What's new

Illegal Immigrants Deportation Operation.

These morons are going turn it into a humanitarian crisis with irreparable PR damage for pk

No ones against deportation of Afghans as war in Afghanistan is over but you can't do it in one month without it negatively effecting Afghan refugees (although no ones forcing out registered Afghan refugees only illegals with no documentation )

It needs to be a proper year long process with set timelines, ability to sell property, businesses at market value, conversion of pkr into Afghan currency so they take more than 50k pkr with em

and Sindh police is very unprofessional to carry out this task - they need professional help to identify actual illegals
remember they used to go into Afghan slums, find a random man with a beard and arrest him on charges of being part of Taliban

I don't entirely disagree. I think January 1st should have been the deadline.

But considering these people had since the NATO invasion to move back, they decided to keep coming to our country. I have a bit of sympathy for innocent individual Afghans but as a nation I hate them.

There are 9 million Afghans in Pakistan. Deport them all.

Wait. I thought you agreed with Multani Guy that we need more people to grow our economy.

When the dough is rolling in your government looked the other way and allowed these refugees. Now the money has stopped and you are kicking them out. If the money was coming these Afghans would still be here.

I am not complaining one way or the other. Just pointing out what is happening

Check out his accent @Sayfullah
That's why only people with felony should be deported not a blanket deportation because for some Afghanistan is not their country anymore

No one can convince me someone with that strong of a Pakistani accent should be deported. Illegal or legal, you can tell by that accent his family has fully assimilated and became Pakistani. At this point his accent risks his safety in Afghanistan as they might harm him or his family thinking they’re Pakistanis (which they should be).
Breaks my heart seeing this.

Take them out of sindh/Karachi and settle them in Central Punjab as demographics issues in Sindh are causing tensions and someday it'll boil over

If anyone acts up, Punjab police knows how to take care of em, we can quite easily accommodate/ assimilate them
Anyone wearing that faggoty version of shalwar kameez, ptm BS, Afghan flag, crimes gets an instant danda
If not by police than by local people

Balochistan also have issues with demography so settle them upcountry in kpk, Punjab in return for citizenship (5-10 year's program for staying in the designated province/district for citizenship)
Panjab imo is already over populated. Just build dha type settlements for them in Balochistan cuz it’ll actually develop Balochistan as well since the population is so low there.

Panjab imo is already over populated. Just build dha type settlements for them in Balochistan cuz it’ll actually develop Balochistan as well since the population is so low there.
Sindh is not a yateemkhana and they're rightfully angry, They want greater Afghanistan uptill Balochistan so why would you purposely settle them there, KPK can take some but its not big enough to accommodate all and they already took care of a lot of IDP's too, that only leaves Panjab- if not us than might as well kick them out
We are the only province who won't face the demographics issues of Sindh, Balochistan and can assimilate them into our culture over a period of 2-3 generations, if they are causing issues, I think we can take care of that too by beating up/killing criminals/terrorists if need be (if they don't like it, they can go back to their home country)

Sindh is not a yateemkhana and they're rightfully angry, They want greater Afghanistan uptill Balochistan so why would you purposely settle them there, KPK can take some but its not big enough to accommodate all and they already took care of a lot of IDP's too, that only leaves Panjab- if not us than might as well kick them out
We are the only province who won't face the demographics issues of Sindh, Balochistan and can assimilate them into our culture over a period of 2-3 generations, if they are causing issues, I think we can take care of that too by beating up/killing criminals/terrorists if need be (if they don't like it, they can go back to their home country)
That’s the point. Put these refugees in bla/blf infested areas. That’ll break the little unity they established of “oppressed nations”. Balochistan needs more people anyways to develop. It’s gonna be greater Afghanistan vs independent Balochistan. At the end they’ll both accept Pakistan.
Panjab is too heavy populated already.
South Eastern Sindh is another area they can be placed near Indian border. Those areas have low population.

This is unconstitutional tyranny. The interim government does not have executive powers to implement such shady policies.

I would like to register my protest on PDF.

Pakistan opens more border centres to expedite return of undocumented Afghans: official

Reuters
November 3, 2023

Pakistan opened more border centres on Friday to expedite the return of tens of thousands of undocumented Afghan nationals, an official said, ignoring calls by refugee groups to reconsider its mass expulsion plans.

Facilities at the northwestern border crossing of Torkham, where most immigrants are re-entering Afghanistan, have been increased three times to cater to the rising number of returnees, said Abdul Nasir Khan, deputy commissioner for the Khyber district.

“Everything is normal now as the returnees no longer needed to wait in queues for hours,” he said of the crossing, where thousands had thronged after a Wednesday deadline expired for Afghans in the country illegally to leave.

Those arriving in Afghanistan complained of the hardships they had to face to move out of Pakistan and uncertainty over their future.

“We spent three days on the border in Pakistan. We had a very bad situation,” said Mohammad Ismael Rafi, 55, who said he lived for 22 years in Chaman where he had a retail business.

“Thank God that we have arrived back in our country,” he said. It took him six days to leave his home in Pakistan with his 16 family members and belongings to reach a makeshift tent village on the other side of the border.

Sudden influx​

Meanwhile, the caretaker government has brushed off calls from the United Nations, rights groups and Western embassies to reconsider its plan to expel more than 1 million of the 4 million Afghans in the country.

The Taliban-run administration in Afghanistan, scrambling to cope with the sudden influx, has set up temporary transit camps where food and medical assistance would be provided.

In a joint statement, the Norwegian Refugee Council, Danish Refugee Council and International Rescue Committee have reported chaotic and desperate scenes among those arriving.

Khan said 19,744 Afghans had crossed the border on Thursday, of 147,949 since the government announced the deadline. More than 35,000 undocumented Afghans have left through the Chaman border.

You have detoriated into a broke *** economy because Afghans have been attacking you for the last 20 years and made your country unsafe for investment and trade.

Look what they have done to Islamabad

View attachment 967655

Deport the legal ones too. Their cultural values are not compatible.
Terrorism from Afghanistan has impacted Pakistan over decades and we just need to get all of the undocumented people out and have peace. I grew up seeing western tourists with zero security and now we have to provide westerners or others with layers of security. We want to go back to the Pakistani society before the Afghans came.

You won't stop terrorism until you get these people out..

Pakistan has helped enough for enough years

For once tell us what the afghans have ever given us

F96esqXawAAbXWn.jpeg

Central Punjab
Central Punjab is already filled with,Afghans,Saraikis, KPians and what not.
It has literally destroyed Punjab's social fabric.
The situation is worst in cities, Between any two Punjabi Family houses,there lie some Saraiki or Afghan or Kpian house.
There is some level of superficial respect but no harmony .Punjab especially Central Punjab has become a heterogeneous mixture of different races.

So no send them back we don't want them here.

Central Punjab is already filled with,Afghans,Saraikis, KPians and what not.
no its not lmfao - you don't know what filled means
Western cities have people from allover the world yet you are crying about people from nieghboring countries, than nieghboring province than people from your own province
tf kinda retrdation is that
It has literally destroyed Punjab's social fabric.
How?
I don't live there but I have family in Lahore who have saraiki, pakhtun,punjabi employees in their business and a waziri driver who's like family
How are they destroying sociol fabric when they just earn their bread
The situation is worst in cities, Between any two Punjabi Family houses,there lie some Saraiki or Afghan or Kpian house.
whats wrong with a house of a saraiki or kpian? are they not Pakistanis
for that matter idk what's wrong with an afghans house either unless they're committing crimes, harassing women or terrorist sympathisers
There is some level of superficial respect but no harmony .
Over a period of time people assimilate not an issue
Punjab especially Central Punjab has become a heterogeneous mixture of different races.
it always was, read our history, same goes for sindh
So no send them back we don't want them here.
No

no its not lmfao - you don't know what filled means
Western cities have people from allover the world yet you are crying about people from nieghboring countries, than nieghboring province than people from your own province
tf kinda retrdation is that

How?
I don't live there but I have family in Lahore who have saraiki, pakhtun,punjabi employees in their business and a waziri driver who's like family
How are they destroying sociol fabric when they just earn their bread

whats wrong with a house of a saraiki or kpian? are they not Pakistanis
for that matter idk what's wrong with an afghans house either unless they're committing crimes, harassing women or terrorist sympathisers

Over a period of time people assimilate not an issue

No
West has become an individualistic society.You can't compare that to Punjab.
It's not always about commiting crimes.
It's about culture also.They are quite different from us.They are coming in big numbers now bringing their own language and culture.
Your example of business set-up is also not relevant here when we talk of local informal culture.
I live here in Punjab and I know our nature is very different than that of our Saraiki and Afghan neighbours.
We only have salam dua type relations with Saraikis (and rarely Afgans also ) and any deep cooprdination exists between Punjabians only.
No it was not always like that.Foreign Rulers ruled this land but Foreign Culture never influenced street level Culture of Punjab.That's why our culture survived.Small number of People came here but they abandoned their culture and adopted our one.But this time influx is huge and that has reached to the roots of Punjabian culture ie the street level informal culture.This has never happened before in our history.

Yes they are Pakistanis.But they have their own areas of culture.
Your judgement is emerging from macroscopic level with some very formal business type set-up
But I have experienced the street level informal culture of various cities and villages from Central Punjab to South Punjab.
And I am in full support of making South Punjab as a separate province.They are people with their distinct culture.

This is where Pakistan will unravel… Remember P (Punjab) A (Afghan) K (Kashmir) … To do this to Afghans is to do it against the whole of KPK. They will feel the effects, perhaps not now, but in the near future.

This is what happens when you follow a colonial set-up.

But rest assured, unlike Israelis we will know how to deal with this situation. There will be no blood, there will be no violence, however there will be a change in the system. If you are true Muslim, accept that Sharia is the way and that there is no borders among Muslims. Otherwise, accept nationalism and ethnocentrism and an endless amount of violence.

Remember all, Allah gave us the road map, and if you can’t, then you need to think more.

We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa[i.e. one of the Muttaqûn (pious - see V. 2:2). Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

How much impact this has on Pushtun politics on both sides of Durand line, will be interesting to see in coming decades. Pakistan has used nuclear option. Let's see how dust settles.

Back
Top Bottom