What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba to open world’s 7th largest mosque in Lahore

Mr. 20% and his gang have not spent even a paisa of their stolen money in Pakistan. At least he has an ounce of decency while the PPP and its Sindh government did not even send a truck of food and water to starving people in Thar desert.
Topic of the thread is not Zardari or PPP and what they did or not did in Thar but Riaz's mosque and Imam Kaaba.

Topic of the thread is not Zardari or PPP and what they did or not did in Thar but Riaz's mosque and Imam Kaaba.

I would say that over all its good achievement. Lahore gets a architecturally jewel Jamia Masjid, people get grand mosque to pray, workers got jobs for years building this mosque and Malik Riaz scored a public service coup. Only people upset are politicians and their coterie who makes promises and never deliver.

Imam e Kaba is not interested in money they visit countries
I know but to open a Mosque that is made by a criminal extorter, well... he will have some kind of fatwa to justify this too. Agar Yazeed aur Marwaan ki khilafat par bait ho sakti hey to yeh to sirf aik masjid hey.

772519-JamiaMasjid-1412791212-968-640x480.jpg

bahria-town-grand-mosque%2B(1).jpg

This is the mosque the tycoon which has build this one is also building 3rd largest in Karachi Bahria Town

Imam e Kaba has nothing to do with politics and we did what they asked for which we would for few reasons never admit we know How to play games at international level and we did what they asked for Mr

Imam e Kaba has nothing to do with politics and we did what they asked for which we would for few reasons never admit we know How to play games at international level and we did what they asked for Mr but we would never admit that

That's what they all say until..

900 chuhay kha kar billi haj par chali wali misal Malik Riaz par sahi fit hoti hai.

I don't know for our problems with Malik Riaz. I want to ask which policy of Malik Riaz is damaging the common man of Pakistan?

I don't know for our problems with Malik Riaz. I want to ask which policy of Malik Riaz is damaging the common man of Pakistan?

Grabbing lands of poor peoples, assisting corrupt politicians....

Would've been more exciting if it was world's 7th largest school or university

Why not seventh largest University (where Shia's and Sunni's both get educated), seventh largest hospital (where Shia's and Sunni's both get treated).

Nothing but more terrorism from the Wahabist regime!

Last edited:
Why not the 7th largest university ? You can pray or worship even in a small shack... Allah doesn't care about largest mosques but we can achieve His love with our actions and a pure heart.

Back
Top Bottom