What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba to open world’s 7th largest mosque in Lahore

Why not seventh largest University (where Shia's and Sunni's both get educated), seventh largest hospital (where Shia's and Sunni's both get treated).

Nothing but more terrorism from the Wahabist regime!
Universities are already teaching every one shia sunni, Christian , Hindus etc.
Stop behving like an immatures. Grow up plz.

Suicide training centre with ISO - 200000101 certified .
Ahle Sunnat Change to Deabondi then to Wahabi jamate islami - > Ahle Hadies -> Chal ta phir ta Suicide bomber then end up in hell to roast forever :partay::yahoo:
Behave dont show your inner dirt on forums.

Rana sahab, kuch akkal kay nakhun paida karro! Kia aap ko aur Saudi mosques kee abb bhee zaroorat hai? Maybe you'd also like a suicide training centre just next to your house. Let me see, if I can contact some Wahabi, who can arrange one suicide centre and one hoori-harem for you as well (you can try the hooris after detonation)!

Universities are already teaching every one shia sunni, Christian , Hindus etc.
Stop behving like an immatures. Grow up plz.

Why not seventh largest University (where Shia's and Sunni's both get educated), seventh largest hospital (where Shia's and Sunni's both get treated).

Why not the 7th largest university ? You can pray or worship even in a small shack... Allah doesn't care about largest mosques but we can achieve His love with our actions and a pure heart.

Why don't we ask so called reformist and progressive people to build universities. I don't see Zardari, Sharif, Hussain, Khan et al establishing free schools, colleges and universities.

If all of the Pakistanis enter the mosques already constructed at one time I bet there will still be empty place left..

man apna purana paapi hay barson mein namazi ban na saka !
Hey baz (eagle) Khan is a character in one of my books... :)

Did you know, every state hospital in KPK is giving out free medication? It has NEVR happened before in the history of KPK.

For me, personally, saving one poor man's life, is more than building one gazillion mosques. So yes, screw your type, religious zealots, who think serving humanity is anything less than prayers!

Why don't we ask so called reformist and progressive people to build universities. I don't see Zardari, Sharif, Hussain, Khan et al establishing free schools, colleges and universities.

So yes, screw your type, religious zealots, who think serving humanity is anything less than prayers!

My type ? You make lot of assumption about people just like the Mullahs. Both you Mullah are made from the same metal in a coin but face different sides. The Mullahs also use colorful language about other same as you. You are no better or worse than them.

If you generalize, so will I. It's my god damn right! Clarify your intentions in your posts, if you fire blind, so can I.

My tyepe ? You make lot of assumption about people just like the Mullahs. Both you Mullah are made from the same coin but face different sides.

I would have liked a university instead of Masjid but it would have cost way more. What about a library? We probably have 1000:1 ratio of masjid-library.

Rana sahab, kuch akkal kay nakhun paida karro! Kia aap ko aur Saudi mosques kee abb bhee zaroorat hai? Maybe you'd also like a suicide training centre just next to your house. Let me see, if I can contact some Wahabi, who can arrange one suicide centre and one hoori-harem for you as well (you can try the hooris after detonation)!
It isnt any Saudi mosque, mind it. Its a community mosque. Imsm Kabba just coming for inauguration prayers.
Dont exaggerated things.

Did they told you about the mosque or is it your cooked imaginary fairy tale
Actually what you said sound more like a fairy tale. You made a stupid point of moving the mosque to Baluchistan to win their minds. Their minds can only be won by spending larger chunk of their resource on them. Go ask CM Baluchistan about this so called cooked fairy tale of mine if you have any doubts.

Actually what you said sound more like a fairy tale. You made a stupid point of moving the mosque to Baluchistan to win their minds. Their minds can only be won by spending larger chunk of their resource on them. Go ask CM Baluchistan about this so called cooked fairy tale of mine if you have any doubts.

Stop being an a-hole and tell me where in the blue world i said to not invest anything in Baluchistan. I simply used the word mosque and ur tail caught fire.

Stop being an a-hole and tell me where in the blue world i said to not invest anything in Baluchistan. I simply used the word mosque and ur tail caught fire.
So you are using abusive language and I am an a-hole? Your argument that making a mosque in Baluchistan instead of Lahore will make them happy doesn't sound reasonable. Its a public forum people may disagree to what you say so don't get offended.

Why you say that what I said if it's not true give me your argument just see Pakistan before Zia .
House of saud is a curse to the Muslim nation.

Behave dont show your inner dirt on forums.

Back
Top Bottom