Afghanistan to Punjab and conquered these lands of 5 rivers that's why we have lands here you don't because my forefather took these lands

And I am tired of these dumb racist afghansjs dying from hunger and cold in Kabul because there forefathers were too b*tch to go for war when mine did and now taking credit of my forefathers victories and achivements
Abdali the father of afg was not dumb racist
He started off as tax collector for nadir Shah became his general after his death United afghan became there king
Made alliance with Punjabi against Maratha even had some Hindu raja support in panipat against maratha

Because he made something for himself not just fake racial superiroty and his sons just stick to our father ruled you and lost most of empire to Sikh and brits

Where is the superiority? Are u a moron or what... Afghans allied n fought with turks, some tribes would ally and other wont, thats how a tribal system works, u seem to know nothing about tribal society. Yeah u r one that gul khans who cant even speak pashto n claim to be afghan pashtun lolz. Kam tizan chi khpala jaba yera ka agha ba la sa da sari bachay ye. And you became slaves of mughal and brits, so the ones left behind in kabul weren't that bad, u now have to be subservient to punjabis as well. Enjoy sonny, dnt know what that means, sonny tv? Dumb idiot.

Where is the superiority? Are u a moron or what... Afghans allied n fought with turks, some tribes would ally and other wont, thats how a tribal system works, u seem to know nothing about tribal society. Yeah u r one that gul khans who cant even speak pashto n claim to be afghan pashtun lolz. Kam tizan chi khpala jaba yera ka agha ba la sa da sari bachay ye. And you became slaves of mughal and brits, so the ones left behind in kabul weren't that bad, u now have to be subservient to punjabis as well. Enjoy sonny, dnt know what that means, sonny tv? Dumb idiot.
Says the dumb arse whose forefather were under turks mongol mughals Persian rule for centuries

who if lives in kpk was for 100 yr subservient to Sikhs then brits

And if is afghani may be a product of Russian night raids or USA village visits
And takes credits for victories and rules which my forefathers did not his .
Dumb idiot

Immi guys are the we vs the state.

Why don't you join afghanistan right now and enjoy your wet dreams there.

No one is marginalizing anyone, but when you start seeing a pattern where all acts of terror are carried out by a certain ethnicity and a state people will get hostile. As for the argument that the state brainwashed Pashtuns that happened 40 years ago and the state tried its best to reintegrate these elements. You can look at how the army set up technical schools to bring hardcore Pashtun terrorists back into normal society. But some Pashtun brothers want to live like animals and keep butchering innocent civilians and have wet dreams of sharia, then they are a problem who will be neutralized. You can't go around waving your ethnicity card. There's is a problem and we all Pakistanis should handle it. If a Punjabi, Sindhi, or any other ethnicity causes fitna we'll target them with the same impunity. For **** sake it's the 21st century sit the **** down and stop thumping your chest that we are Pashtuns and we will do as we please.

If there is a war between Pakistan and Afghanistan... Afghanistan will win hands down. Perhaps even end up breaking Pakistan into pieces. Punjabistan will all that remains.

Says the dumb arse whose forefather were under turks mongol mughals Persian rule for centuries

who if lives in kpk was for 100 yr subservient to Sikhs then brits

And if is afghani may be a product of Russian night raids or USA village visits
And takes credits for victories and rules which my forefathers did not his .
Dumb idiot

Kpk was under sikhs for 100 years? U stupid moron, go get some education u illiterate turd. Go read history u cunt, u r a product of slavery, ur whole generation remained slave and now u find it offensive to see others not bending like u and ur ancestors used to. You fake muppet u dnt even know the basics, u claim to be pashtun and cant even speak pashto 😂 and then go on to lick boots. Apni aiqaat pehchano phor baat karo. Har koni ba zaan ta pukhtun wai, sok ba dar gad shawe ye ao os pe zaan uchat ganray da tor koni bachiya.

Kpk was under sikhs for 100 years? U stupid moron, go get some education u illiterate turd. Go read history u cunt, u r a product of slavery, ur whole generation remained slave and now u find it offensive to see others not bending like u and ur ancestors used to. You fake muppet u dnt even know the basics, u claim to be pashtun and cant even speak pashto 😂 and then go on to lick boots. Apni aiqaat pehchano phor baat karo. Har koni ba zaan ta pukhtun wai, sok ba dar gad shawe ye ao os pe zaan uchat ganray da tor koni bachiya.
Stop barking u dumb ape 1818 Sikhs conquered Peshawar and whole of kpk
1849 british took over kpk by defeating Sikhs
So congratulations Sikhs only ruled you for 31 years then British took over

You claim to be Muslim but can't speak Arabic so!

Race is from blood not language a sanghi can learn Pashto does that make it Pathan ?? Perhaps you are one such

You dumb c*nt dont even know there are millions of ethnic non Pashto speaking Pathans like lodhis saduzai right up to end of subcontinent who acutually fought the wars and conquered these lands and established their states
if you wanna b*tch about us then don't take credit for our victories the wars & lands we won by our selves and you losers were too bitxh to come out yr caves and still claiming our credit

Last edited:
Stop barking u dumb ape 1818 Sikhs conquered Peshawar and whole of kpk
1849 british took over kpk by defeating Sikhs
So congratulations Sikhs only ruled you for 31 years then British took over

You claim to be Muslim but can't speak Arabic so!

Race is from blood not language a sanghi can learn Pashto does that make it Pathan ?? Perhaps you are one such

You dumb c*nt dont even know there are millions of ethnic non Pashto speaking Pathans like lodhis saduzai right up to end of subcontinent who acutually fought the wars and conquered these lands and established their states
if you wanna b*tch about us then don't take credit for our victories the wars & lands we won by our selves and you losers were too bitxh to come out yr caves and still claiming our credit

Shows how big an idiot u are, Islam requires ability to read arabic, we pray in arabic, we all can read arabic n recite, maybe u disnt even know this lolz do u do namaz in punjabi? And when u dont even remember ur language, it means ur bloodline is so coreupted u forgot ur mother tongue, what kind of a human does that?
Ir victory??😂😂😂😂 When and where?? Who tf r u even? A shoodar convert?
Those who fight and make empires will also lose but eternal slaves never even fight. We fought turks, then mughals, then brits and u made all of them ur daddies. We win some and we lose some, but how can a eternal slave understand this. Educate ur self or dont, be happin ur delusions. And if we are cave ppl then why even associate urself with us 😂 u dont even know the fkin language.

Shows how big an idiot u are, Islam requires ability to read arabic, we pray in arabic, we all can read arabic n recite, maybe u disnt even know this lolz do u do namaz in punjabi? And when u dont even remember ur language, it means ur bloodline is so coreupted u forgot ur mother tongue, what kind of a human does that?
Ir victory??😂😂😂😂 When and where?? Who tf r u even? A shoodar convert?
Those who fight and make empires will also lose but eternal slaves never even fight. We fought turks, then mughals, then brits and u made all of them ur daddies. We win some and we lose some, but how can a eternal slave understand this. Educate ur self or dont, be happin ur delusions. And if we are cave ppl then why even associate urself with us 😂 u dont even know the fkin language.
Says the loser who even today feels a marginalised b*tch and cries about it

And only consolidation he has is to take credit for the wars and lands my forefathers won that's why I and my kin have agricultural lands in Punjab

Talk about daddy issue looks like u really are a product of Russian or American visit to afhan brothel

The wars which you talk about winning were won by my people thats why they got these valuable lands and don't need to go beg or labour even blow selves up so that yr family could be taken care , for others as you chimps are doing

While u most likely afhnai troll faking to b a kpk resident is crying and barking plz don't kick us out to afg or we will bite you

Which these lowlife snakes already doing

Btw about mother tongue
Syeds qureshi came from Arabia but you would find very few of them in subcontinent who are fluent in Arabic

Have you chumps came out of yr caves had balls to travel and make yr own fortune you too would learn how people and their languages evolve

Btw I am associating my self to u chimps same way biologists associate humans to monkeys

We have evolved from you and r better and hope you chimps too can become human from current savages condition

Last edited:
Now u being a sanghi blaming acts of some on all same way they say all terrorists are muslims
lashkre jhangwi saphae Shaba jesh e Muhammad are Punjabi terrorist organistions

fyi near 40% of Pak army is pashtun

People like you giving bigoted blanket statements are what worsen the divide and hatred
Yes I totally agree with what you said about Punjabi's and the Terrorist Organizations, and trust me I don't like Punjabi's at all but the Extremist ideology within Pakistan which was transported from the Pashtoon areas aka Tribal belt that is the birth place of every Extremist/Terrorist Organization in Pakistan, There are Sindhi's like Jiye Sindh and Dako's of interior they are no better, but again this suicide bombings of markets or schools and public place is curtesy of our Baloch & Pashtoon Birathern... and we are living in 2023 and I see no progress in their violent culture and behavior which is predominant in Baloch and Pashtoon societies.

We have done enough

The Afghans are our ENEMIES
They are as bad as the Hindus
We have done enough

I think TTP Chitral attack was final straw
You did nothing for them , Afghans will come to take back the billions of dollars America gave you to spend on their welfare .

Yes I totally agree with what you said about Punjabi's and the Terrorist Organizations, and trust me I don't like Punjabi's at all but the Extremist ideology within Pakistan which was transported from the Pashtoon areas aka Tribal belt that is the birth place of every Extremist/Terrorist Organization in Pakistan, There are Sindhi's like Jiye Sindh and Dako's of interior they are no better, but again this suicide bombings of markets or schools and public place is curtesy of our Baloch & Pashtoon Birathern... and we are living in 2023 and I see no progress in their violent culture and behavior which is predominant in Baloch and Pashtoon societies.
Not all pashton are backward I have lived in kpk there are many moderates

Whose primary concern is providing for their families and doing regular honest jobs

yes bad apples are there and amplified because of current geopolitical situation

Not all pashton are backward I have lived in kpk there are many moderates

Whose primary concern is providing for their families and doing regular honest jobs

yes bad apples are there and amplified because of current geopolitical situation
Of course there are good Pashtoons but they are only good until a violent clash or Jhagra happen, then Ak's comes out like they are bb guns, you know in Karachi pick up any college or Uni and ask students about who are the most violent and phadday baz students or group, they will point towards Pathans and Baloch, only good/decent Pathan and Baloch I came across are those who have completely changed themselves, and they have no influence of their Tribal culture on them, you can look at those Baloch and Pathans and first thing you say, Yeh to kisi Angle se Pathan ya Baloch nai lagta, you know why we have this ? its because we have seen so many or I say majority of Baloch and Pathans to be violent and phadday baz or badmash that seeing a decent civilized Pathan or Baloch is like finding a not smelly Indian, very rare.

You did nothing for them , Afghans will come to take back the billions of dollars America gave you to spend on their welfare .

We were central in defeating the Soviet Union, USA, NATO and India and giving Afghans freedom, we couldn't of helped anymore

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom