What's new

Illegal Immigrants Deportation Operation.

Note how some Indian posters come here and elect to lecture Pakistan saying "you did nothing for them [Afghan's]".

I am old enough to have lived through the conflict of the 80's and the AK culture in the 90's and the terrorism of the 00's. No nation has done more for Afghan's than Pakistan. Please don't come and lecture us here about this, we have hosted them for 40 years. We opened our homes to Afghan's, people in India will either have selective amnesia or chose to ignore the generosity of the people of Pakistan for Afghans.

Out of the 4.4 million Afghan refugees estimated to be living in Pakistan, there are1.73 million who have no legal documents to stay. [Source: IRC]

Pakistan helped the Afghan people fight for their homeland:

We "Pakistanis" have been hospitable to Afghan's, before people from India lecture Pakistan on Afghan refugees, you need to understand that MANY Afghans choose NOT to integrate into Pakistani society:

After the US led evacuation of Afghanistan and the takeover of the Taliban, we had to open our doors AGAIN to the Afghans:

Afghans with PoR cards or Afghan Citizen Cards were allowed to have jobs and even study in Pakistan:
1699784035287.png

The problem is a large number of Afghan refugees refused to obtain PoR cards. How can any country house undocumented, unvetted people?

If undocumented migrants DO NOT pose a problem or a threat, then why did the EU just expel 29% of them and is expected to fast track the expulsion of more next year?
1699784304424.png

Out of the total number of 105,865 non-EU citizens who were instructed to leave an EU member state, 26,600 were repatriated to other countries.

1699784401020.png

1699784485612.png

1699784507560.png

Finally and most importantly before anyone in India lectures PAKISTAN and Pakistanis on what we have done for Afghanistan, what are YOU doing? Where were you for 40 years? Why did your government refuse to accept Afghan Refugees despite pleas and applications after the soviet invasion, with New Delhi citing that it had no obligation to do so as it wasn't a signatory to the UN Convention of Refugees?

Why did India refuse Asylum and refugee of over 60,000 Afghan's from entering India after the Taliban takeover in 2021?

1699785156277.png

1699785189921.png

Says the loser who even today feels a marginalised b*tch and cries about it

And only consolidation he has is to take credit for the wars and lands my forefathers won that's why I and my kin have agricultural lands in Punjab

Talk about daddy issue looks like u really are a product of Russian or American visit to afhan brothel

The wars which you talk about winning were won by my people thats why they got these valuable lands and don't need to go beg or labour even blow selves up so that yr family could be taken care , for others as you chimps are doing

While u most likely afhnai troll faking to b a kpk resident is crying and barking plz don't kick us out to afg or we will bite you

Which these lowlife snakes already doing

Btw about mother tongue
Syeds qureshi came from Arabia but you would find very few of them in subcontinent who are fluent in Arabic

Have you chumps came out of yr caves had balls to travel and make yr own fortune you too would learn how people and their languages evolve

Btw I am associating my self to u chimps same way biologists associate humans to monkeys

We have evolved from you and r better and hope you chimps too can become human from current savages condition

Hira mandi ki pedawar tu tum ho, and u resemble monkeys more than others 😂 hira mandi tu abaad he tum logo ne ki.
Also u duffer stupid illiterate muppet, u got those lands in punjab because u were loyal servants of the queen, u gifted ur women and loyalty to them and they gave u lands, apni asliat pehchano dallay, i can bet ur forefathers served in british army as well, thats y u suffering from inferiority complex.
We won our lands that r still with us in KPK u donkey, we even won GB and azad Kashmir for ur colonial army. U were a loyal slave of brits n got agriculture lands, real pashtuns love to live in mountains.
Those who even forget their mother tongue doznt deserve to associate with that ethnicity, ur elders were such big slaves that they even abandoned their language, to look more loyal, shows ur level. Syeds n qureahis are for that reason mostly fake in Pakistan, there r more syeds in india, Pakistan Bangladesh than in arab world lolz, only morons like u believe that.

Of course there are good Pashtoons but they are only good until a violent clash or Jhagra happen, then Ak's comes out like they are bb guns, you know in Karachi pick up any college or Uni and ask students about who are the most violent and phadday baz students or group, they will point towards Pathans and Baloch, only good/decent Pathan and Baloch I came across are those who have completely changed themselves, and they have no influence of their Tribal culture on them, you can look at those Baloch and Pathans and first thing you say, Yeh to kisi Angle se Pathan ya Baloch nai lagta, you know why we have this ? its because we have seen so many or I say majority of Baloch and Pathans to be violent and phadday baz or badmash that seeing a decent civilized Pathan or Baloch is like finding a not smelly Indian, very rare.
Ok if u say so

Last edited:
Hira mandi ki pedawar tu tum ho, and u resemble monkeys more than others 😂 hira mandi tu abaad he tum logo ne ki.
Also u duffer stupid illiterate muppet, u got those lands in punjab because u were loyal servants of the queen, u gifted ur women and loyalty to them and they gave u lands, apni asliat pehchano dallay, i can bet ur forefathers served in british army as well, thats y u suffering from inferiority complex.
We won our lands that r still with us in KPK u donkey, we even won GB and azad Kashmir for ur colonial army. U were a loyal slave of brits n got agriculture lands, real pashtuns love to live in mountains.
Those who even forget their mother tongue doznt deserve to associate with that ethnicity, ur elders were such big slaves that they even abandoned their language, to look more loyal, shows ur level. Syeds n qureahis are for that reason mostly fake in Pakistan, there r more syeds in india, Pakistan Bangladesh than in arab world lolz, only morons like u believe that.
Looks like I stepped on an afg*do tail
Fyi Imran khan niazi family also don't speak Pashto but afg*do like you were l8ck8ng his feet that he should care about his Afghan brothers
Talk about you bigots changing daddy when it suits

As for being savage monkey I wasn't pointing to yr blonde looks perhaps result of Russian visit but yr inner barking and animal like behavpirb like you are showing and forcing me to reply in kind

By yr logic if we kept our lands gifting by women to British then you claim you are kpk resident have lands in kpk so that's how you got yr lands sonny are you projecting yr family background on us

btw yr gora chamri would make it more likely that you chumps have british white stuff ;)

As for British army yes some of us served so did many people of kpk do you think all those old military instalation in kpk from British time were totaly manned by Punjabi

It was good pay pension lands allotments good perks perhaps one was questioning yr great grand mom in private that's why you have so much daddy issues and dragging it everyhere ;)

Even today that colonial army has 40 % pashton of kpk

Btw u can easily get an afganj p*te in Islamabad and lower then local ;)

Looks like I stepped on an afg*do tail
Fyi Imran khan niazi family also don't speak Pashto but afg*do like you were l8ck8ng his feet that he should care about his Afghan brothers
Talk about you bigots changing daddy when it suits

As for being savage monkey I wasn't pointing to yr blonde looks perhaps result of Russian visit but yr inner barking and animal like behavpirb like you are showing and forcing me to reply in kind

By yr logic if we kept our lands gifting by women to British then you claim you are kpk resident have lands in kpk so that's how you got yr lands sonny are you projecting yr family background on us

btw yr gora chamri would make it more likely that you chumps have british white stuff ;)

As for British army yes some of us served so did many people of kpk do you think all those old military instalation in kpk from British time were totaly manned by Punjabi

It was good pay pension lands allotments good perks perhaps one was questioning yr great grand mom in private that's why you have so much daddy issues and dragging it everyhere ;)

Even today that colonial army has 40 % pashton of kpk

Btw u can easily get an afganj p*te in Islamabad and lower then local ;)

You illiterate slave pig, u dont even know afghan is an ethnicity and pashtun name is relatively new, u associate urself with afghans n then call ur own ancestors as afgandos 😂 shows what big harami u are. White skin? Lolz u pathetic brown slaves, its u cunts that r impressed by skin colour and that is why ur whole nasal was a brit slave.
See i knew it, i knew it dogs like u have served their masters, also explains ur inferiority complex. So u saying it was for money, wonder what else ur ancestors did for money 😂 apna dna test kara dallay.
Do u know what we call ppl like u? Spee, dogs.. because just like dogs ubr loyal servants of ur masters n just like dogs ull fight n kill ur own kind for ur masters and just like dogs u hate ur kind. Yes you got lands as gift from british raj because u were loyal dogs n gifted ur women, we got our lands by invading and later on fighting with brits, go read history u piece of shot dog. We fought british to the last day and we evwn got GB and azad Kashmir for ur colonial army u pathetic slave. Im sure u still hang the medals gora gave ur father for killing ur own ppl lolz. You forget the language, u become sepoys of brits, u get lands as reward and u then associate urself with us? What kind of delusion pathetic animals r u? A normal person with honor would kill himself but dogs like u r actually proud of it.. 😂.. wow.. and now a dog like u is angry because we care about our afghan brothers, not everyone is a dog who hates their own kind...

You illiterate slave pig, u dont even know afghan is an ethnicity and pashtun name is relatively new, u associate urself with afghans n then call ur own ancestors as afgandos 😂 shows what big harami u are. White skin? Lolz u pathetic brown slaves, its u cunts that r impressed by skin colour and that is why ur whole nasal was a brit slave.
See i knew it, i knew it dogs like u have served their masters, also explains ur inferiority complex. So u saying it was for money, wonder what else ur ancestors did for money 😂 apna dna test kara dallay.
Do u know what we call ppl like u? Spee, dogs.. because just like dogs ubr loyal servants of ur masters n just like dogs ull fight n kill ur own kind for ur masters and just like dogs u hate ur kind. Yes you got lands as gift from british raj because u were loyal dogs n gifted ur women, we got our lands by invading and later on fighting with brits, go read history u piece of shot dog. We fought british to the last day and we evwn got GB and azad Kashmir for ur colonial army u pathetic slave. Im sure u still hang the medals gora gave ur father for killing ur own ppl lolz. You forget the language, u become sepoys of brits, u get lands as reward and u then associate urself with us? What kind of delusion pathetic animals r u? A normal person with honor would kill himself but dogs like u r actually proud of it.. 😂.. wow.. and now a dog like u is angry because we care about our afghan brothers, not everyone is a dog who hates their own kind...
My my looks like this afg*do got rabid

You fought British and still hold on to lands in kpk during their 100s yr rule of kpk plus 30 yr rule of Sikhs

Are you high on donkey dong or don't know basic history people served in British Indians army and burucary both from Punjab and kpk chimp

Do you chimp think durani empire controlled lands in Punjab via zoom :)

1000s of pathan families were given land holdings in Punjab and other area as reward for winning it for the empire while yr b*THC forefshters were waiting for the scraps to be hand over by the empire welfare as you are still waiting today and barking too

Fyi afg*do is a term for Namak harams like you to differentiate from normal humans of afg who have some decency

My my looks like this afg*do got rabid

You fought British and still hold on to lands in kpk during their 100s yr rule of kpk plus 30 yr rule of Sikhs

Are you high on donkey dong or don't know basic history people served in British Indians army and burucary both from Punjab and kpk chimp

Do you chimp think durani empire controlled lands in Punjab via zoom :)

1000s of pathan families were given land holdings in Punjab and other area as reward for winning it for the empire while yr b*THC forefshters were waiting for the scraps to be hand over by the empire welfare as you are still waiting today and barking too

Fyi afg*do is a term for Namak harams like you to differentiate from normal humans of afg who have some decency

A while ago u were bad mouthing ahmad sha and others and now u saying u came with him n got landa 😂 man u have contradicted ur swlf so many times. U dumb moron, u think the brits would let those keep lands who were loyal to ahmad shah? Brits only gave lands to dogs like u, who would betray their own, spy on their own and present ur wives to gora dc saab. And since Pakistan accepted land transfer record of brits, u got to keep those lands gifted by ur daddy. Read aome history u illiterate monkey. You are such a stupid dog, u dont even know that many areas of KPK joined Pakistan in 1969. Tribal arwas had their own agreement. U dog survived on british scraps and scholarships, read history u cunt, we fought with brits till the last, they had to post Churchill to deal with insurgency, read about the wars u slave cunt, u only provided ur cunt to them 😂.
And who said that all pashtuns of KPK are loyal, we have many dogs like u who served the brits. What kind of low life slaves r proud of slavery? I dnt know how low are u ppl, forgot ur language, became loyal slaves, served in ur master army and now talking to those who fought?? U really are a shameless turd, any honorable person in ur position would have killed himself.

Pakistan opens new border crossings to expedite Afghans’ repatriation

• Many Afghans have opted to go home voluntarily to avoid deportation
Reuters

1699884759684.png

QUETTA: Pakistan on Monday opened three new border crossings to accelerate the repatriation of undocumented Afghan nationals who have been ordered to leave the country or face expulsion, officials said.

Many Afghans have opted to go home voluntarily to avoid deportation under a government push for undocumented migrants to be expelled. Pakistan’s move affects more than 1 million Afghans, many of whom Islamabad says have been involved in militant attacks and crime, a claim Kabul rejects.

The new crossings were set up at the Afghan border in southwestern Balochistan province in addition to the main crossing in Chaman district, said Jan Achakzai, information minister for the provincial caretaker government.

The main crossing had been overwhelmed with Afghan refugees seeking to return home voluntarily, he said.

More than 280,000 Afghan nationals have left Pakistan since the new policy was announced in early October, according to the United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees (UNHCR).

Islamabad has begun round-up operations across the country after the deadline for voluntary departure expired on Nov. 1.

Pakistan has so far rejected calls from the United Nations, rights groups and Western embassies to reconsider its expulsion plan or to identify and protect Afghans who risk persecution at home.

Kabul has also asked Islamabad to give Afghan nationals ample time to leave.

The expulsion drive has driven relations between the neighbours to a new low, with Islamabad reiterating its claim that militants use Afghan soil to plan and carry out attacks in Pakistan. Kabul says Pakistan’s security is a domestic problem.

The mass migration has also raised fears of a humanitarian crisis as Kabul grapples with hundreds of thousands of people arriving and staying in makeshift tent villages on its side of the border at the onset of winter.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom