What's new

Imported government going to extort travellers going out of pakistan now.

Strange law for Pakistani travellers going abroad.

According to the minister, a fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from the passengers travelling to Canada, South America and North America, Rs75,000 from those travelling to Middle East and Africa and Rs150,000 for the passengers going to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Far East.

So now overseas Pakistanis are going to held hostaged and extorted lol truly a banana republic.

well some one told me it is for the govt employees who travel overseas on govt money.
Hope it is true as I got my tickets ready to go to Pakistan this EID :D

Will this affect british passport holders who go to visit their family in Pakistan?

RS150k??

That's a whole months salary for a decently paid job in Pak, wtf?

fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from.....

I believe it is only for first class and business class passengers. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

If you enter and leave with British passport then surely this won't apply.

I hope so, because tickets are already doubled and this will be killer blow for people
who visit their families.

Its ok for me as I have boycotted Pakistan and not travelled their for the last 10 years. Better to go to Turkey or Morocco.

Last edited:
FpktwmdWYAgBkXY

According to the minister, a fix amount of Rs250,000 will be collected from the passengers travelling to Canada, South America and North America, Rs75,000 from those travelling to Middle East and Africa and Rs150,000 for the passengers going to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Far East.

So now overseas Pakistanis are going to held hostaged and extorted lol truly a banana republic.
😒
WTF
It will be unaffordable for students

I hope so, because tickets are already doubled and this will be killer blow for people
who visit their families.

Its ok for as I have boycotted Pakistan and not travelled their for the last 10 years. Better
to go to Turkey or Morocco.
I guess no travelling to Pakistan then

I would rather spend my dollars in turkey then

All travellers or just business class

Only for business & First class passengers. State is so ridiculous that it doesn't tax the rich directly instead uses such stunts to collect fraction of tax what rich owe to govt.

او کپڑے نہیں دے نے تہ ناں دیو، پر ساھ تے لین دیو

wouldn’t it be easier to cut down needless expenditure and zero tolerance on corruption. Honestly, these crazy measures are self destructive, but maybe in a way it’s collecting the taxes that aren’t being collected in a normal way.

I’ve traveled to Pakistan every year the last 5 years and I’ve noticed the malls, the restaurants being packed with patrons. It’s not a poor country by any means, just need to start bookkeeping.

Back
Top Bottom