What's new

IMF approves nearly $3bn bailout for Sri Lanka

Retard ch**tiye stop with your lameass microaggressions
But the question remains if Pakistan will ever get an IMF loan without making corrections in its domestic taxation system.

Without such a system, Pakistani cadres and generals will eat up all those IMF money and force the GOP to demand more money.

Shehbaz Sharif was complaining that the Heads of State and govt do not receive his phone calls.

But here some Pakistanis are celebrating the existence of their 18,000 billionaire. Very sad.

Last edited:
You Indians really do like dragging Pakistan into every thread, don't you?
I bet everyone who read the news had this question about Pakistan. We are in South Asia and we have to take care of each :-)other.

That’s what it seems to me as well. As for this Indian, he masks his trolling through what seems like “innocuous” comments.
Well said, especially if you don't want to be banned. Survival instinct.

Last edited:
@bluesky

I wonder why they are taking so much time in the case of Pak. I wont bu surprised if their Hindu economist Gita Gopinath was behind this mischief

Regards
On January 16, India became the island nation’s first official creditor — China, Japan, and India are Sri Lanka’s three largest bilateral creditors — to send written financing assurances to the IMF, “strongly supporting” Sri Lanka’s debt restructuring plan. External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar, who was in Colombo last week, said India chose to do “what was right” rather than “wait for others” [creditors].

Back
Top Bottom