What's new

Ilyas Kashmiri - still alive

First of all how much of this story is true??

Hamid Mir is a Geo journalist so I suspect exaggeration.

Also, I would like to point the tone used in the article, it is very supportive of Mr. Kashmiri who killed PA officers and troops.

Lal Masjid operation was right and PA used it as the last resort and it is disgusting to see people like Hamid Mir and Geo supporting TTP and terrorism in Pakistan.

Most of this is BS! Do you really think for even a second that cut off heads of Indians officers would be presented to Pakistani generals including the former President of Pakistan?

There is a lot of BS in Hamid Mir's stories. Just recently someone wrote about the hyperbole used in the Urdu print media. One incident was related to Hamid Mir sahib who said that while interviewing little kids, one boy told him (Mir) that "do you know America was against the establishment of Pakistan and voted to not allow Pakistan in"...Hamid Mir was very impressed by the kids knowledge and wrote about this exchange in his column. Like a ghadda, he should be have some leg work but he is too good for that. The fact is that US did not stop Pakistan from becoming a state. They actually had very cordial relations with both the QA and then later on with PM Liaquat Ali Khan. The lesson of the story, don't believe everything you read in Hamid Mir's bakvaas columns.

A simple question: Have anyone here seen Mr Mir condemning any terrorist act ever?

Did he ever came up with something that was not controversial?

i have yet to see his claims being proved. My take on Mr Mir is that his target audience for most of the time is people like poor taxi drivers, rickshaw drivers, small shopkeepers, labors, daily wagers and thialay walas. Instead of giving hope to these people he has always made them more worried than ever.

Our poor echelons instead of being cleared of misconceptions are being polluted by people like him. He simply adds to their agony rather than soothing them. Truth doesnt hurt and it must be brought out, but then molding it into things that are unheard of is not a very ethical way of doing it right!

He longs for a 'revolution', Ok; but such a revolution wouldnt yield any results where he plans to make use of the lower middle class of the country a canon fodder. Instead he can very well achieve the same aim by being truthful, upright and optimistic, but why would he do that? As this would strengthen the state, keep the elites in check and raise maturity level in the masses-which indeed is in contradiction to his agenda.

He is a renowned instigator and has this thing for stirring up trouble with is pen.

He 'facts' must be taken with a pinch of salt!

Every single post of yours is anti-Pakistan.

Well I suppose if you consider the successive kaafir governments of Pakistan that have culminated with the present abomination in the form of Asif Ali Zardari as the epitome of Pakistan, then yes by that definition my posts would have to be considered anti Pakistan.

I however hold MY nation to a much much higher standard and that is why I am in favour of an overthrow of the present system (note: system not just present government) to be replaced by a truly Islamic model.

Are you maybe confused about how to select the right country flag?

On the contrary you are the one that is confused about what Pakistan should stand for and what the vast majority of the Muslim people of Pakistan want Pakistan to be.

The abhorrent anti Islamic views being expressed by you and others on this forum are not representative of the Muslims of Pakistan.

I suppose if you consider the successive kaafir governments of Pakistan that have culminated with the present abomination in the form of Asif Ali Zardari as the epitome of Pakistan, then yes by that definition my posts would have to be considered anti Pakistan.

I however hold MY nation to a much much higher standard and that is why I am in favour of an overthrow of the present system (note: system not just present government) to be replaced by a truly Islamic model.

MaashAllah! I suppose we will tolerate this as well, -- why not? we don't know, why not. :cheers:

When you walk down such a path...you forfeit the right to be called a hero...no matter what your past actions maybe...

The term hero is relative, one mans hero might well be considered a criminal by another.

This person was responsible for the assassination of Gen Alvi and was actively siding with TTP in many operations...the same TTP who are the killers of thousands of Pakistani Men, Women and children...

Again you believe whatever BS you want, the truth for those who are not blinded by your emotional fetishism is clear.

"Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak".
An Nisa: 76

You always seem to sidestep such trivial matters as the deaths of thousands and want to glorify any and all who are against Pakistani state...

Its your beloved GOP and PA that are responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocents at the behest of the americans, but you conveniently fail to mention that.

your hate knows no bounds it seems...you would rather burn the house rather than work hard to restore order...

I love for the sake of Allah and hate for the sake of Allah, I ally with Muslims against the enemies of Islam no matter what the colour of the skin or what they name themselves.

It seems you want us to know that there are those amongst us who would like to praise all those who butcher in the name of Islam...lest of course their knife touches your own throat...but by then it is too late to condemn...

Not butcher in the name of Islam rather fight to defend and establish Islam.Unlike your false idols that butcher innocents in the name of shaytan.

Whereas i certainly do pray that such a thing does not happen to any of us...you would do well to realize where you stand and what it would mean if you are on the receiving end of the divine punishment these monsters deem fit for any who disagree with them...these people kill all and any who oppose them in any manner whatsoever...

Those that have had thousand pound bombs and guided missiles and helicopter gunships unleashed on them by the devils you call friends would have a thing or two to say to you about who the butchers and killers really are.

I certainly hope and pray that somewhere in your heart you find some excuse to love Pakistan instead of these man eaters....

What have you sacrificed for Pakistan? Your love is for your comfortable lifestyle.
Pray that you die with Iman and are saved from the fitna of the dajjal, as it seems right now your in it up to your neck.

There are no saints in the army after all he is a human bein and can make mistakes however its insane and shows ignorance of Mr hamid mir who is presenting such vicious terrorist who has butchered civilians and PA officers like a hero .. !

He was able to escape from the Indian jail but couldn't escape American drone!
He was blown to smithereens, and was made to kiss the Shahdad prematurely. On the other hand had he not escaped the Indian jail he will be still alive.

He was able to escape from the Indian jail but couldn't escape American drone!
He was blown to smithereens, and was made to kiss the Shahdad prematurely. On the other hand had he not escaped the Indian jail he will be still alive.

Its better to take a bullet up in the chest and die as a soldier than to live as a prisoner for eternity particularly in an "indian jail". lol
This is not me but one of General Musharaf's quotes.

Conscientious objector:

Sir, We have tolerated enough of your tirades supporting terrorism, terrorists and the violent overthrow of not just the government but the entire system that allows the people to elect their representatives.

You stand for enforcing a dictatorship of the Mullah, and we saw how that worked out in Swat. You stand for letting these people, who will only allow sick women to be seen by women physicians (but refuse women the education to become a physician), run our nation.

Your kind are the ones that deserve to be monitored by law enforcement, arrested for spewing hate and advocating violence and supporting terrorism. You cannot stand a system under which a vigorous exchange of ideas (without advocating violence against the state) convinces people - your idea is to impose a Mullah dictatorship and have the Mullah's word be the last word.

Take your terrorist and obscurantist and oppressive ideas some where else.

May Allah grant Illyas Kashmiri jannah al firdaws Aaaameen.

A true hero of Islam and Pakistan.

I dont know where you got your islamic teachings ...But It's clearly prohibited in Islam to wage war against your own country or even to conspire against the state or any attempt that creates fitna so long as the leaders are Muslims and allow you to do your religious duties freely.

Secondly, I dont have much info about this Illyas Kashmiri personality, I'm not sure if he was fighting against the state of Pakistan in the sense that providing support to terrorists outfits that were creating havoc across the country with most damage being done to civilians, OR if he wanted to settle some grievances against *some* of the top military leadership that he deemd were sell-outs to their country and religion.

Having said this, there can be no justification for killing civilians, but targeting Military or some of the political leadership that sell- the blood of their citizens for cheap dollars ...is another ballgame and should be viewed differently.

afterall, neither the Political leadership or the Pakistan Military Generals are not exactly angels. if PA allows people like Haqqani retd. to be in such high political positions than i have no doubt people like Mr. Kashmiri would continue to exist...

Well I suppose if you consider the successive kaafir governments of Pakistan that have culminated with the present abomination in the form of Asif Ali Zardari as the epitome of Pakistan, then yes by that definition my posts would have to be considered anti Pakistan.

On the contrary you are the one that is confused about what Pakistan should stand for and what the vast majority of the Muslim people of Pakistan want Pakistan to be.

The abhorrent anti Islamic views being expressed by you and others on this forum are not representative of the Muslims of Pakistan.

dear friend!
are u in any way, working for hiz-bul-tehrir!:azn:
my friend, do u think evry body on this, fourm likes ASIF ZARDARI?
or this "DEMOCRAZY"?:disagree:
SIMPLE answer is no!
let me tell you something, FASIL ALAVI SHAHIB, was trying to get him out?:smokin:
there are thousands of LIVE ASSETS, of PAKARMY around the world like him to go under,the skin of the enemy, but to destroy the enemy, not make enemy, become the master?:angry:
ALVI shb, tried to convince him but, in the retrun, he marked him for death.:angry::hitwall:

if you are an live underground asset for any, of the mililitry organizations of the, world you have to follow your tasks, which were givin you by your, official handler, if not you will be terminat
ed any way!:sick:
thts wht , happed to him!
end of story!;)

24-yr-old sepoy was beheaded in 2000 LoC raid

Nine years after a young Indian soldier on duty at the Line of Control was beheaded and seven of his colleagues killed in a cross-border raid, the Pakistani militant who owned up for the act was reported killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan last week.

Indian Army records show that the man who was beheaded in 2000 was Sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar of the 17 Maratha Light Infantry (MLI).

Ilyas Kashmiri, according to a report in the Pakistani daily The News, was behind the guerilla attack on an Indian Army post in Nowshera sector in February 2000.

Kashmiri, a Harkat-ul-Jehad al-Islami (HuJI) commander, was said to have been felicitated by then Army chief General Pervez Musharraf and rewarded with Rs 1 lakh for bringing back “the head of an Indian officer”.

According to records here, Talekar, the 24-year-old soldier from Maharashtra, was posted at a border listening post — the 24-yr-old sepoy was beheaded in 2000 LoC raid

Ashok LP post in Rajouri district — that was surrounded by three Pakistani posts when it was attacked in the early hours of February 27, 2000 by Pakistani troops and irregulars.

The incident took place at time when the two armies were lodged in an intense exchange of fire — small arms and artillery — that was taking place all along the LoC.

Talekar was on guard duty at the post when a guerilla attack was launched under the cover of heavy mortar and rocket fire from Pakistani positions. He was also the first casualty of the raid — Army reports say his throat was slit by the enemy in a sneak action following which the attackers opened fire inside the bunker, killing seven jawans

While Indian troops in nearby posts launched a counter-attack with heavy rocket fire, the intruders slit Talekar’s throat and left behind his decapitated body.

According to The News, Kashmiri led the guerilla attack on the Indian post with 25 “fighters” — vastly outnumbering the Indians — and returned with the head of an Indian which he “presented” to “top Army officials”. The report recalled that “pictures of Ilyas Kashmiri with the head of a dead Indian Army officer in his hands were published in some Pakistani newspapers”.

Mod note: The News article posted by Mr. Gabbar following this mentions no such thing. This is mostly sensational crap from the Indian Express. Please prefer to go for neutral sources in the future. The only thing the Indian press is good for these days is to serve as an example of a crude propaganda machine against Pakistan and an insight into the Indian mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:
24-yr-old sepoy was beheaded in 2000 LoC raid

Nine years after a young Indian soldier on duty at the Line of Control was beheaded and seven of his colleagues killed in a cross-border raid, the Pakistani militant who owned up for the act was reported killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan last week.

Excuse me, i m not justifying be heading it was bad IF it happened but the Taliban in FATA has got nothing to do with Kashmir :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom